剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
以及…上帝的羔羊乐队
My sister loves them.
我姐姐超级喜欢他们
No, through altruism.
不 是通过利他主义
Performance art, member gatherings and community outreach.
行为艺术、成员聚会以及社区活动
This is an after-school program
这是一个课后项目
we run every day for the middle school kids.
我们每天会为初中生提供服务
We're actually looking for some volunteers,
其实我们在找一些志愿者
if you want to sign up.
如果你想报名的话
Oh, wow, that's a lot.
哇哦 内容还真多
You know, I might have some potential conflicts,
其实 我或许有些潜在的利益冲突
but I will let you know.
但我会告诉你们的
Well, we have weekend events, too.
我们周末也有活动
We're doing a car wash for Lupus this Sunday.
这周日我们有洗车活动 为患狼疮的人筹款
There's an extra goat torso if you're interested.
你要是有兴趣的话 我们还有一件山羊装
It comes with little horns.
带头上那种小犄角的哦
The life of a bad kid is so demanding.
坏孩子的生活太难了
政教分离
washing cars and Sounds like you dodged a bullet.
-洗车… -貌似你躲过了一颗子弹
I am so upset.
我好难过
I just wish this whole thing had never happened.
我真希望这一切从未发生过
That you never had sex with Luke?
你从未跟卢克做过爱吗?
No, no. Luke and I are in love,
不是的 我和卢克真心相爱
and I'm right with my God.
我一直守在上帝身边
我就是…
I wish that I'd never admitted it in Fellowship,
我真希望自己从未加入团契
because those judgmental jerks
因为那些喜欢批评别人的混♥蛋♥
view making love with your long-term boyfriend
将跟长♥期♥男友做♥爱♥
on the same level as, like, mass murder.
视作像大屠♥杀♥那样的重罪
I'm basically the Hillside Strangler.
我现在就跟山腰绞杀手差不多
You're a good person.
你是个好人
You cried last week when you stepped on that roly poly.
你上周还因为踩了一只球潮虫 大哭不已呢
Well, he was just living his life.
它只不过是在过自己的生活
Yeah.
嗯
I'll find my people.
我会找到朋友的
Yeah. Yeah.
-对 -对
And what about you?
你呢?
What about me?
我怎么了?
Um, why are you bringing Miles to Bargain Hole?
你为何把迈尔斯约在廉价居家?
I want this to feel as little like a date as possible
我希望这次见面 尽量不要有约会的感觉
while still meeting the technical parameters of a date.
同时又符合约会的技术参数
There's food and there's music.
那里有食物 也有音乐
Also, I really want to price one of those leather recliners.
还有 我真的想体验一下 那里的真皮躺椅
I saw a picture of a cat curled up on one
我看到一只猫蜷缩在躺椅上的照片
and she looked so comfortable.
它看起来很舒服
Cool. Okay.
酷 好吧
Are you sure that you don't want to, like, go home
你确定你不想回家
and change and shower though?
换身衣服洗个澡吗?
You smell like the inside of a leg cast. Ooh.
你闻起来就像 腿上打的石膏里的那股味
Nah, I'm good. Okay.
-不用了 没事 -好
Okay.
好的
Oh, God. You can do it.
-老天 -你可以的
Love you!
爱你哦!
Hey.
嘿
Hot-- Hey.
帅…嘿
Hey, to you. And to yours.
你好 你打扮得真帅
I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood.
抱歉 我一定是理解错了
I thought tonight was supposed to be our date.
我还以为今晚是我们的约会日
就是啊
That's why I wanted to bring you
所以我才想带你来
somewhere really special to me,
一个对我来说很特别的地方
where I've had some of my happiest memories.
我很多最美好的回忆就发生在这里
And I wore an outfit
我还穿了一套
that says a lot about me as a woman.
凸显我女性身份的衣服
And a goalie. Yeah.
-以及守门员的身份 -嗯
You look great. I love your outfit!
你看起来好帅 我喜欢你这套衣服!
This? I just threw this on.
这套吗?我随便穿上了而已
Came straight from the metal shop.
我直接从金属加工车间来的
I'm in the middle of welding this copper monocle
我在为卡斯尔伯里希尔 一个蒸汽朋克狂欢会
for a Steampunk rave I'm DJing in Castleberry Hill.
焊接一个铜制的单片眼镜 我要在狂欢会上当DJ
So...
所以…
Let's go get some food,
我们去吃点东西吧
and then we can... uh, check out the...
然后我们可以…看看…
uh-- Oh, the knife sharpening station,
磨刀器
because I-- I, like, love danger.
因为我…我喜欢 我超爱危险的东西
Cool. Yeah. Cool, yeah.
-酷 好 -酷 好
More tea? Thank you, sure.
-我再给你倒杯茶? -谢谢 好啊
Now, are you sure that you and Big Daddy won't stay for dinner?
你确定你和老爹不留下来吃晚饭?
You know, I'm roasting a chicken. Oh, is that what that smell is?
-我烤了一只鸡 -原来是那个味道啊
I thought maybe an owl got stuck in the bug zapper. Ah.
我还以为是一只猫头鹰 被困在灭虫器里了
How was wood chopping?
你们劈柴还顺利吗?
Anderson still doesn't know how to hold an ax like a man.
安德森还是不会像男人一样拿斧头
So, I told him to stop.
所以我就让他停手了
We'll try it again in a few months.
我们几个月后再试试吧
I-- I think we should be gettin' back to the hotel.
我们该回酒店了
Uh, are you sure y'all won't stay here with us?
你们确定不住我们这里?
We have so much room.
我们家地方大着呢
Oh, honey, we don't want to be a bother.
亲爱的 我们不想麻烦你们
And besides, you have so much housework you obviously need to do.
再说了 显然你有很多家务活儿要干
Then we'll see you tomorrow at brunch.
我们明天吃早午餐的时候见吧
-Bye, now.
再见了
See y'all tomorrow!
那我们明天见!
Well, Anderson, what did he say?
安德森 他怎么说?
He didn't say much.
他没说什么
他说我握斧头的样子像企鹅
And then he called me a penguin for a while.
然后他叫了我一阵子的企鹅
And then he just shortened that to "Guin",
后来他直接简称我“鹅”
and then he stumbled into "Gwyneth Paltrow."
然后他又联想到了“格温尼斯帕特罗”
He seemed to enjoy that.
他貌似还挺开心的
No, no, no, what did he say about making you partner? Oh. Um...
不 我是说关于把你提成合伙人 他怎么说的?
He never brought it up.
他就没提这件事
He never brought it up? Mmmm.
他就没提这件事?
Wha-- You're supposed to bring it up.
本该你提出来的
You know full well Big Daddy isn't gonna bring it up himself.
老爹才不会主动提这件事 你心知肚明
Now's not the right time.
现在不是时候
They'll be back at Christmas,
他们会在圣诞节回来
and he's always high on the Lord's birth.
而且在主的诞辰日他总是格外开心
I'll ask him then.
到那时我再问他
Christmas? Honey, why will you not just take the bull by the horns?
圣诞节?亲爱的 你怎么就不能跟他直说呢?
It's like I care about thisxa0 more than you do!
好像在这件事上我比你还上心!
It is like you care about it more than I do and--
貌似你确实比我更上心 而且…
Why is that?
为什么?
I mean, it's not like we need the money.
我们又不缺钱
Unless there's something I don't know.
除非你有什么事瞒着我
I...
我…
I just wish that you...
我就是希望你能…
would stand up for yourself. Huh?
站出来维护自己
What happened to the man that I married?
当初我嫁的那个人怎么了?
He wasn't afraid of anything.
那时的他无所畏惧
I miss that man.
我想念那个人
Oh, how's your Ensure?
你的雅培好喝吗?
It's... plain.
口味…很清淡
Yeah, good, right?
嗯 很好喝吧?
My dad drinks wine like this--
我爸平时这样喝酒…
Yeah.
对
Hi. Two taquitos, please.
嗨 请来两个牛肉小卷饼
Sorry, I just gave out my last one.
抱歉 最后那个刚卖♥♥了
Uh... Do you think you could just heat up some more?
那你能再加热几个吗?
We've been waiting in line.
我们一直排队等着
Okay, that's-- Yeah, that's no worries.
好吧 那…好 没关系
I'm taking the crumb napkin.
我拿张包碎屑的餐巾纸就好
You're gonna take the crumb napkin? Yeah, because it just
-你要拿走包碎屑的餐巾纸? -对 因为…
Oh, my God, it looks so delicious.
我的天 这看起来很美味
Thank you, so much.
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表