剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
...what was weird is the storage unit.
…奇怪的是那个储藏柜
Besides adults have storage units.
而且大人都有储藏柜
They store things,
他们会储存东西
like beach chairs.
比如说沙滩椅
And maybe she was getting out those stacks of cash for the gardener.
或许她拿那几叠现金是为了给园丁
And the gun.
还有枪
Yeah!
对!
Hey, next time I get stuck in a loop like that,
嘿 下次我再陷入这种怪圈
you have my full permission to slap me.
你直接扇我耳光就行
Sterling.
斯特琳
Sterling! Slap you. Got it.
-斯特琳! -扇你耳光 知道了
Señorita Carolina?
卡罗琳娜小姐?
Señorita Carolina.
卡罗琳娜小姐
Since you're in such a talkative mood, come up and help me with this exercise.
既然你这么想说话 那就上来帮我一起做这个练习吧
Sorry.
对不起
Students, in preparation for your upcoming oral exam,
同学们 为了准备 你们即将到来的口试
let's work on your conversational Spanish.
我们来进行西班牙语对话练习
Who'd like to converse with Carolina?
谁想跟卡罗琳娜对话?
Carlos, come chat with your girlfriend.
卡洛斯 上来跟你女朋友对话吧
Señora O’Reilly,
奥莱丽夫人
we...
我们…
my and Carolina...
我和卡罗琳娜…
we to break.
我们要分手了
We broke.b
我们已经分手了
We... no more love.
我们…之间没有爱了
Now... not together.
现在…不在一起了
Oh no! What happened?
不是吧!怎么回事?
Maybe it was his difficult mother
或许是因为他那难搞的母亲
and her obsession with protecting the family's sapphire business.
以及她保护家族蓝宝石生意的执念
What?
什么?
What?
怎么了?
Keep going. I'm noodling on an idea for a telenovela.
你们继续 我就是在想一部电视剧的创意
Hello, Carlos. You look nice today.
你好 卡洛斯 你今天真帅气
How was your evening?
你昨晚怎么样?
Hi, Carolina.
嗨 卡罗琳娜
I had in a good day-- Night. To...
我过得很好…昨晚
I played guitar with my friends.
我跟朋友一起弹了吉他
Uh... Music.
音乐
I am work. Worked?
我写 我写了?
Working.
我在写东西
I am working on a new song.
我在写一首新歌♥
Uh... That's great.
好极了
I hope I can hear your song.
希望我能听听你的歌♥
What is it called?
它叫什么名字?
The song name is "Cozy Couch of You."
歌♥名叫《你这个舒适的沙发》
What happened in your night?
你昨晚怎么样?
Chloe has worms.
克洛伊身上有虫子
The pretty girl has many, many worms.
那个漂亮的姑娘身上有很多很多虫子
-I'm sorry.
抱歉
It's okay.
没事的
That flow state is where the real learning happens.
真正的学习 就是从这种心流状态开始的
These skills will elevate you from basic
这些技能会把你们从初级
to telenovela.
提升到高级
Please take one and pass along.
每人拿一张 然后传给后面的人
Hi. I didn’t know you were right in front of me.
嗨 我都不知道你就坐在我前面
All year.
我一整年都坐这里
It's my assigned seat.
这是给我分配好的位置
I'll help her.
我来帮她
That dummy and her clumsy claw hands.
那个笨手笨脚的笨蛋
Ooh, don't worry.
别担心
I have gym next period.
我下一堂课是体育
I'll break into her locker and spit on her mouth guard.
我会撬开她的储物柜 朝她的护齿里吐唾沫
Hey.
嘿
Hi. Sorry about the paper skurfuffle back there.
嗨 抱歉之前没接住那叠纸
Whatever.
随便吧
Paper.
纸
Paper happens.
纸会这样
Yeah, to the blight of most rainforests.
没错 对大多数雨林的枯萎病而言
Hey, we should talk. Don't you think?
嘿 你不觉得我们该聊聊吗?
About what? About us and what happened.
-聊什么? -聊我们和之前发生的那件事
Something happened?
发生什么事了吗?
You thought that was nothing?
你觉得那不算什么?
No.
不是的
Um... I'll come over after school today?
我今天放学后去找你?
My mom went for a visitation with my dad this morning,
我妈妈今早去看我爸爸了
so she'll be going from pickling vegetables
所以她接下来的一天里会腌咸菜
to screaming at the weddingxa0album for the rest of the day.
对着婚礼影集大喊大叫
How is your dad?
你♥爸♥爸怎么样了?
Do you really care?
你真的在乎吗?
No. I mean, not about your dad.
不 我是说 不是关于你♥爸♥爸
I barely know the man.
我都不认识他
I was more asking about how it was affecting you.
我其实问的是这件事对你的影响
Like, do you talk to him?
你还会跟他说话吗?
I don't accept his calls
我不接他的电♥话♥
and I use his letters to line Sergeant Bilko's litter box.
而且我把他的信都铺在了 比尔科中士的猫砂盆里
Okay. Well, we can't do it at my house
好吧 我们不能在我家聊
because Blair's wonder twin powers
因为布莱尔的神奇孪生姐妹能力
have been activated and are on high alert.
已经被激活 而且处于警戒状态
So we need to be on neutral, undetectable ground.
所以我们得去一个中立且隐蔽的地方
What about the Fun Zone?
开心地带如何?
Just two kids out for an Icee and a game of Dance Dance Revolution.
就是两个孩子一起出去喝冰果汁饮料 玩《劲舞革命》
I would never. Street Fighter II?
-我绝不玩那游戏 -《街头霸王2》呢?
Skee-ball?
滑球?
I suppose the clacking of wooden balls
我猜木球撞在一起的劈啪声
is somewhat satisfying.
让人听了心情还挺愉悦的
Okay. See you there.
好 那我们那里见
Okay, guard the crease! Protect the crease!
好了 护好门区!守好门区!
Yes, guard the crease, sweetheart!
对 护好门区 亲爱的!
You don't even know what the crease is.
你都不知道门区是什么
Of course I do. It's the circle around the goal.
我当然知道 就是围着球门的那个圆圈
对 瞧见没?我不是运动文盲
Hey y'all!
嗨 你们好!
我的天 嘿!
What are y’all doing here?
你们怎么来了?
We're just watching the golf tryouts.
我们在看高尔夫选拔赛
Gotta, you know, keep our eye on the stats
我们得紧紧盯好数字
for when Luke snaps out of it and gets back on the team.
在卢克走出阴霾 重新归队的时候
Well, we don't even know if he wants to play anymore so, you know--
我们都不知道他还想不想 打高尔夫 所以…
Well, have you asked him?
你问过他吗?
No, have you? Hmm.
没有 你问过吗?
It's good to see you, Bud. Yeah, Anderson, it is.
-见到你很高兴 巴德 -嗯 安德森 我也很高兴
对 我们真的很想你们
They're always so great together, -aren't they, hon? -Mm-hm.
他们总是看起来很恩爱 对吧 亲爱的?
Yeah. What's your antidepressant? Maybe I should switch.
对 你在吃什么抗抑郁药? 或许我该换药吃了
No. No magic pill here,
没 没什么神奇药丸
just good old-fashioned communication.
我们比较老派 会维持良好的沟通
Right, honey? Yeah.
-对吧 亲爱的? -对
Well, we would love to have y'all over for dinner soon.
我们希望你们哪天来家里吃晚饭
I really miss our double dates.
我真的很想念我们的四人约会
Oh, we'd love to.
好啊
How about tomorrow night?
那明晚如何?
Sure. Like, in between...
好啊 那就在…
I'm not finished-- -Good. That's great.
-我还没吃完… -很好 好极了
Maybe it's for our college fund
或许那是我们的大学基金
and she mistrusts banks?
然后她不相信银行?
Hey!
嘿!
You said you'd wait for me so we could eat together.
你说你会等我一起吃的
Yeah, well, you're a little unreliable.
没错 但你有点不靠谱
See, if I waited on you to eat
是这样的 如果我等你一起吃
or stop talking about your mom,
或等你停止谈论你♥妈♥的♥事
I'd probably starve. To death.
我或许会饿死的
Be more nice.
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表