剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
Yeah, it's like you were there.
嗯 说得好像你当时在场一样
What happened?
出什么事了?
We were having a huge fight about other things
我们为别的事大吵了一架
and then in the middle of it,
然后在吵的过程中
I blurted out that you and I were together
我不小心说了出来我们在一起的事
like I was spitting acid in her face,
那感觉就像我在朝她脸上吐硫酸
and now we're not speaking,
现在我们不说话了
and I don't know how we're going to make it better.
我不知道要怎么改变僵局
Oh. Come on. She's your sister.
拜托 她是你姐姐
You two are bizarrely and often upsettingly close.
你们俩的亲密程度既诡异 又总是让人不快
You'll mend fences.
你们得修复关系
And now you've also got me.
现在我也会支持你
I've got you?
你会支持我?
And I've got... you.
我支持你
I can't wait to see you at the lock-in tonight.
我等不及在今晚的封闭集♥会♥上见你了
I was thinking...
我在想…
Now that Blair knows, maybe it's time everyone knows.
既然布莱尔知道了 或许也该让所有人都知道了
And maybe tonight is a good time to let the whole world know
或许今天就是个不错的机会 让全世界都知道
that you and I are us...
我们在一起了…
or we.
或者我们是一对
We are you and me, but together.
我们还是我们 但我们在一起了
Nothing crazy. We could hold hands or something...
不用做什么疯狂的举动 我们可以牵手或…
or sleep side by side.
或睡在彼此旁边
I guess...
我想…
sleeping side by side...
睡在彼此旁边…
could be nice.
挺不错的
Yeah, I think it would be.
嗯 我也觉得会很不错
Hold on, be right there.
等一下 我马上去
Shoot. My mom's knocking.
可恶 我妈妈在敲门
I'll talk to you later.
我等下再打给你
Hey, little Padawan.
嘿 小学徒
Daddy.
爸爸
Honey!
亲爱的!
This business is for lone wolves.
这是一门独狼的生意
You think someone's got your back
你觉得有人在支持你
and you turn around and they're stabbing you in it.
结果你一转身 他们就拿刀捅你
Bowsie-wowsie!
小鲍泽啊!
Can't even walk, let alone rope a skip.
连路都不会走 更别提抓弃保潜逃犯了
Good thing I'm a lone wolf.
幸好我是独狼
This job is about self-reliance and the purity of competition.
这份工作的关键在于 依靠自己和纯粹的竞争
That's what keeps me turned on.
它能一直让我兴奋
Uh, excuse me. Madeas?
打扰一下 亲爱的们?
You're in the shot. Thank you.
你们也在镜头里了 谢谢
Don't worry, Tyler Perry.
别担心 泰勒派瑞
I may be a lone wolf,
我或许是独狼
but I'll be your friend.
但我会是你的朋友
Night night.
晚安哦
Hello?
喂?
Sterling, it's Garrett. You liked my glasses.
斯特琳 我是盖瑞特 你之前喜欢我的眼镜来着
Garrett, hi.
盖瑞特 你好
Listen, I saw how upset your sister was when you left
听着 你离开时 我看到你姐姐很不开心
and in the spirit of "you cannot choose your relatives,"
本着“你不能选择自己的亲戚”的精神
I did some more digging.
我深入查了一下
I went back and I looked at all the unsolved crimes
我又回去查了所有符合你们要查的 那个女人的时间点的
They know.
她们知道了
I found 16 results.
找到了16条结果
I'm sending them to you now,
我现在正发给你
but you got to promise
但你得保证
that you will not look at your phone while you are driving.
开车的时候不要看手♥机♥
Safety first!
安全第一!
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表