剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
谢谢 太谢谢了
Have a blessed day.
祝你一天平安
Come on.xa0 Let's dine on the patio, shall we?
走 我们去露台那里吃东西 好吗?
So this is nice.
这里真不错
So, what kind of music do you listen to?
你平时听什么歌♥?
I've been listening to a lot of Linqua Franqa, Lil Keed.
我经常听琳卡弗兰卡和李尔基德的歌♥
Yeah, the newxa0Thouxanbanfauni? It's dope.
对 还有新人达赞邦法尼? 他的歌♥太好听了
Thou-zan...
达赞…
Hi, there.
-达赞邦法尼 -嗨 你们好
Interested in the Vera Cruz seven-piece, I see?
你们喜欢这款 韦拉克鲁斯的七件套吗?
Do you mind? We're on a date right now.
你能别打扰我们吗?我们在约会
A date?
约会?
At... Bargain Hole? Wow.
在…廉价居家约会?
Actually... um, I gotta get going.
其实…我得走了
Going? Where?
你要走?去哪啊?
It's early. We should catch a flick in the TV section.
现在还早 我们还能去电视区 看会儿电影
I thinkxa0Zootopia just started.
《疯狂动物城》好像刚刚开始
I promised my sister I'd come to this party she's having.
我答应我姐姐要去她办的那个派对
Oh, a party. Perfect! I'll come with you. Oh. Uh...
派对啊 好极了!我跟你一起去
Actually, I just had this great idea.
其实 我刚想到一个很好的主意
I'll change first and meet you there.
我先去换身衣服 然后我们那里见
Okay. Yeah. Okay, um... text me the addy.
-好 没问题 -好…那你发短♥信♥告诉我地址
...and the football team already had tryouts.
…橄榄球队刚刚结束选拔
And I can't do cross country
我又不能参加越野跑
because running makes me carsick, you know?
因为跑步会让我晕车 你知道的吧?
And soccer's just for French people.
足球是法国人的运动
This is hopeless.
我觉得好无望啊
Without a team to be a part of,
我现在什么队的都不是
my life literally, literally has no purpose.
感觉自己的人生简直毫无意义
Hey, we're Team SterLuke.
嘿 我们是斯特卢克队的
Hey, I thought I wasn't supposed to pick you up for another hour.
嘿 我还以为得一个小时后再去接你
Get over here now and pick me up!
赶紧过来接我!
What's wrong? Did Miles do something creepy?
怎么了?迈尔斯是不是做了怪事?
No, worse! He's hot!
不 更糟糕!他太性感了!
What? What's the problem, then? I don't understand.
什么?那有什么问题吗?我不明白
Just... stop asking questions, there's no time.
你就…别再问了 没时间了
We're going to a college party with him.
我们要跟他去一个大学生派对
So, just get over here, stat!
所以你赶紧给我过来!
A college party?
大学生派对?
Wait a minute, that's perfect!
等一下 太棒了!
That's who I should be hanging out with, college kids!
我就该跟他们混 大学生!
Everybody here is either too intense or too immature.
这里的人要么太严肃 要么太幼稚
I need friends who are, like--
我需要的朋友是…
Just get the hell over here and pick me up!
你赶紧过来接我!
Miles is hot!
迈尔斯太性感了!
I repeat-- Miles is hot!
我再重复一遍…迈尔斯太性感了!
Okay.
好吧
I gotta go, babe. Blair needs me.
我得走了 宝贝 布莱尔需要我
You gonna be okay?
你不会有事吧?
Wait, what? You going to a college party?
等一下 什么? 你要去参加大学生派对?
Someone's hot at a college party?
而且派对上有个很性感的家伙?
I'll be fine.
我不会有事的
We, uh... have this space reserved.
我们…提前预定了这个地方
You all right, bud?
你没事吧 伙计?
Uh, actually, no.
其实不好
Not really.
我很不好
If you got the blues.
如果心情郁闷
You know what to do with 'em, don't ya?
你知道该怎么做 对吧?
Wow, college kids!
哇哦 大学生耶!
Philosophical, deep, no boundaries.
有思想、有深度、不受约束
Why didn't I think of this sooner?
我怎么没早点想到?
These are my people! Shh.
他们就是我要找的人!
Hey.
嘿
Dude, I'm trying to make Miles think that I'm cool.
伙计 我在努力让迈尔斯 认为我是个酷女孩
Can we just... be chill?
我们能…淡定点吗?
Oh, hey, take my photo. I want to put it in my story
嘿 给我拍张照xa0我想发个状态
so that everyone can see me partying
这样大家就都能看到
with my cool, new college friends.
我在跟很酷的大学新朋友一起玩
Drinking is bad, Sterl.
喝酒不好 斯特尔
Yeah, well, so is icing out your peer for enjoying pleasures of the flesh.
对 孤立你享受了肉体之欢的 同辈人也不好
Take the photo. Okay.
-快拍照 -好吧
I mean, if you're gonna do it, just go for it.
既然你想这样 那就喝啊
That looks really fake.
不然看起来好假
Like, put it to your lips. Okay. Ooh. Oh.
-你好歹放到嘴边啊 -好
Oh, no, a little got in my mouth. What do I do?
不 我喝进去了一点 怎么办?
Water? Wait, this tastes pretty good.
-喝水? -等一下 还蛮好喝的
Why does everybody say that alcohol tastes like poison?
为什么所有人都说 酒像毒药一样难喝呢?
It does not taste like that.
根本不是那种味道
Does poison taste like cherry?
毒药是樱桃味的吗?
All right, we only have two hours
好了 我们只有两个小时
before we have to go meet Bowser.
然后就得去找鲍泽了
I'm gonna go find Miles.
我去找迈尔斯
Okay. I'll be chill.
好的 我会消停一点
It's time for the Blair Show, baby.
宝贝 该布莱尔大展身手了
Sterling Wesley, how the heck are ya?
我是斯特琳韦斯利 你好呀
Hey.
嘿
好的
Prepare to have your ass kicked, fruit.
水果 准备好被削吧
Freeze!
不许动!
Oh. Damn it, you made me pee on my watch.
可恶 你都害我尿到手表上了
Sister Jim?
吉姆姐妹?
What the hell are you doing here? Same as you, Bowser.
-你怎么在这里? -跟你一样 鲍泽
Making sure we catch our bandit.
确保我们抓到那个强盗
Figured you need some help.
我想着你会需要帮助
Come on, we're cooking up some sausages
跟我来 我们在用我的雪佛兰发动机
on the engine of my Chevy.
烤香肠呢
Did you say "we"?
你刚说“我们”?
What do you mean, "we"?
你说“我们”是何意?
Y'all, this is the bounty hunter I was telling you about, Bowser.
各位 他就是我跟你们说的 那个赏金猎人鲍泽
Bowser, this is Sister Rick, Sister Todd
鲍泽 他们是里克姐妹、托德姐妹
and that there is Sister Ned.
那位是奈德姐妹
Sister Ned just got released on parole this afternoon.
奈德姐妹今天下午刚获得假释
Spent a year in prison on a felony charge.
他因犯重罪坐了一年的牢
是吗?哪个?
Indecent exposure.
不当裸♥露♥妨碍风化罪
Whipped my johnson out
我在摇滚小子的
at a Kid Rock concertxa0 over at the Speedway.
音乐会上对着赛车跑道 亮了自己的老二
I was asking which prison,
我问的是哪个监狱
but... good to know.
但…谢谢你的解释
Damn excited for tonight.
我超为今晚感到兴奋
We gonna get her, ain't we?
我们会搞定她的 对吧?
No. No. No.
不
We're not gonna "get her."
我们不会“搞定她”
Uh... I'm gonna arrest her and deliver her back to the court.
但我会逮捕她 把她送回法♥院♥
Yeah. That's right.
对 没错
We gonna get her.
我们会搞定她
We gonna get her good!xa0 Yeah.
-我们一定能搞定她! -对
You know, I almost dated a black woman once,
我曾经差点就跟一个黑人女性约会
but every time I asked her out, she said no.
但我每次约她 她都说不行
Really? I'm shocked.
是吗?这真让人意外
Yeah. Hey, would you guys excuse me for a moment?
好了 嘿 我能失陪一下吗?
I'm gonna take a walk and look at the statue.
我去那边走走 看看雕像
All right?
好吗?
Get away from you backwoods, dick-waving,
我得离你们这些乡巴佬远远的 爱露老二
engine-block-sausage-eating motherfuckers.
吃发动机烤出的香肠的王八蛋们
What have we got here?
让我好好看看这座雕像
All right, shoot already. Whoo!
好了 扔吧
So good!
真好吃!
You should try it. Look.
你应该尝尝 你瞧
You know, I heard Michelle Alexander talk about that.
我听过米歇尔亚历山大谈论此事
She called the private prison industry
她称私人监狱行业是
"this hungry beast with an insatiable appetite." Wow.
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表