剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
纳尔迪亚发生过的最好的事就是…
Nandina. Sorry. This town.
-抱歉 是南迪纳 -这个小镇
Was when the Union soldiers got parasites from the creek water.
就是联邦士兵因为喝了溪水 生了寄生虫
It's a shit town on every level.
这个小镇不论从哪个层面说都糟透了
Maybe she was passing through and her car broke down.
或许她只是从这里路过 车子坏了
People don't take photos with their broken down cars, Sterl.
人们不会跟自己坏了的 车子合影 斯特尔
I don't know!
我可说不好!
Is that pig eating pig?
那头猪在吃猪肉吗?
Dear God, look away!
我的老天爷 快看别处!
Welcome to Hobo's Ham.
欢迎光临流浪汉火腿餐厅
"Our ham is good."
“我们的美味火腿”
That's it? That's your slogan?
就这样?这就是你们的标语?
Yep.
对
You know your sign is basically a cannibal pig?
你知道你们的标志牌上 是一头吃同类的猪吗?
Yeah. So, uh...
-知道 -那…
we just moved here and Why?
-我们刚搬来这里 然后… -为什么?
Okay, you got us.
好吧 被你识破了
We would never live here.
我们永远不会住这里
Look, do you recognize this woman?
瞧 你认识这个女人吗?
No. She was probably before his time.
-不认识 -她或许在他来之前就离开了
I know her shirt, though.
但我认识她的T恤
Are you looking at her boobs? That's our mother.
你在看她的胸吗?这是我们的母亲
Where is her shirt from?
她这件T恤哪来的?
Local church.
本地教堂里的
You hear that? Mom went to church in this town.
你听到没?妈妈去过这个小镇的教堂
Maybe she was visiting.
或许她就是来旅游的
Sterling, nobody visits here.
斯特琳 没人会来这里旅游
And if they did, they do not buy a t-shirt from the local church.
即便真的有人来 他们也不会买♥♥本地教堂的T恤
And nobody visits here.
最主要的是没人会来这里
And also, no one visits here!
还有 不会有人来这里!
She lived here.
她在这里居住过
Okay. What if she has relatives here? She could visit.
好吧 她要是在这里有亲戚呢? 她可以来走亲戚
Seriously, if you had relatives here,
说真的 如果你在这里有亲戚
you'd say, "Sorry. I can never visit you because if I did,
你会说:“抱歉 我永远不会去你家 因为那样的话
I would definitely witness a grisly crime
我肯定会目睹可怕的犯罪
and then get thrown into a ravine."
然后被扔进溪谷里”
I'm allowed to speculate.
我总能推测一下吧
Listen, I know this place looks really gross,
听着 我知道这里看起来真的很恶心
but it smells really good. You want to get ribs?
-但闻起来挺香 -你想吃排骨?
Do we risk it?
我们要冒险吗?
No, uhuh. Big no. Hard no.
-不要 -当然不要 绝对不行
I can't. We'll die.
我不行了 我们会死的
Look, y'all gonna order something?
听着 你们要点餐吗?
I got a sack of rear legsxa0to throw in the pig chipper before afternoon rush.
我还要赶在下午高峰之前 把一袋猪后腿扔到削片机里
Pig chipper?
削片机?
Afternoon rush?
下午高峰?
Um, where is that local church?
本地教堂在哪?
All right, head down Main, past Tom Fassbender's place.
好吧 沿着主街开 经过汤姆法斯本德家
If you see his dog, do not slow down,
如果看到他的狗 别减速
she will bite clean through your tires.
它会把你们的车胎咬烂
Turn left at the big tree, left at the tractor wreck.
然后在大树那里左拐 看到废弃的拖拉机再左拐
If you hit the ravine, don't look down in there,
如果开到溪谷了 千万别往下看
head back up the hill.
掉头往山上走
Uh, I’m gonna tell you though, that church is crazy.
但我得提醒你们 那教堂可不寻常
Tabernacle Church of Christ the Redeemer, The Living God, and His Army?
救世主基♥督♥、永生神及主的救世军 礼拜堂教堂?
You know, the longer the name, the more extreme.
教堂名字越长 教义越极端
Are you sure we want to do this?
你确定要去那里吗?
Bailing on me again?
你又想抛下我?
No, no, no, no, I'm ready. Let's do this.
不 我准备好了 我们去吧
I'm so ready.
我准备得不能再好了
In the car! Now! Quick! Quick! Quick!
上车!就现在!快!
Try and look busy.
你努力看起来忙一点
I am busy.
我就在忙
I'm doing my job.
我在做自己的工作
Hey, could you look in the camera for a sec,
嘿 你能看一眼摄像机吗?
and maybe say,
或者再说一句
"It's collab time."
“现在是合作时间”
That's good. That's good, right?
-不错 -不错吧?
TMZ, get the fuck out of my office.
八卦记者 滚出我的办公室
Go!
快走!
Uh, yeah, take a break, Phil.
休息一下吧 菲尔
We'll grab his intro later when he's not in a mood.
等他心情好点再录个人简介
Trust me, this will always be my mood.
相信我 你要是这么来 我心情永远不会好
All right, what we got on Fren-Z?
好了 关于疯子 有什么线索吗?
Well, he's trying to finish up a track
他想完成歌♥曲录制
and get his ass down to the Maldives.
然后逃去马尔代夫
He can't fly commercial,
他不能坐商业航♥班♥
so he'll be looking for a private ride.
所以一定会找私人飞机
The record company is trying to distance themselves from him,
唱片公♥司♥在尽量跟他保持距离
so they won't be offering.
所以他们不会帮忙
So who can he turn to?
那他会找谁?
Who in Atlanta
亚特兰大都有谁
is rich enough to have their own plane
富到有私人飞机
and powerful enough to do Fren-Z a solid without getting in trouble?
权势又大到能帮疯子一个大忙 同时又不惹麻烦?
Tyler Perry!
泰勒派瑞!
Tyler Perry!
鲍泽先生?
Oh, hi! I'm not sure if you remember me.
嗨!我不确定你是否还记得我
Uh, Debbie Wesley. I'm Blair and Sterling's mom.
我是黛比韦斯利 布莱尔和斯特琳的妈妈
I came by to see Yes, of course.
-我是来看看… -嗯 当然记得
You ordered a teeny-tiny yogurt
你点了一小份酸奶
and then pushed it around the cup instead of eating it.
然后在杯子里搅来搅去 就是没吃
Yes, well, I've been doing that intermittent fasting, so...
对 我在进行间歇性断食 所以…
Sorry if that upset you.
如果惹你不开心 那抱歉了
I don't care what you do with it once it's paid for.
只要付了钱 你想怎样都行
That's just the image I used to place you in my mind palace.
只是在我的思想宫殿里 你就是那样的形象
I found a parking space. Does he know where the girls are?
我找到了停车位 他知道我们女儿去哪了吗?
Do you know where the girls are? The girls?
-你知道我们女儿在哪吗? -你们女儿?
Uh, the school called today.
学校今天打电♥话♥了
They didn't show up.
她们没去上学
We thought you might know where they are.
我们还想着你或许知道她们在哪
They're not answering their phones.
她们也不接电♥话♥
No, I don't have them on the schedule today, but, uh...
不 我今天没给她们排班 但…
I'll be sure to keep an eye out.
我会留心的
Thank you. I'd appreciate that.
谢谢 感谢你这么做
We do appreciate that.
我们很感谢你这么做
Yeah, it'll be fine.
嗯 不会有事的
Teenagers.
十几岁的孩子嘛
When we were teenagers,
在我们十几岁的时候
my brother blew up an armadillo with a Roman candle.
我哥哥用一根罗马烟火筒 引爆了一只穿山甲
It was awful.
太惨了
Right. Um...
对
Well, here are our numbers.
这是我们的电♥话♥号♥码
Uh... Could you just give us a call if they pop by for yogurt?
如果她们过来买♥♥酸奶 你能给我们打个电♥话♥吗?
Thank you, Mr. Bowser. -Okay, now. -Thank you.
-谢谢你 鲍泽先生 -好了 再见
Bye, now.
再见了
Mom and Dad went to Bowser?
爸爸妈妈去找鲍泽了?
They totally know we're ditching.
他们肯定知道我们逃学了
We've come too far.
反正都到这个地步了
Ignore, block. We'll deal with it later. Hey.
忽略、拉黑 我们随后再处理这件事
Jones, Perry, Pierce...
琼斯、佩里、皮尔斯…
Culpepper. Boom.
科尔佩珀 找到了
They spelled it with one P.
但这里是科尔佩白
Mom's got two Ps in her maiden name.
妈妈的母家姓是“科尔佩珀”
There's the other P.
那个“王”在这里呢
Are you girls here for the Rapture preparation class?
你们是来上被提准备课的吗?
It's not for another hour.
还要等一个小时才开始
Uh... No, ma'am, we're just looking around
不 女士 我们就是过来看看
tracing back our family roots, actually.
来寻根的
Would you happen to know the Culpeppers, by any chance?
你认识科尔佩珀一家吗?
Culpepper. Culpepper. Cul... pepper.
科尔佩珀
Culpepper. Culpepper. Culpepper.
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表