剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
“一头永远吃不饱的饥饿的野兽”
Look at Tonya's little brother going to Michelle Alexander lectures.
坦娅的弟弟都去听 米歇尔亚历山大的演讲了
Next time, you should bring me as your date.
下次 你应该让我当你的女伴
This college chick is trying to lure Miles away from me
这个上大学的妞儿想勾走我的迈尔斯
with her extra-ass college smart talk.
用她那套大学生花言巧语
What should I do?
我该怎么办?
Well, you know... ladies do... but I said,
其实…淑女们会…但我说了
"Sixty bucks and get off my property."
“给你60块 离我的财产远点”
什么?
Um... Yeah. Speaking of our broken criminal justice system,
对 说到我们不健全的刑事司法系统
I'm thinking about writing a thes... is
我在考虑写一篇
about the, um, decapitated statue case?
关于雕塑被斩首一案的论文?
I really respectxa0Clea Kincaid.
我真的很敬重克莉金凯德
She is so brave.
她好勇敢
That's something we can all agree on.
这一点我们应该都赞同
Oh, can we?
是吗?
Can we... all agree?
我们…都赞同吗?
Yes?
是吧?
So, we're all supposed to, uh, have the same opinion because we're black?
所以就因为我们都是黑人 所以就该有同样的观点吗?
What? No.
什么?不是的
Because she's taking a stance against symbols of hate.
因为她在对仇恨的象征表明立场
Yeah, uh, first of all, tearing down those statues hurts us.
嗯 首先 损毁那些雕像会伤害到我们
Why?
为什么?
Who do you think's tax dollars are gonna be diverted to pay for 'em?
你觉得谁交的税钱 会被用去修复它们?
They're not gonna fix them.
他们不会修复雕像的
Because you already know some right-wing faction's
因为你已经知道一些右♥派♥集团
gonna fight to have them repaired.
会去努力争取修复雕像
Don't think it's not already happening.
别以为没发生这种事
Secondly, I believe those statues have to stay up
其次 我认为那些雕像 必须树立在那里
as a reminder of the atrocities committed.
以提醒人们过去发生的暴行
It's like the greatest drunk text of all time.
它们就像有史以来最棒的醉酒信息
You just can't take that shitxa0down from the cloud.
怎么都没办法从云端把那玩意删除
Those statues need to stay there, forever.
那些雕像需要永远树立在那里
Oh, my God, so you're saying you actually side with the people
我的天 那你的意思是 其实你跟那些因为
who want to catchxa0Clea
克莉的政♥治♥立场
and put her in jail for her political statement?
而想抓住她 并把她关进监狱的人是一起的?
No, I don't side with them!
不 我跟他们不是一起的!
Well See, that's your problem.
-可是… -瞧 这就是你的问题了
你觉得一切非黑即白 非对即错
right and wrong, column A, column B.
非此即彼
A guy who's worthy of your time
一个人要么是值得你付出时间的人
or a loser who parks cars.
要么就是一个给别人停车的窝囊废
What? That is not true.
什么?不是的
Okay, maybe I didn'txa0 pick the best spot for a date.
好吧 或许我没有选择 最佳的约会地点
Sorry! Don't be too hard on yourself.
-对不起了! -别对自己太苛刻了
Those little taquito crumbs
那些牛肉小卷饼的碎屑
and the vanilla osteoporosis supplement,
和针对骨质疏松症的香草味 能量补充饮料
wasn't all that bad.
其实还不错
See, just be real with me...
你能不能在我面前真实一点…
for a second.
哪怕就一秒
You didn't want to date me.
你不想跟我约会
You could've just said that.
你直说就好的
Okay, first of all, it is not my fault that those taquitos ran out.
好吧 首先 牛肉小卷饼都卖♥♥完了 不是我的错
It's a numbers game.
那是数字博弈
You know that. And second of all--
你知道的 其次…
Hey! I got it! I got it!
嘿!我知道了!
The next statue Clea's gonna hit is the--
克莉要袭击的下一个雕像是…
Nice!
真不错!
Listen to me--
听我说…
Um, can you please direct your words towards the sky,
你能对着天空说话吗?
because your puke breath smells like pizza jello.
因为你吐过后 嘴里一股披萨果冻的味道
It's not Peachtree Creek that ties the statues together, it's schools.
把那些雕像连接在一起的不是桃树溪 而是各个学校
They're all near schools.
它们都在学校附近
Okay, call him.
-快 我们得告诉鲍泽 -好的 你打给他
All right.
好吧
What are you talking about schools?
你说学校是什么意思?
The statue Clea hit last night
克莉昨晚袭击的那个雕像
was right opposite Franklin High School,
就在富兰克林高中对面
and the one she hit the night before
她前晚袭击的那个
was right opposite... um, Maxwell Junior High.
就在…马克西维尔初中对面
That's where Blair had that cross country meet
因为布莱尔就是在那里 参加了越野跑
and she found that toe.
发现了那根脚趾头
Um, no, it wasn't a toe. It had a hangnail.
-不 不是脚趾头 -上面有根倒刺
-No, think about it, Bowser.
不 你好好想想 鲍泽
That's why Horace Grover Winfield doesn't fit in with the others.
所以霍勒斯格列佛温菲尔德 才跟其他雕像格格不入
He wasn't in the Battle of Peachtree Creek,
他没有参加桃树溪战役
but his statue was right opposite Clayton Elementary.
但他的雕像就立在克雷顿小学对面
So, which one is she gonna hit?
所以她要袭击哪个雕像?
Corporal Reginald Samantha Culbertson,
雷金诺德萨曼莎卡伯特森下士的
right opposite Split Rock Elementary.
就在分岩小学对面
It's the last statue within a mile of a school left in Atlanta.
这是亚特拉大地区唯一一个 离学校不到1.6公里远的雕像了
All right, good.
好 可以
I'll meet you there, then.
那我们那里见
Meet who where?
你要去哪见谁?
Hey. I'm just going to meet a friend, that's all.
嘿 我要去见一个朋友 就这样
You wouldn't be heading off without us, would ya?
你不会丢下我们 对吧?
I mean, you don't want to go find this lady on your own?
我是说 你不想自己去找 那位女士吧?
She might get away.
她或许会跑掉
You don't want that. Do ya? No!
你不希望那样 对吧?
He's running!
他跑了!
Saddle up, Sisters!
姐♥妹♥们♥ 准备出发!
Get the sausages off the engine!
把香肠从发动机上拿下来!
Move it! Watch your fingers!
快点!小心手指!
You ride shotgun! Let's roll!
你坐副驾驶!我们赶紧走!
Aw, hell!
可恶!
Clea Kincaid! Freeze!
克莉金凯德!不许动!
I'm a Bail Enforcement Agent.
我是保释执法特工
Get down off of there and put that grinder away.
赶紧下来 把那个砂轮机收起来
How about I shove it up your ass?
不如我直接把它塞进你菊花里吧?
Now, how'd you know I was into that?
你怎么知道我之前喜欢那么玩?
Put your hands behind your back, smartass.
把手放在背后 自大狂
You put your hands behind your back, motherfucker.
混♥蛋♥ 你才把手放到背后
I'm taking this bronze bitch's head off
我就是要把这贱♥人♥的头切掉
and ain't a damn thing you can do about it.
你也无能为力
Oh, my God. She's the coolest person I've ever seen in real life.
老天 她是我在现实世界里 见过的最酷的人
Look, kind of a lot of planningxa0 went into all this.
听着 我为此事计划了很久
So I need to completexa0 what I started, okay?
所以我得完成自己的目标 好吗?
Come on, Bowser. Let her go.
拜托 鲍泽 放她一马
This is my job, it's not a hobby.
这是我的工作 不是什么爱好
We're seeing this through.
我们必须有始有终
I'm arresting Henrietta the Eighth here
我要逮捕这位亨丽埃塔八世
and turning her in to the court.
并把她移交法庭
But...
但是…
I guess there's no extra harm
我猜在逮捕你之前
in letting you finish cutting off this dude's head
让你把这家伙的脑袋切下来
before I take you in. Yeah.
也没什么大不了的
Thanks, I appreciate that.
谢谢 谢谢你们的理解
Hey, Clea,
嘿 克莉
just one question--
我有个问题…
Um, why schools?
为什么要挑学校?
Because I didn't like that every day,
因为我不喜欢学校
kids were literally looking up to men who loved owning people.
小孩子们崇拜的都是喜欢蓄奴的家伙
Fuck that!
去他们的!
And I don't know if you guys noticed,
我不知道你们是否有注意到
but the statues are in the pattern of a penis,
但这些雕像连起来是一个鸡鸡的形状
which is a subtle nod to institutional patriarchy.
这是对父权制度的些许肯定
Told ya!
我就说嘛!
All right.
行了
Hey. Hurry up and finish up your work
嘿 你抓紧点 赶紧完工
so we can take you in.
这样我们就能逮捕你了
Will do.
没问题
So, you do believe in what she's doing?
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表