剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
而且他才值100美元
Well, you don't need teeth for yogurt.
喝酸奶又用不到牙齿
And yes, only a hundred,
没错 他是只值100块
but an easy day worth of these folks is a pretty penny.
但一天轻轻松松多逮几个这种人 算下来也不少钱呢
Speak for yourself. A hundred for y'all if you bring him in,
你说得容易 你们要是逮着人了 能得100块
if you don't, that's negative one-thousand for me.
但要是逮不到 我就损失1000块
-Wow, your business cycle
哇 你的生意
really relies on Bowser being good at his job.
真的很依赖鲍泽擅长干这一行
That's why my black book of bounty hunters is very thick.
所以我的赏金猎人通讯录才很厚
I rely on Bowser, Terrance, Chuck, Perry D,
我依赖鲍泽、泰伦斯、查克、佩瑞D
Michael, Rojelio, Jorge...
迈克尔、罗西奥、荷西…
Okay, all right.
行了 够了
Enough naming your boyfriends. I'm your favorite.
别再说你那些男朋友了 我是你的最爱
Not after this stupid plan.
自从这次愚蠢的计划后就不是了
-Mm-hm.
愚蠢?
Instead of wasting whole days chasing fifty buck skips,
与其每天把时间浪费在 追逐只值50块的弃保潜逃犯上
they all come to us in one big bunch.
我现在让他们一起找上门来
That's genius if you ask me.
要我说 这是天才计划
Oh, Einstein.
你真是爱因斯坦啊
Mm-hm. You're just mad 'cause you gotta get your hands dirty.
你生气是因为你得出大力
-Please.
拜托
The old Yolanda used to love that.
之前的尤兰达超爱那么做
Oh, gross. Ooh, like how?
-好恶心 -怎么说呢?
Wrangling drunks in the club. Mm-hm.
在夜店里跟醉鬼吵架
I was a cop, and she was a bouncer.
我曾是警♥察♥ 她曾是夜店保安
Yeah. That's before she got soft.
-对 -那是在她变温柔之前
You should talk, Krispy Kreme.
你还说我呢 甜甜圈
-Although, I do endorse this shirt.
尽管我确实喜欢你这件衬衣
Oh, you got love for Tommy Bahama, huh?
你喜欢汤米巴哈马这牌子?
Well, any place that sells a burger and a blouse is okay with me.
任何卖♥♥汉堡和衬衣的地方我都没问题
What the actual heck?
怎么回事?
She's basically undressing Bowser with her eyes.
她简直在用眼神扒光鲍泽
I think she was just complimenting his shirt.
我觉得她只是在夸赞他的衬衣
But it's hideous.
但那衬衣很丑
She obviously wants to get with him, sex style.
她显然是在勾引他 做♥爱♥的那种
Sex. She wants to have sex with him
做♥爱♥ 她想跟他做♥爱♥
and we need to clear the way.
我们不能妨碍他们
But wait, he married her sister,
但等一下 他曾跟她妹妹结婚
so if he sleeps with Yolanda,
所以如果他跟尤兰达睡了
it's like he's sleeping with his sister.
那就好像跟自己姐姐睡了
But in reality, Yolanda was already his former wife's sister
但在现实生活里 尤兰达 已经是他前妻的姐姐了
when they did the dirty the first time,
在他们第一次滚床单的时候
so, technically, they've been doing an incestuous ménage à trois
所以 严格来说 他们一直在玩
this entire time.
乱♥伦♥三角恋啊
Wow, your brain works really quickly when it comes to intercourse.
哇哦 在性♥交♥这个话题上 你脑子转得出奇得快
Yeah, it does.
是啊 确实如此
Hey Bow-Wow, I can't attend coupon day either
嘿 鲍泽 我也不能参加你的优♥惠♥券日
because I have to go support Sterling and be her good luck charm.
因为我得去给斯特琳加油 当她的好运符
I always lose in the first round.
我每次第一轮的时候就会输
Yeah, that's because I'm never there.
对 那是因为我从未在场
So, I guess you guys are doing this thing together.
所以 看来你们俩得合作了
Oh, my gosh. You guys are so cute.
老天 你们俩好可爱
I'll send it to you.
我会发给你的
Can I borrow this?
能把它借给我吗?
Depends. You gonna bring it back?
看情况了 你会还给我吗?
If the way I borrow Sterling's bras is any indication,
如果我借斯特琳的文胸算是一种暗示
probably in two to three years,
或许我两到三年后会还你
and may be stretched out a little bit.
或许还得更久一点
Fine. Thank you.
-好吧 -谢谢
Thanks for coming with me tomorrow.
谢谢你明天跟我一起去
I really wouldn't mind kicking butt for a change.
我真的不介意这次换我教训对方
Don't be weird.
别神经兮兮的
I just said that to give Yolanda and Bowser time to get busy.
我那么说只是为了 让尤兰达和鲍泽独处
Really, I'm going to hang out with Miles,
真的 我到时候要去找迈尔斯
make sweet love, and talk about adult things like the Federal Reserve
我们会滚个床单 聊聊成年人 会聊的话题 比如说美联储
or doing laundry. Thrilling.
-或洗衣服 -真令人兴奋
Hey! Hit me as hard as you can.
嘿!尽量用力打我
It's designed to stop bullets, not hands.
这玩意是防弹服 不是防揍服
Just pretend that you're an immature teenage bank robber
你就假装自己是个不成熟的 青少年银行劫匪
and I'm a sexy adult FBI agent trying to stop you.
我是个努力阻止你的 性感联邦调查局成人特工
Okay, fine!
那好吧!
But I'm a grown-ass bank robber
但我是个成年劫匪
with an opioid addiction and a really tragic backstory.
对鸦♥片♥上瘾 而且身世悲惨
Wait! Opioid addiction isn't funny.
等一下!对鸦♥片♥上瘾可不是什么好事
Okay, fine. No addiction, just still a really tragic backstory, okay?
好吧 那就对什么都不上瘾 就是身世极其悲惨 好吗?
I can take you. Oh, my God!
我承受得住 我的天!
Was that Mom? I think so!
-那是妈妈吗? -我想是的!
Did she just see us standing in front of an RV with bail bonds
她刚看到我们 站在写着保释服务的房♥车前
and me in a bulletproof vest? Looks like it.
-而且我还穿着防弹背心? -貌似是的
Holy shit.
糟了
Oh, we're so busted!
我们这下玩大了!
Mom knows we're bounty hunters! Mom thinks we're slacking off at work...
-妈妈知道我们是赏金猎人了! -妈妈认为我们上班偷懒…
We're bounty hunters!
我们是赏金猎人!
That's what I was gonna say.
我就打算这么说的
Hey. Oh, hey, Mom. Hope you had a great day.
嘿 妈妈 希望你今天过得愉快
We totally did. We worked so hard.
我们就是 我们工作超级努力
Yeah, which you already know since you saw us outside the yogurt shop today.
对 你已经知道了 既然你今天在酸奶店门口看到了我们
Yeah, you should have stopped and said hi.
没错 你应该停下来打个招呼的
We would have introduced you
我们会把你介绍给
to this wonderful, incredible woman that Bowser knows.
鲍泽认识的 一个特别厉害、特别棒的女人
Her name is Yolanda and she's a nun,
她叫尤兰达 她是个修女
and she drives around delivering yogurt to underserved youth.
她会四处开车把酸奶 送给那些家庭条件不好的青少年
She's bailing out hunger.
她在驱除饥饿
Yeah, while also creating a bond.
对 同时也在跟他们建立感情
You might have also noticed that new vest that I was sporting.
你或许还注意到了我穿的那件背心
It's from H&M, their new Desert Storm collection.
是从H&M买♥♥的 他们新出的沙漠风暴系列
What a deal.
非常划算
Right. Well, yeah, and I would have stopped myself,
好吧 对 我是该停下来的
but I was having drinks with the girls across town
但我约好了要跟姐♥妹♥们♥一起喝酒
所以我当时在赶时间
She got a promotion, Sheila did, so we were celebrating.
她升职了 希拉升职了 所以我们要为她庆祝
Anyway... Um...
总之…
stressed out lately,
我知道我最近表现得…压力很大
but I want you both to know we are all good here.
但我希望你俩知道一切都好
Okay? Okay.
-好吗? -好
Okay. Come here.
那就好 过来
Love y'all.
爱你们哦
She was lying.
她在撒谎
No, she wasn't. You're so dramatic.
不 她没有 你也太大惊小怪了
Lack of eye contact, quickly changing the subject,
避免眼神交流 迅速转移话题
and since when does Mom ride in an Uber?
妈妈何时起开始坐专车了?
She says that she hates them because they smell like people.
她说她讨厌专车 因为里面都是人的臭味
What does Mom have to lie about?
妈妈有什么要遮掩的事?
I don't know, but she's obviously hiding something.
我不知道 但她明显在隐瞒什么
We just have to figure out what it is.
我们得查清楚是什么事
No, we don't.
不 我们不能这么做
We both know Mom can be a bit much sometimes
我们都知道妈妈有时候有点难搞
but actually, with all things considered, she's been pretty cool to me lately,
但其实 综合考虑起来 她最近对我挺宽容的
and I think that she deserves the benefit of the doubt.
所以我认为她值得受到 疑罪从无的对待
Of course she's been cool to you.
她当然对你宽容
You're her favorite.
你是她最爱的女儿
I don't have that luxury.
我就没有那份殊荣
I can see her way more clearly than you can.
比起你来 我看她看得更透彻
You're... a parakeet living in her gilded cage.
你就是…一只生活在她那 镀金鸟笼里的长尾鹦鹉
I look nothing like a parakeet.
我跟长尾鹦鹉一点都不像
An eagle maybe, or, like, a really pretty hawk.
或许像一只鹰 又或许像只很漂亮的隼
Nope. You're a tiny blonde parakeet
不对 你就是一只 小小的金色长尾鹦鹉
and I'm a sexy, wise raven
而我是一只性感睿智的乌鸦
living outside the cage with no access to bird food or water.
活在笼子之外 根本够不到鸟食或水
She's up to something.
她在密谋什么
I'm gonna figure out what.
我要查清楚
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表