剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
It'd be rude if you weren't. ...Cherry Grigio!
-你要是不盯着我看才是没礼貌 -…切瑞格里丘!
No! No! No! No!
不!
She's slippin'! She's slippin'!
她要逃跑!
Uh-uh! Do not help this woman.
别帮助这个女人
She owes so much money to the city.
她欠了市政♥府♥好多钱
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
What am I doing? What are you doing? Huh?
我在做什么?你又在做什么?
Enlisting your friends to help you evade the law?
召集朋友 让她们帮你逃过法律的制裁?
What? Mmhm.
什么?
We were tellin' the story of the song.
我们在讲述这首歌♥的故事
"Shawty crunk, on the floor wide open,
“旷克小妞 在台上搔首弄姿
Skeet so much they call her Billy Ocean."
左摇右摆 人们喊她婊♥子♥”
My wig change is the big reveal.
我换假发就是为了最后的压轴表演
All right.
好吧
Come on.
不是吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
For what it's worth, the storytelling was on point.
不论如何 你说得在理
Apricot! Where have you been?
杏子!你去哪了?
Ramon being a wuss about his knuckle?
拉蒙因为关节疼娘娘唧唧的吗?
He lost half a finger, Cherr.
他失去了半根手指 切瑞
He is not coming back to the stand.
他回不了摊位了
I had to call Sheila.
我得给希拉打电♥话♥
Well, that's just great.
好极了
Now, Miss Apricot here can take the baby
现在 杏子小姐可以带走孩子
and you and I will be on our way to jail.
你就跟我去监狱吧
Sounds like a plan. Yep.
-听起来不错 -嗯
Although, we should probably wait for this edible to clear my system.
但是 我们或许应该等到 可食用大♥麻♥完全排出我体外之后
杏子放了双份的大♥麻♥
Another obstacle.
又来一个障碍
Ahh. Can't bring in a skip if they're under the influence.
要是弃保潜逃犯吸了大♥麻♥ 就不能带他去监狱
Damn it, I thought I saw you leave.
可恶 我还以为你早走了
Yeah, I was just re-parking.
好吧 我是去重新停下车
I told you this was a bad idea.
我就跟你们说不该接这单
It'll be fine. We'll just wait till she sobers up.
没事的 我们就等到她清醒就好
How long does that take, like, a week?
得需要多久 一周吗?
We don't do drugs.
我们不嗑药
Drugs are bad. Yeah.
-嗑药不好 -对
Takes 12 hours to clear her system.
大♥麻♥完全排出体外得12个小时
Oh. So, you know what?
这样吧
You two just go on home. I got it from here.
你俩回家吧 这里交给我
Are you sure? Yeah.
-你确定吗? -我确定
Okay, Godspeed.
好吧 祝你一切顺利
You weren't kidding about her.
关于她 你之前没在开玩笑
Yeah.
对
She does not give an inch.
她一点都不肯妥协
Look at us.
瞧瞧我们
We made this happen.
我们成功了
We're gonna have so much fun planning our wedding one day.
以后我们策划婚礼一定会很开心
Can I make one request, though?
但我可以提一个要求吗?
On the beach, yet extremely formal.
婚礼在沙滩上办 但还是要非常正式
Fine. Sure, but today's about Mr. Koontz.
好 没问题 但今天的主角是昆兹老师
I want this to be tasteful and to honor his life.
我希望追悼会够有品位 让大家好好缅怀他
What is she doing?
她在做什么?
Robert...
罗伯特…
Oh, Robert.
噢 罗伯特
She's so extra.
她也太过了
Death hits April hardest,
死亡沉痛地打击了阿普丽尔
even though some of us have buried all six grandparents.
即便我们中的有些人 早就经历了六位祖父母的离世
Hello and welcome.
大家好 欢迎你们
Today, we come together
今天 我们聚集在一起
to honor the memory of Mr. Richard Koontz.
共同缅怀理查德昆兹老师
Richard, not Robert.
是理查德 不是罗伯特
But first, an original song by Luke Cresswell.
但首先 请卢克克莱斯维尔 带来一首原创歌♥曲
I heard they're gonna cremate him and spread his ashes
我听说他们要火化他 然后把骨灰
across the Chattahoochee.
撒到查塔胡奇河里
Hmm.
妞儿 鸟儿会吃了他
Personally, I want to be stuffed.
我的想法是希望自己的尸体被填充
Promise me you'll stuff me?
你能答应会填充我的尸体吗?
I can't promise you anything.
我什么都答应不了你
We always agreed I'd die before you.
我们一向认为我会死在你前面
Oh, shit.
不是吧
What are you doing here? Hi.
-你怎么来了? -嗨
抱歉 我很担心你
I hadn't heard from you since I sent that stupid candle text message.
自我发了那条关于蜡烛的笨蛋短♥信♥后 你就一直没跟我联♥系♥
Oh. I can get a different candle...
我可以去买♥♥别的蜡烛…
or no candle.
或者我们不用蜡烛
You know what? Fuck the candle.
算了 就别用蜡烛了
I don't care about a candle.
我不在乎什么蜡烛
Or, I do care.
或者 我确实在乎
I don't feel like I know anything.
我觉得自己什么都不知道
I don't even know if I want to have sex,
我甚至不知道自己想不想做♥爱♥
which is... which is outside the box for me.
这件事对我而言不在常规之内
We don't have to have sex.
我们没必要非得做♥爱♥
We don't have to do anything you don't want to do.
你要是不愿意 我们不必做任何事
Um... But I don't know if I don't want to have sex.
但我不知道我是不是不想做♥爱♥
Does that sound crazy?
我听起来是不是很疯狂?
Not at all.
一点都不
Look, on my best days, I'm living three contradictions minimum.
听着 我状态最好的时候 每天至少还纠结三件事呢
Since this potentially-imagined haunting,
虽然我内心的纠结可能是自己假想的
the uncertainties of everything is really messing with me.
但一切的不确定性真的让我心神不宁
Like, once you cross over the line from life to death
比如 在你跨过生与死的那条界线后
or from virgin to the land of sex people,
或者从处子跨入非处子那边后
you can never go back.
你就永远没有回头路了
And I'm really used to things over here.
我太习惯这边了
I get it.
我明白
Look...
听着…
if and when we do have sex,
如果我们真的做♥爱♥
at least we'll be on the other side together.
至少我们会一起跨入那一边
But as far as tonight,
但至于今晚
I don't care.
我不在乎
I just want to be with you.
我只想跟你在一起
Thank you, Luke, for that tribute to Mr. Koontz.
谢谢你 卢克 谢谢你为悼念昆兹先生写的歌♥
Richard Koontz was a teacher, a son,
理查德昆兹是教师、是儿子
and by sheer probability, a cousin.
而且他说不定还是别人的表亲
A man who not only waved at us a lot,
他不仅经常向我们挥手
but life itself.
还向生活挥手
Like, "Hello, life!"
就像“你好 生活!”
and, "Over here, life!"
还有“这边 生活!”
and, "Life!"
还有“生活!”
Mr. Koontz spent a lot of time in solitude,
昆兹老师很多时候都是一个人
but that wasn't boring or sad,
但那样的生活既不无聊 也不可悲
because he spent his time doing things that he liked
因为他把时间都花在了 做自己喜欢的事情上
and learned about himself in the process.
并且在那个过程中认识了自我
So, even though it seems like his life was cut short
所以 即便他英年早逝
because of that sandwich,
因为那个三明治
I'm grateful to him.
我还是对他心存感激
He taught me that being alone doesn't mean "lonely"
他让我明白一个人并不意味着“孤独”
and...
而且…
sometimes it's just what you need.
有时候人确实需要独处
Oh! Yes! And I am waving at life.
对!我在向生活挥手
Whoo! I am waving! Thank you, Sterling.
我在挥手!谢谢你 斯特琳
Thank you. Oh!
谢谢你
Hey, Sterling! Sterling, wait up? Hey.
嘿 斯特琳!等一下
What's wrong? You were amazing.
怎么了?你刚才表现棒极了
And you looked so beautiful up there.
而且你站在上面好美
This isn't about me.
今天的主角不是我
Well, I know. It's about us.
我知道 是我们
That's why I wrote that song.
所以我才写了那首歌♥
What?
什么?
No. Luke, you don't get it.
不 卢克 你不明白
Do you remember that day in fifth grade when we first started going out?
你还记得我们上五年级的时候 第一次开始约会吗?
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表