剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
Of course.
当然记得
It was picture day,
那天是照片日
and we'd both just won "Middle School's Most Popular".
我们分别获得了 “中学最受欢迎的男、女生”奖
I asked you out then and there.
然后我当场就约你了
It was fate.
这是命中注定
No, it wasn't.
不 不是的
There were only three votes separating me and April.
阿普丽尔当时只比我少三票
Okay? The truth is, we're together because of circumstance
好吗?事实是 我们在一起完全是偶然
and...
而且…
I'm not sure that that's enough anymore.
我不确定这种偶然性 能否支撑我们走下去了
What do you-- What do you mean?
你这话什么意思?
-I mean...
我的意思是…
that the last few days have made me realize
过去几天让我明白
that "alone" isn't a bad word.
“一个人”不是一个糟糕的词汇
Okay, there are things that I like that I didn't even know that I liked,
好吧 有些事我之前根本不知道 自己会喜欢
like Adobe, and skydiving, or tiramisu.
比如说Adobe、高空跳伞或提拉米苏
I like those things, too. Dessert is my jam.
我也喜欢那些东西 甜品是我的最爱
Luke.
卢克
Yeah?
怎么了?
We have been tethered together
我们在学校度过的一半的时间里
for half of our school lives.
都一直紧紧捆在一起
And these last few days have made me realize
过去几天让我明白
that there's no sense in having an "us"
如果我都没有“自我”
if I don't even have a "me".
那“我们”根本就无从谈起
So, all these years have been a waste to you?
所以你觉得这些年都枉费了?
I mean, I was there. I know they were good.
我是经历者 我知道这些年很棒
Of course they were.
当然了
But I'm ready to not have my whole life planned out before me.
但我已经决定 不让自己的人生一眼望到头
What did I do wrong?
我做错什么了吗?
No, I-- I--
不 我…
Did I not love you well enough?
我是不是不够爱你?
I always tried to hold you up. I always tried to put you first.
我一直努力支持你 总是把你放在第一位
No, I know.xa0I know you did.
不是的 我知道 我知道你对我好
This this isn't anybody's fault.
这不是任何人的错
People grow out of things. Well...
只是人会变成熟
You don't want to be together forever?
你不想永远跟我在一起吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
I just know that I need to be alone right now.
我只知道我现在需要独处
Bye.
再见了
Ooh, you know what you should do?
你知道你该怎么做吗?
You should mix the honey mustard with the ranch, with the mayo.
你应该把蜂蜜芥末酱 跟牧场沙拉酱和蛋黄酱混在一起
-Bon appétit. Mm-hm.
祝你胃口大开
That edible should be clearing out of your system,
可食用大♥麻♥ 应该已经从你体内排出去了
or at the tail end of it, anyway.
或者马上要排完了
It's been at least two hours since you tried to use the windshield
过去至少两个小时里 你一直想把挡风玻璃
like the digital interface from Minority Report.
当成《少数派报告》里的电子界面用
Yeah, the food is helping,
对 食物很有帮助
but it would go down a lot faster
但这个过程会更快
if we weren't handcuffed to each other.
要是我们没铐在一起的话
Sorry, I'm not taking any chances.
抱歉 我不能冒任何险
Well, can you at least lift my drink up to my lips?
那你至少能把喝的递到我嘴边吧?
For cryin' out loud.
真烦人
I've always had a crush on you.
我一直都很喜欢你
And that's why you run from me?
所以你才总是见到我就开溜?
Maybe I always knew our connection would be too intense.
或许那是因为我一直知道 我们之间的情缘是斩不断的
I see a kindred spirit in you.
我觉得我们很像
We both play by our own rules,
我们都按自己的规则做事
and neither of us wants to change.
谁都不想改变
Most people lately have had a real problem with how I am.
很多人最近都搞不清懂我
Can't see why, though. I'm doing just fine.
但我不知道为什么 我过得好好的
Hell, yeah. We're great.
就是啊 我们这样就挺好
Why should we listen to the rest of the world when we're happy doing us.
既然我们过得好好的 干吗要管其他人怎么说
-Sorry, baby. Gotta run.
抱歉 宝贝 我得开溜了
Uncuff me or I'll mess up that pretty face.
把手铐解开 不然我就崩掉你这张帅脸
Oh, damn!
可恶!
That's some pretty intense shit right there.
刚才我都要来真的了
But I gotta tell you...
但我得告诉你…
I'm gonna have a ball watching you try.
我会开心地看着你尝试
Dang, man!
可恶!
You didn't think I was gonna let you get ahead of me again, did you?
你不会以为我还会让你捷足先登吧?
And do us both a favor,
帮帮我们俩吧
and stop pretending this version of you works, huh?
别再假装你这么做行得通
When an entire region agrees what the time is and you don't,
如果所有人都同意某个时制 只有你不赞同
either move to Arizona with the mountain standard time hooligans
你要么搬去亚利桑那州跟那些 遵守山地标准时间的乡巴佬同住
or change.
要么改变自己
Ranch, honey mustard and mayo. You must think I'm a goddamn fool. Ow!
牧场沙拉酱、蜂蜜芥末酱和蛋黄酱 你肯定觉得我是傻瓜吧
"Ow" nothing.
这算什么
That's your twentiest stroke.
你都挥了20次杆了
Hurry up!
快点!
This is the grizzly bear mouth.
这可是灰熊嘴
It's not an easy hole.
没那么简单的
Come on.
拜托
All right.
好了
Let's do this.
开始吧
How's that feel?
感觉怎么样?
I like it.
我喜欢
Mm, but I think I need to breathe into it a little.
但我得喘口气
Mm... Would you breathe with me?
你要跟我一起喘吗?
I'd love to. Okay.
好啊
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah.
没事
I'm happy.
我很开心
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表