剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
让我猜猜 斯特琳韦斯利的 音乐品味很单调吧
Surprise, surprise.
真是意外啊
She's more eclectic than you think.
她比你想得包容多了
Oh. Is she?
是吗?
Look, crafting a playlist is difficult. Okay?
听着 编排歌♥单很难的 好吗?
Now, did you two makexa0the list for the Costco run yet?
你们编排好好市多一行的歌♥单了吗?
Because a lock-in without snacks
因为没有小吃的封闭集♥会♥
is basically solitary confinement,
跟单独禁闭没什么差别
but with lots of other people,
只不过是跟很多人一起
so... worse.
所以…更难熬了
My point is, make the list. Okay?
我要说的是 编排好歌♥单 好吗?
And include breath mints.
也准备好薄荷口香糖
It's a long night. I gotta go.
毕竟长夜漫漫 我得走了
Do we want a taser?
我们会用电击枪吗?
Why not? Throw it in.
为什么不呢?拿上吧
I'm not seeing handcuffs.
我没看到手铐
Check in the desk.
去桌子上看看
You find some?
你找到了没?
No, but I found something else. Come here.
没有 但我发现了别的东西 你过来
That does not look like a comfortable position to sleep in.
那姿势看着睡起来并不舒服
He'll be achey. -He should stretch.
-他肯定会超级痛 -他应该拉伸一下
I don't think Bowser stretches.
鲍泽应该不会拉伸
He has the posture of a fishhook.
他看起来就像鱼钩一样
We could show him some stretches.
我们可以教他一些拉伸的动作
Like the warm-up we learned when we had Zumba for PE?
就像我们体育课上学尊巴舞时的 热身动作吗?
Left arm reach, right arm reach,
伸出左臂、伸出右臂
Swirl your hips like you’re on the beach...
臀部打转 就像在沙滩上…
Okay. -Left arm reach...
好了
So, this is how I die?
我死时就是这种情景吗?
Laying on the floor while two white ladies Zumba over me.
躺在地板上 两位白人女士在我身旁大跳尊巴舞
Stop, please stop. Please stop! Stop.
行了 快别跳了!打住
We woke him up.
我们把他吵醒了
Good morning! Hi!
-早上好! -嗨!
Why are y'all here?
你们怎么在这里?
Why are you here, huh?
你怎么在这里?
This is my damn office.
这是我的办公室
I can be here any damn time I please.
我什么时候想来就什么时候来
可恶
Shouldn't y'all be at school?
你们不该去上学吗?
Yes, we are doing a self-defense demonstration for PE
对 我们要在体育课上做自卫展示
and, uh, it's graded and everything,
老师要打分
and Sterling forgot to prepare
然后斯特琳忘了准备
because she's been forgetting a lot of important things lately,
因为她最近总是忘记很重要的事
for which there are really no excuses,
她真的不能为自己的过错找借口
and often, very serious consequences.
而且她的行为 经常会导致非常严重的后果
For which she is genuinely and sincerely very sorry.
她对此表示真挚的歉意
So, we need to borrow some self-defense demonstration things.
所以我们得借一些 用于自卫展示的工具
Have at it.
去拿吧
Bowser?
鲍泽?
Why do you smell like a gas station that sells wine?
你怎么身上有一股 卖♥♥酒的加油站的味道?
Because I bought wine at a gas station!
因为我在加油站买♥♥了酒!
After I left Yolanda's house.
在我离开尤兰达家后
After I found her there with Terrance.
在我发现她跟泰伦斯在一起后
After I thought, "Do I have feelings for Yolanda?"
在我思考 “我对尤兰达有感觉吗?”之后
After I went there to tell her I had news about the Fren-Z case
在我去她家告诉她 疯子一案我有了新线索
and maybe ask her out for some soft tacos.
或许再约她出来吃点软塔可之后
After I told her I wasn't working with her anymore,
在我告诉她我不会再跟她合作
and I quit.
我要辞职之后
No. Uhuh. No, yeah.
-不是吧 -是的
You have got to go and get that case back.
你得去把那案子要回来
No...
不行…
I lost the only man I'll ever love for that case.
我为了那案子失去了 自己唯一爱的男人
Yeah, okay?
对 好吗?
You have to go back and fight for Yolanda.
你得回去 努力争取尤兰达
Offer her hard tacos.
让她吃点硬塔可
And yes, Terrance may be a very charming, good-looking man
没错 泰伦斯或许很有魅力 长相帅气
with a gorgeous smile and a twinkle in his eye,
他笑起来很阳光 眼睛还一闪一闪的
but... but you are Bowser!
但你可是鲍泽!
Women don't really care about that other stuff!
女人真的不在乎那种东西!
Oh, women hate that stuff, huh?
女人讨厌那种东西?
Yeah, believe me. I know what women like.
对 相信我 我了解女人的心理
You don't know anything.
你什么都不知道
You don't know what I know.
你又不知道我知道什么
Oh, really?
是吗?
Hey, hey, oh. Yeah!
是的!
What's with you two?
你们俩怎么回事?
Snappin' at each other like betta fish sharing a bowl.
像同一个鱼缸里的斗鱼一样互咬
We're having issues.
我们闹了矛盾
Well, get over them.
那就赶紧和好吧
You're family. Figure it out.
你们是家人 想办法解决问题
Might we not say the same thing about Yolanda?
这道理不适用于你和尤兰达吗?
Not if he's into her.
他要是喜欢她就不行
That would be gross.
那就太恶心了
We can be Bowser's family, but she is his love interest. Duh.
我们可以是鲍泽的家人 但她是他的爱慕对象
But once you're with someone, doesn't that make you family,
但你一旦跟谁在一起 那你们不就是家人了吗
like, by marriage or whatever? That's stupid.
-比如说通过结婚或什么的? -那也太傻了
No, it's not. It's a valid question.
不傻啊 这是个符合逻辑的问题
Stupid! Is not!
-就是傻! -不是的!
好了 嘿 别吵了
All right? Dirty laundry.
好吗?就像洗脏衣服一样
Wash it, fold it, put it away.
把衣服洗好、叠好、收好
And go away!
然后走开!
And bring me back my stuff after school.
放学后把东西给我送回来
I'm gonna go throw up in the mop sink.
我要去墩布池里吐了
Do you want to talk about what happened with Miles?
你想聊聊你跟迈尔斯的事吗?
You mean, do I want to talk about the time
你是说我想聊聊昨晚
that you didn't show up for me and I lost my soul mate?
你没出现 害我失去灵魂伴侣的事吗?
My one and only?
我唯一的爱人?
The man to whom I gave my flower?
将我开♥苞♥的人?
Your flower? Ew.
开♥苞♥?
He was everything, Sterling.
他是我的一切 斯特琳
We like the same movies.
我们喜欢同样的电影
We both love nachos so much
我们都很爱吃墨西哥玉米片
that we don't care if the other one has nacho breath.
爱到不在乎对方是不是满嘴玉米片味
He made me feel beautiful.
他让我感觉很美
He's beautiful.
他也很美
And he's smart, and weird, and funny,
他很聪明、奇怪、也很幽默
and you ruined everything!
但你毁了一切!
I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry.
对不起 真的很对不起
I was with April and--
我当时跟阿普丽尔在一起 然后…
And what?
然后什么?
Her bad rhymes were more important than your sister?
她那蹩脚的押韵比你姐姐更重要?
They weren't all bad.
也不是都很蹩脚
There were some solid ones like "leave" and "peeve"
有一些还不错 比如“离开”和“闹掰”
and-- and "trust" and "pizza crust."
“信任”和“波本”
So, April the Wonder Rhymer
所以神奇押韵家阿普丽尔
is your new best friend now?
现在是你最好的朋友了?
You know she hates you, right?
你知道她讨厌你的 对吧?
I wouldn't say that.
我不这么觉得
We're in a better place now.
我们现在好多了
Our relationship has evolved.
我们的关系变好了
How nice for you.
那真是不错
What if I called Miles and explained?
如果我打给迈尔斯解释清楚呢?
Music? You pick.
放点音乐?你来选
Bowser!
鲍泽!
Terrance.
泰伦斯
What you got there?
你手里是什么?
Donuts.
甜甜圈
For Yolanda. Is she home?
给尤兰达的 她在家吗?
Sure, come in.
在 进来吧
It smells so delicious in here.
好香
That'd be my natural man musk.
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表