剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
那个泰伦斯就是个混♥蛋♥
Asking me about my eating habits?
询问我的饮食习惯?
Terrance is living his best life. He's too busy to be a dick.
泰伦斯如今正春风得意 他没时间当混♥蛋♥
Love your perspective. Good.
-我喜欢你的视角 -很好
Very helpful. I'm glad.
-对我很有帮助 -那就好
Assignment, please.
请给我分配任务吧
You'll be bringing in Cherry Grigio.
你去逮捕切瑞格里丘
No, you didn't. Shit.
不是吧 可恶
Ladies, Miss Grigio's an exotic dancer
女士们 格里丘小姐是一位脱衣舞♥女♥
whose latest intrigue is owing the city 15 grand in parking tickets.
她最近的阴谋是欠下 市政厅15000美元的停车罚单
Lady does not think the rules apply to her.
这位女士认为停车规则不适用于她
In fact, she refuses to adhere to daylight savings time.
其实 她还拒绝遵守夏令时
It helps her ignore street cleaning days.
这能助她忽略清扫街道的职责
Smart.
她好聪明
The slippery stripper.
这个狡猾的脱衣舞娘
She's the bane of Bowser's existence.
她是鲍泽的扫把星
What? I thought we were.
什么?我还以为我们是
Anecdote, please.
讲一下奇闻轶事吧
Let me just grab my stuff.
我去拿一下东西
I just need to grab my stuff.
我只需要拿一下东西
Aren't you holding it?
你手里不是吗?
Just let me grab my stuff Stuff....
让我拿一下东西
Un-fucking-believable.
真♥他♥妈♥的不可思议
No Cherryxa0Grigio.
我不要接切瑞格里丘的案子
I'm down my favorite toenail because of that woman.
因为那女人 我最爱的趾甲都没了
Oh, come on, you always end up catching her.
拜托 你最后总能抓到她
Yeah, but it takes 72 hours and a year off my life each time.
对 但每次都要花掉我这辈子的 一年零72个小时
Now, why would you write her another bond anyway?
你为何还要允许她被保释?
It's like her side-hustle from stripping is skipping.
好像她除了跳脱衣舞 还有弃保潜逃这个副业
She's basically my favorite TV show.
她最能给我的生活增添趣味了
Oh, jeez.
老天
Fine. If you don't want her, I'll give her to Terrance.
好吧 你要是不想接 我就分配给泰伦斯
No, no. Wait, Bowser. I'm sure the three of us
不 等一下 鲍泽 我们三个
could bring her in quick and easy.
肯定能轻松把她搞定
Come on.
拜托了
那好吧 我们去逮捕她
A real stripper. -Yes! Ooh! Ooh!
-一个真正的脱衣舞娘 -太棒了!
Please don't do that.
请别那么做
Oh. Yes, ma'am.
遵命 女士
Up late date plan texting?
你昨晚熬夜发短♥信♥了吧?
Your phone light is exceedingly bright, by the way.
对了 你手♥机♥屏幕的光太亮了
I was looking at songs for our sex playlist,
我本来在找我们做♥爱♥时的歌♥单
which took me to the Cure, which took me to the Smiths,
我想到了治疗乐队 又想到了史密斯乐队
which took me to this video wormhole
然后又想到了一个视频虫洞
of people who have actually seen the light that never goes out.
里面的人们真的看到了永不熄灭的光
And then I had this dream
然后我做了一个梦
that Mr. Koontz was trying to tell me something,
在梦里 昆兹老师想告诉我什么
but I couldn't hear him.
但我就是听不清他在说什么
That's weird.
好奇怪
Yeah, I'm actually having a really hard time shaking it.
对 我怎么都摆脱不了这个念头
And I think it's because he That reminds me, babe.
-我想是因为他… -这倒提醒我了 宝贝
Uh, you were in my dream last night.
我昨晚梦到你了
Of course, the man is co-opting the conversation.
当然了 这家伙在模仿我们的对话
No offense, Luke. Love you.
别忘心里去 卢克 爱你哦
Love you.
我也爱你
Thanks.
谢谢
Don't move!
别动!
Don't move, either of you.
你俩都不许动
That's the essay that I wrote on laissez-faire economics.
那是我之前写的关于放任经济的论文
You know the one where I railed on it?
那篇我猛烈抨击它的论文?
You hate laissez-faire.
你讨厌放任的态度
Mr. Koontz graded that.
这篇论文是昆兹老师评的分
And now it just flew out of my backpack?
现在它从我背包里掉了出来?
I mean, it's one thing to be in my dreams, but now this?
做梦是一回事 但这种事?
Wait, it says, "Think outside the box."
等一下 上面写着“打破常规”
Oh, shit. This is straight up haunting.
可恶 这简直就是闹鬼啊
The original trolling!
这是最早的水军行为啊!
Or you're just stressed, okay? I don't think you're really being haunted.
或者你只是太紧张了 好吗? 我不觉得你被鬼缠身了
How do you know that?
你怎么知道?
I'm starting to get that feeling where my tongue goes numb.
我开始有那种感觉了 因为我舌头僵了
Did you just eat mango?
你是不是刚吃了芒果?
Okay, that is dramatic, even for her.
好了 这也太大惊小怪了 就算对她而言
I hate to bring this up,xa0but you didn't do your activities log yesterday.
我不想提这事 但你昨天没更新行动日志
Oh, I'm sorry.
对不起
I had to make these flyers,
我得制♥作♥这些传♥单♥
since April thinks paper is way too analog,
既然阿普丽尔认为纸张太不够电子化
and I had to teach myself Adobe Illustrator first,
我得先自学Adobe图形设计软件
which turned out to be really fun.
结果还蛮好玩的
Once I got a hold of the whole vectors thing,
等我掌握了画矢量图的技能后
I was rockin' and rolling.
我完全是如鱼得水啊
You see how "memorial" kind of jumps out at you
即便鸽子后面有阴影 “追悼会”这三个字
and there's a shadow behind the dove?
还是牢牢抓住了你的眼球吧?
Not easy.
这可不简单呢
Still could have written it in the log, though.
但你还是可以写行动日志的
So, what did you do?
那你做了什么?
I thought about you.
我一直在想你
Aw. You are my beautiful rose petal.
你是我美丽的玫瑰花瓣
Oh, memorial tomorrow.
明天有追悼会哦
Beautiful?
美女?
Ooh, I can't believe I got you.
居然联♥系♥上你了
You got me? I can't believe I got you.
你联♥系♥上我?我都不敢相信 我联♥系♥上你了
Oh, you're being sweet. It's going to slow me down.
你真贴心 这能让我慢下来
Okay, go with me here.
好了 我开始说了
I have felt super weird since our sub died.
自从我们的代课老师死之后 我就有种超级奇怪的感觉
Like, when you hear that silent sound
比如说 我会听到一个静默的声音
that tells you that the TV is still on
告诉我电视还开着
and then out of nowhere, this paper that he graded
然后他给我打过分的论文突然
flew into my face with a message on it.
就带着某种信息直接飞到我脸上
I feel like he needs something from me,
我感觉他需要我为他做点什么
and I'm super freaked out.
我超级害怕
And Sterling's just not helping me at all.
斯特琳一点都不肯帮我
Oh, wow, I feel you.
哇哦 我能理解你
You know, I thought I saw the ghost of my grandma once,
其实 我有次以为看到了 我奶奶的鬼魂
but she's alive, so it fucked with me.
但她还活着 所以我困惑不已
I'm so happy you get it.
我真高兴你能理解
Maybe your guy's in purgatory.
也许你说的那人在炼狱里
You know, stuck in limbo,
被困在幽冥域
asking for prayers so he can move on?
请求别人为他祷告解救他?
Prayers.
祷告
Miles, you don't understand.
迈尔斯 你不明白
Praying is in my blood.
我天生就会祷告
Ah, you're the freaking best. Yeah, I know. I got your back!
-你太厉害了 -嗯 我知道 我永远支持你!
Look, um, if you got your plate full,
听着 如果你事情很多
we can reschedule our night tomorrow.
我们明晚的约会可以另行安排
Oh, no way.
绝对不行
I'm not going to let a little death and haunting
我不会让死亡和闹鬼
妨碍我们的约会
Unless, um... unless you want to postpone.
除非你想推迟
No. No. No way. No way.
不 当然不是
I've already started pricing candles to set the mood.
我已经开始准备调节气氛的蜡烛了
Cool.
酷
Cool.
酷
Hey. Thanks for lending a hand.
嘿 谢谢你帮忙
Any time.
不客气
Franklin, how's golf?
富兰克林 高尔夫球队如何?
How are my boys?
我的队友怎么样了?
They're great.
他们好得很
Yeah.
对
Hey...
嘿…
there's no hard feelings between us, right?
我们之间没什么不愉快的 对吧?
当然没有
Nope.
没有
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表