剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
Hi.
嗨
Hi. Hey.
-嗨 -嘿
Morning! Hey, Sweetie.
-早上好! -嘿 亲爱的
See you Sunday!
周日见!
Oh, my God!
我的天!
You never get used to the smell, do you?
你怎么都闻不惯这个味道 对吧?
I was opening up my shop for the day,
我本来打算开店
and I saw him there with his head cut...
结果看到他的头…
clean off of his body.
被整整齐齐地削了下来
Sterling, you've been fixing your hair
斯特琳 过去八分钟里
for the past eight minutes now.
你一直在捯饬头发
If your hairline gets any more symmetrical,
如果你的发际线再对称一些
people are gonna think you got plugs.
大家会以为你做了植发手术
Can you walk me into school today?
你今天能陪我去学校吗?
I would, but I'm really trying to own my identity as a single American.
我很想 但我真的在努力 感受自己作为独♥立♥的美国人的身份
Jennings and I were so codependent.
我和詹宁斯之前太彼此依赖了
Codependent like the two of us? Is that bad?
就像我们一样彼此依赖吗? 这是坏事吗?
Oh, God no, your breath is my life.
老天 当然不是 你是我的命根子
I'm surprised my love for you didn't absorb you in the womb.
我很惊讶我对你的爱 居然没有在妈妈子♥宫♥里把你吸收
Me neither. I would absorb you right now if I could.
我也是 要是可以的话 我愿意马上就吸收你
必须的
But, for real, I gotta get to lacrosse conditioning.
但说真的 我得去练长曲棍球
I have never felt this much dread going to school before.
我之前从未这么讨厌过去学校
This must be how dumb kids feel or, like... substitutes.
笨小孩的感受肯定就是这样的 或者…代课老师也是如此
You're making too much out of this.
你想太多了
You know how the 24-hour news cycle works.
你知道新闻的24小时定律
I'm sure by now, your "sex thing"
你那“桃色新闻”到现在
is back page to Coach Boone finally getting her eye un-crossed.
肯定让位于布恩教练 终于治好斜眼病的新闻了
She looks so much better.
她现在看起来漂亮多了
I don't know, I kind of liked how her left eye was all, like,
我说不好 其实我有点喜欢 她的左眼看东西的感觉
"Fuck you, I'm going this way."
“去你的 我就要看这边”
No, I can't do it.
不行 我做不到
好了 我们走吧
No more mirror time.
别再照镜子了
你要知道我在为你祷告
Sterling! What a surprise to see you at Fellowship.
斯特琳!你居然来参加团契了
I'm not sure that today is a good day for you to join us.
但我觉得你今天 还是不加入我们比较好
Emotions are still pretty raw right now.
大家情感上都还没接受
Welcome, come on in. Hi.
欢迎 快进来 嗨
Help yourself to a chicken biscuit.
自己去拿鸡肉饼干吃哦
Made fresh.
刚做的呢
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Some students are having trouble processing your erotic transgressions.
一些学生很难接受你色♥欲♥越界的事
The betrayal, the graphic depiction of events.
你的背叛 以及那种事的图解描绘
I never depicted--
我从未图解过…
Oh, I had Ezequiel show them what you and Luke did, using dolls.
我让伊齐基尔用两个娃娃 向他们展示了你和卢克做的事
He was pretty spot on with your voices.
他模仿你的声音还挺像的
It was quite upsetting.
这让人很沮丧
We're actually having a grief counselor come in.
其实会有一位忧郁咨♥询♥师来
Well, when should I come back?
那我何时能继续参加团契?
I'll have to get back to you.
我会告诉你的
I know it's hard, but try to remember:
我知道这很难 但你要努力记住
Isaiah 43:2
《以赛亚书》43章第2节
"When you pass through the waters,
“你从水中经过
God is with you."
神必与你同在”
I know Isaiah!
我知道《以赛亚书》!
Stay strong, Sterling.
坚强点 斯特琳
You'll get through this.
你会渡过难关的
Hey, those chili dogs were really good earlier, right?
嘿 之前的香辣热狗 还挺好吃的 对吧?
Were they? I don't even know anymore.
是吗?我都分辨不出来了
Come on, pull yourself together. Things aren't that bad.
拜托 你振作一点 情况没那么糟糕
Oh, thank the Lord. Where have you been?
谢天谢地 你去哪了?
Do you know how humiliating it is
你知道像一对麻风病人
sitting here alone, like a couple of lepers?
独自坐在这里有多丢人吗?
Why aren't you sitting with your buddies from the golf team?
你怎么不跟高尔夫球队的 队友坐一起?
How can we trust anything you say anymore?
以后我们还怎么相信你的话?
"Sterling and I are waiting until marriage.
“我和斯特琳会等到结婚那天
Our temptations will never be as strong as our faith."
我们所受的诱惑永远 不会如我们的信仰那么坚定”
Apparently, that was all just locker room talk!
显然 那些就是你在 更衣室里随便说的屁话!
You fornicator! Watch your mouth!
-你这个淫♥荡♥的人! -你说话注意点!
I trusted you! We all did!
我信了你!我们都信了你!
Cheese and crackers! Franklin, you need to sit down, right now.
老天爷!富兰克林 你现在得坐下
Fight me in the shower, bitch. Come on!
我们去浴室打一架 贱♥人♥ 走啊!
Franklin Franklin! Get out of my way!
-富兰克林! -让开!
What's wrong with him?
他怎么了?
They took away my captainship.
他们剥夺了我的队长头衔
They took my Crusaders Captain Club cozy
他们还拿了我的 十字军队长俱乐部的杯垫
and they threw it on the floor!
然后狠狠砸在了地上!
My grandfather--
我爷爷…
My grandfather was captain of the golf team here at Willingham,
我爷爷曾经就是威灵汉姆 高尔夫球队的队长
and my dad, and my brother.
还有我爸爸和我哥哥
I was supposed to follow in their footsteps
我本该追随他们的脚步
and play golf at UGA. Go, Dogs!
去乔治亚大学打高尔夫球 加油 狗狗队!
Go, Dogs!
加油 狗狗队!
Now that dream is dead.
现在我的梦想泡汤了
And without a team,
没有团队
without men to lead to victory,
不能领导他人赢得胜利
I have nothing.
我一无所有了
What about me? I'm a social pariah.
那我呢?我都被社会遗弃了
I'll spend the rest of my high school days without any friends.
我要孤独地度过 自己剩下的高中生活了
Hey, guys, come on!
嘿 两位 拜托!
Buck up!
振作起来!
Luke, there are a ton of other sports here atxa0Willingham.
卢克 威灵汉姆 还有很多其他的运动队
Pick another one and make new buds.
你再选一个 去交朋友就是了
And Sterling, if those dorks at Fellowship are gonna judge you,
斯特琳 如果那些团契的白♥痴♥ 对你说三道四
then screw them! Who cares what they think?
那就去他们的!谁在乎他们怎么想?
Blair, not caring about what people think is your thing, okay?
布莱尔 不在乎别人的看法 是你的擅长之处 好吗?
I care a lot!
我在乎得很!
Okay, well, Fellowship is just one clique.
好吧 团契只是一个小团体
There are plenty of other groups that you could slide into.
你还可以轻松加入很多别的社团
Okay, maybe you're right.
好吧 或许你说得对
New friends, let's see.
交新朋友 让我看看
Well, there's the band kids.
那些人是玩乐队的
But I play harp, and that's gonna be really hard to carry in formation.
但我弹的是竖琴 很难融入其他乐器
Ooh, what about the bad kids?
那些坏学生呢?
They're kinda cool, in, like, a sketchy, alt kind of way.
他们还挺酷的 给人一种神秘、另类的感觉
The bad kids?
那些坏学生?
Are you sure you can handle that?
你确定你应付得来吗?
I mean, I toyed with the idea of hanging with them for a minute, but--
我倒是考虑过跟他们一起混 但…
They smoke.
他们抽烟呢
Yeah, smoking is gross, but what choice do I have?
对 抽烟令人厌恶 但我有得选吗?
Do you have black eyeliner and one of those little nose rings
你有黑色眼线笔或卡♥通♥公牛
that cartoon bulls have?
戴的那种小鼻环吗?
We'll do some light styling.
我们可以稍微改变一下造型
Yeah!
耶!
It's too small.
太小了
Dude, you should get that throat thing checked out.
伙计 你还是去检查一下喉咙吧
It could be enlarged adenoids.
可能是腺样体肿大
Yeah, it's actually super dangerous.
对 其实那样超级危险
It's like a chandelier hanging in the back of your throat.
就像一盏枝形吊灯挂在你喉咙后部
If you choke on it, you could die.
你要是被噎住 很可能会没命
Yeah. Well, I was clearing my throat
好 我刚才之所以清嗓子
to get your attention off of whatever idiotic Jonas Brothers bullshit
是想让你们别再盯着手♥机♥上 那种乔纳斯三兄弟
you were staring at on your phone.
之类的狗屁偶像看
Jonas Brothers?
乔纳斯兄弟?
Yeah. Because I'd like to review our skip.
对 因为我想说说弃保潜逃的案子
It's a bit of a dated reference though, Bowsie.
鲍泽 引用乔纳斯兄弟 其实有些过时了
Although, they got together recently.
尽管他们最近确实复合了
They put out a new album.
对 他们刚发了一张新专辑
I did not like it. All right.
-我不喜欢 -好了
Clea Kincaid, twenty-four years old,
克莉金凯德 24岁
recent graduate of SCAD.
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表