剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
是吗?
Your folks came to see me yesterday,
你们父母昨天来我店里
looking for you two.
找你们俩
Lyin' is bad.
撒谎不好
But lying to your family...
但对自己的家人撒谎…
that's unforgivable.
这是不可原谅的
No, but we only skipped school
不 但我们逃学就是为了
so that we could figure out what's going on with our mom.
查清楚我们妈妈是怎么回事
We swear we didn't know about her before.
我们发誓之前真的不知道她的事
I ain't got time for all your excuses.
我没时间听你们的借口
This shit done got too complicated with the two of you.
有了你们俩之后 一切都变得复杂了
Now I'm playing boss and babysitter and bestie, apparently.
我现在既是老板 又是保姆 显然还是闺蜜
You didn't have to answer my call today.
你今天没必要接我的电♥话♥的
I know I didn't have to.
我知道我没必要接
I'm not blaming you, I'm blaming myself.
我不是在怪你们 我在怪自己
Running with y'all got me soft.
跟你们一起混让我变得心软了
So soft, I threw a skip.
软到我居然放走了一个逃犯
It reminded me why I only look out for myself, and that's it!
这倒提醒了我 为何我只该为自己着想 就这样!
Well, I think that's a really shitty approach to life.
我认为你这种人生态度很糟糕
Yeah, well, why don't you finish high school
行了 等你高中毕业
before you talk to me about life? Hm?
再来跟我讲人生的大道理吧
You're fired.
你们被解雇了
We're fired? Mmhm.
我们被解雇了?
Just because we're, like, friends with you?
就因为我们是你的朋友?
No! You're fired because
不是的!你们之所以被解雇
I should have never got involved with you in the first place!
是因为我从一开始 就不该跟你们搅在一起!
A couple of kids in pajamas, even.
两个穿着睡衣的孩子
I was doing just fine.
我本来好好的
And you came in and you convinced me to change things.
然后你们出现 说服我做出改变
You mean be happy?
你是说让你变开心吗?
Happy?
开心?
Do I look happy to you, right now?
我现在看起来开心吗?
No.
不开心
No.
不开心
And the mochi on the motherfucking non-fat yogurt sundae...
还有破无脂酸奶圣代上的麻薯…
Now, I know the whereabouts of a wanted fugitive.
我现在知道一个通缉犯的行踪
You're not gonna turn our mom in, are you?
你不会举报我们妈妈吧?
No.
不会
I'm not going to turn her in.
我不会举报她
Because of you!
都是因为你们!
Because you put me in an impossible situation here.
因为你们让我如今进退两难
So, now I'm forced to forgo my ethics
所以 我得逼自己放弃职业道德
and leave 90,000 dollars on the table.
白白扔掉九万美元
So, yeah, sorry, girls.
所以 对 抱歉了 姑娘们
I'm gonna need you to get up out of here.
我需要你们离开这里
Now!
快走!
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah.
没事
Just, you know...
就是…
rejected.
又被
Again.
拒绝了
I've been thinking about what you said in Nandina.
我一直在想你在南迪纳说的话
About me creating drama, or whatever.
说我总是在搞事情 或什么的
I'm sorry I said all that stuff, Blair, but you said mean stuff, too.
布莱尔 我很抱歉自己说了那些话 但你也说了刻薄话
That you have blonde hair and that you're gonna go to UGA?
说你是金发 还会去上乔治亚大学?
Yeah.
对
Whoo. How will you ever forgive me?
你要怎样才会原谅我?
You said I was boring.
你说我无聊
You were harsh and you know it.
你对我太苛刻了 你知道
Well, I was pissed, okay?
我当时在气头上 好吗?
But what sucks and makes me want to...
但最糟糕 让我想…
punch you in the face, lightly...
轻轻朝你脸上来一拳的…
is that, uh...
事情是…
I think you're kinda right.
我认为你说得有点道理
I'd rather...
我更愿意…
stir things up, so...
搅个天翻地覆 这样的话…
life feels bad because of my actions,
人生会因为我的行为变得糟糕
rather than...
而不是…
just life... feeling bad.
它本来就…让我觉得糟糕
And I want to want to go with you to the lock-in, but...
我也很想跟你去封闭集♥会♥ 但…
I just don't.
我做不到
I want to be with Miles.
我想跟迈尔斯在一起
I think I love him.
我想我爱他
Blair, it's gonna be really hard,
布莱尔 这会很难
and it's gonna take some time,
而且也需要时间
but you're gonna get over it.
但你会走出来的
Like I did with Luke.
就像我跟卢克一样
I don't love him the way you loved Luke.
我爱他跟你爱卢克不一样
I love him the way Luke loves you.
我爱他就像卢克爱你那样
That's the real deal.
动真格的啊
Yeah.
是啊
Is it for you with... April?
你和阿普丽尔也是吗?
I don't know.
我说不好
It could be.
有可能
Soon you'll be scissoring our enemy.
很快你就要跟我们的敌人磨豆腐了
Girls don't actually scissor each other.
女孩们才不会彼此磨豆腐
What do they do?
那她们做什么?
I don't know, but I guess I'll find out.
我说不好 但我猜我会知道的
You know I don't care if you're, like, gay, or whatever.
你知道我不在乎你是同性恋或什么的
I'm more undefined than that.
我可不一定是同性恋
Like...
打个比方…
if sexuality was a color wheel,
如果性取向是个色盘
I'd be in the blue-pink-purple part.
那我肯定介于蓝、粉、紫三色之间
I said, "Or whatever."
我都说了“或什么的”
You could bang a ficus, for all I care,
你可以去跟一棵榕树做♥爱♥ 我不在乎
just don't hide stuff.
但你别瞒着我
Twin swear. Twin swear.
-以双胞胎的身份发誓 -以双胞胎的身份发誓
好了
Time to go get your girl.
你该去找你女朋友了
Time to get yours-- boy.
你改去找你…男朋友了
...Sterling.
不 斯特琳
He dumped me. I'm not gonna go to him.
他甩了我 我才不要去找他
You love him, right?
你爱他 对吧?
Like, the full, real, sick to your stomach kind of love?
那种全心全意、牵肠挂肚的爱?
Yeah. Like-- Like I want to throw up all the time.
对 就好像我随时都想呕吐
Then you've gotta tell him how you feel.
那你必须告诉他你的感受
Okay? Life is too short to love in secret.
好吗?人生苦短 不要暗恋
"The truth will set you free."
“真理必叫你们得以自♥由♥”
Oh, no, no.
不是吧
Love has made you too cheesy.
爱情让你变得这么俗套
Drive safe. Don't get pulled over,
慢点开 别被警♥察♥拦停了
and call the second you get across the border.
过了国界线就给我打电♥话♥
Good luck! -You, too. Bye!
-祝你好运! -你也是 再见!
Coach Esposito has athlete's foot running up and down both his legs,
埃斯波西托教练腿脚好 轻轻松松跑来跑去
so I'm flying solo.
所以我只能单飞
People showed up early,
大家很早就来了
April texted me that she's running late,
阿普丽尔跟我发信息说她要晚到
and now Hannah B and Ezequiel
现在汉娜B和伊齐基尔
are having a little bit of a power struggle.
在进行小型的权力斗争
What for?
为什么?
Over whether we're watching Prince of Egypt
他们在争论 我们是应该看《埃及王子》
or Davey and Goliath's Snowboard Christmas.
还是《戴维和哥利亚的 滑雪板圣诞节》
I prefer Prince of Egypt myself,
我想看《埃及王子》
so I can save Davey and Goliath for the holidays with my nana,
这样我放假时就能跟奶奶一起看 《戴维和哥利亚》
but I have been getting emails from parents
但很多家长一直给我发邮件
who are concerned that this lock-in
他们担心这次封闭集♥会♥
is gonna promote sexual activity.
会宣扬性行为
And that animated Moses,
动画版的摩西
I mean, he certainly promotes something deep within, right?
他宣扬的肯定是 深层次的东西 对吧?
With the dark hair and the bronze calves,
他那头黑发、红棕色的小腿
so I don't know what to do.
所以我不知道该怎么办
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表