剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
Federal government investment is needed
要想保住美国
to maintain the US as a world leader in global commerce.
在全球商业中的领袖地位 联邦政♥府♥的投资必不可少
你说得很对
Don't worry, Wesley.
别担心 韦斯利
Tomorrow's a new day, so go get some sleep.
明天又是新的一天 回家好好睡一觉
And all of you, if you come in here looking bleary-eyed,
还有你们大家 如果谁明天睡眼惺忪地过来
I will pin you down andxa0Visine you myself.
我会亲自按住你们 给你们滴眼药水
Girls, try to remember that you're on the same team.
姑娘们 你们要记住 你们是一个团队的
You used to be so close.
你们之前那么亲密
I'm sure you can find that again.
你们肯定能再找到那种亲密感
Just try.
试试嘛
Coach, I was thinking about bringing muffins to the other teams.
教练 我想其他队伍带点麦芬
I was thinking, would you want to go in halfsies or--
所以我在想你要不要AA 还是…
We used to be on the same page, like, all the time.
我们之前总是想法一致
Did we?
是吗?
Maybe I blocked it out.
或许我选择性忘记了
Come on.
拜托
Remember in fifth grade when we convinced Mrs. Willis
还记得上五年级的时候 我们说服威利斯夫人
that we should have a lesson
应该给我们上一堂课
on the cultural significance of the "Bad Blood" music video?
讨论《坏到底》音乐视频 带来的文化影响吗?
Till that rat-faced Marcy Browning reminded her of our quiz.
直到那个贼眉鼠眼的玛西布朗宁 提醒她小测试的事
She was the worst.
她这人糟透了
Total narc.
就会打小报告
At least I still got 100 on that quiz.
至少那次测试我得了100分
I got 95 because I spelled Quakers with a "C".
我得了95分 是“归格会” 我少写了个“会”
"Quackers".
是“贵格会”啦
It drove me crazy for, like, a month.
我为这件事苦恼了一个月
We need to be on each other's sides to win,
要想赢的话 我们必须互相支持
but after tomorrow, it's back to normal.
但明天之后 一切恢复正常
I.e., me knowing that you're fake
也就是说 我知道你很虚伪
and being the only person in school who can see it.
而且还是学校里唯一看清这一点的人
Did you know that the French call the moment of orgasm
你知道法国人称高♥潮♥那刻为
"The Little Death"?
“预死亡”吗?
Do you think cumming is like dying?
你认为高♥潮♥跟濒死是一个感觉?
If it is, then I'm like a cat with nine lives,
如果是的话 那我就像有九条命的猫
and I just used a big one.
而且我刚失去了重要的一条命
But I'm gonna need, like, 9,000 lives
但我会需要9000条命
if I die a little bit every time I have a sex orgasm.
如果我每次性高♥潮♥都会“预死亡”的话
Ah, here it is.
找到了
Okay. I think we've reached a point in our relationship
好了 我认为我们以后
where I would like stronger boundaries.
得更加明确界限
The next time Miles and I have sex I'm going to be, like...
下次我和迈尔斯做♥爱♥ 我要这样…
And then I'm gonna flip him over
然后我会让他转身
and I'm gonna be like bam! Bam! Bam!
然后我这样…
然后他会这样…
And then I'm going to do this thing with my hips that I read about,
然后我会像之前读到的那样 用臀部使劲
他就会这样…
Okay, I don't wanna hear anymore.
好了 我不想再听了
Wait, I'm just getting to the best part.
等等 我刚要说最精彩的部分
Then I'm gonna grab his neck and I'm gonna pull--
然后我会搂住他的脖子 然后拽…
Stop it!
闭嘴!
Dude, what's up?
伙计 你怎么了?
I lied, I've never had an orgasm with Luke! I--
我说谎了 我跟卢克 做的时候从未高♥潮♥过!
Oh, shit.
不是吧
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
I thought he would have hit the spot, like, at least once.
我还想着他至少能命中一次呢
You know what they say,
你也知道那句老话
"Even a blind squirrel trips over a nut every once in a while."
“就连瞎了眼的松鼠 偶尔也会被坚果绊倒”
We only had sex six times.
我们只做过六次
Well, sex orgasms are really hard for a girl.
女孩子很难到达性高♥潮♥
I mean, did you ever get close when he was going down on you?
我是说 他舔你下面的时候 你就没有过快高♥潮♥的感觉吗?
We only did that one time and, uh, it didn't feel very good.
他只舔过一次 而且感觉很不好
One of the guys on his golf team said that he should say,
他高尔夫球队的一个家伙说他应该说
"Peanut butter lumberjack,"
“花生酱木桩蛋糕”
and he almost suffocated.
而且他差点被闷死
Um, why didn't you tell him what to do?
你怎么不告诉他该怎么做?
What? You can't talk during sexual activities.
什么?做♥爱♥的时候不能说话
What? How else is he supposed to know?
什么?不然他要怎么知道?
The only reason I came with Miles
我之所以跟迈尔斯做的时候能到
is because I told him precisely how it works when I'm alone.
是因为我明白地告诉了他 我一个人的时候是怎么做的
I literally wrote it down on my iPad
我都写在了iPad上
and showed him the notes in between takes, I mean...
在停歇的时候 让他看了我的笔记 我是说…
-Hold on.
等一下
Did you ever use that vibrator that I got you?
你用过我送你的那个振动棒吗?
Or read any of those articles on self-pleasure?
或者读过那种 关于取悦自己的文章吗?
They were great stocking stuffers, truly...
它们都是很棒的圣诞礼物 真的…
You've never masturbated.
你从未自♥慰♥过
Or had an orgasm.
或高♥潮♥过
At all.
一次都没有
No, and don't make fun of me. Or Luke.
没错 但别取笑我 也别取笑卢克
We tried.
我们努力了
Hey, it's okay.
嘿 没关系
No judgment.
我没在评判你们
It's just... it's a great use of after-school time
只是…这是很棒的 消磨课后时间的方法
and then also, you get to tell somebody exactly what it is you like.
而且你得告诉别人你到底想怎样
I would highly recommend doing it yourself
我强烈建议你开车上路前
before you go out on the open road.
自己体验一下
Who says I'm going to do that?
谁说我要那么做了?
Why wouldn't you? The world is your jizz oyster.
你干吗不那么做? 全世界的男人都是你的
Ew. Look around you.
瞧瞧你周围
You can have any guy you want.
你可以跟任何男生做
I guess I am kind of curious
我猜我有点想知道
to see what it's like to kiss someone else, like...
跟其他人接吻是什么感觉 比如…
maybe Darren Boggs?
或许达伦博格斯?
Yes!
对!
Ooh, or Brett McNease.
或布莱特迈克尼斯
You could even touch his butt.
你甚至能摸摸他的屁♥股♥
If you could get your hands around that thing.
如果你能摸到的话
It's a monster.
看起来很好摸的样子
I would never hook up with someone from school, though,
但我不能再跟学校里的男生上♥床♥了
so I can get called a slut again.
不然别人又会叫我“荡♥妇♥”
Mm. I mean, me and God are cool.
我是说 我和上帝倒没什么
But the Judgment of the Willingham student body
但来自威灵汉姆所有学生的审视
is a different story.
那又是一回事了
Hey, who says he has to be from this school?
嘿 谁说那人非得是这个学校的?
You can scroll through Geekster.
你可以在约会软件上找啊
Hey, he's cute in, like, a Space Camp kind of way.
嘿 他还挺帅的 很像参加过航♥空♥训练营
Hm. -Always go for the nerds.
挑人一定要挑呆子
They're the ones who end up being the most successful.
他们以后才是最成功的人
Excuse me! We plan on making our own money.
抱歉!我们打算自己挣钱
Sure, mija, but I don't live in a zero-sum world.
当然 亲爱的 但我并不是 生活在一个零和世界里
Money, plus more money, equals fuck you money.
金钱 更多金钱 就等于多到可以肆意妄为的金钱
All right. -Yes, it does.
-好吧 -对 就是这样的
Sent out mailers for free yogurt
我给名单上迪卡尔布低房♥租地区的
to our list of low-rent Dekalb skips.
弃保潜逃犯发了免费试喝酸奶的邮件
How do you know they're going to come?
你怎么知道他们会来?
Trust me, I've done this a bunch of times in Florida.
相信我 我在佛罗里达时 用过很多次这个招数
Criminals are hungry, stupid people.
罪犯都是饥饿的蠢货
That is a hurtful stereotype. I'm hungry, and stupid,
-你这种惯性思维太伤人了 -我就又饿又蠢
and I'm not a criminal. So...
-但我就不是罪犯 -所以…
tomorrow, when they show up with their bogus coupons,
明天等他们拿着假优♥惠♥券送上门来
we arrest them.
我们就逮捕他们
And then once we get a good-sized group,
等我们攒够不少人后
we'll load 'em up in here
就把他们赶到这里
and off we go to the county jail.
然后我们就出发去县监狱
Wait, is that tomorrow?
等一下 是明天吗?
I started this out with, "So tomorrow." Yes, Sterling.
我一开始就说了“所以 明天” 没错 斯特琳
Dang it! I thought it was Sunday. I have my forensics tournament tomorrow.
可恶!我还以为是周日 我明天得参加辩论锦标赛
Your forgetfulness is disappointing but not surprising.
你的忘性令人失望 但从不令人感到意外
So here's who the three of us will be apprehending.
所以这就是我们三个要逮捕的家伙
This guy is missing four teeth.
这家伙掉了四颗牙
Also, he's only worth 100 dollars.
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表