剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
I know you think you knowxa0 what me and Michelle got.
我知道你觉得你知道 我和米歇尔是怎么回事
And I'll admit, there is a pattern.
我承认 这其中是有模式可循
But you're not in it.
但这不关你的事
So you don't know what it could be.
所以你不知道会是怎样的
And I have changed.xa0 I don't care what you think.
我已经变了 我不在乎你怎么想
And if I've changed, change is possible.
如果我都变了 那改变就是有可能的
Actually...
其实…
I should apologize.
我应该道歉
It really is none of my business
此事真的与我无关
and I shouldn't have said any of that,
我什么都不该说的
not to the girls and not to you.
不该对那两个姑娘说 也不该对你说
I'm sorry.
对不起
I don't know that many people here in Atlanta.
我在亚特兰大没有很多熟人
Truth is...
事实上…
you're one of my best friends.
你是我最好的朋友之一
I don't want to see you get hurt...
我不希望看到你受伤…
or say you're one with nature.
或者说你是那种顺其自然的人
But it's your life, Bowser.
但这是你的人生 鲍泽
You know what's best for you.
你知道怎么做对自己最好
Congrats on the skip.
恭喜你抓住了弃保潜逃犯
Are we here at the wrong time?
我们是不是来错时候了?
No, I'm re-reading it.
不 我在重新看短♥信♥
It says, "8:00 p.m. family meeting," in her text,
她的短♥信♥里说“晚上8点 家庭会议”
and it's 7:59.
现在是7点59分
She's always two minutes early.
她总是提前到两分钟
I feel sick.
我觉得很不舒服
Dad knew I was so suspicious.
爸爸早就知道我起了疑心
There's no way he didn't tell her.
他肯定告诉她了
Well, maybe it's not about the gun or the storage unit or anything, you know?
或许不是因为枪或储藏柜或任何事
Maybe... Maybe Chloe's got a new walk schedule or something.
或许他们改变了遛克洛伊的时间
No, I want it to be about that stuff.
不 我希望是因为那件事
If they don't talk about it, I'm going to confront them.
如果他们不说 我会开口跟他们对质
Confront who?
跟谁对质?
Um, Ezekiel and Hannah B. They mimicked me.
伊齐基尔和汉娜B 他们滑稽地模仿我
We have some questions for the two of you, actually.
其实我们有一些问题想问你俩
That's what we'd like to talk to you about.
我们也想跟你们聊聊这件事
Blair seemed curious on the trip.
布莱恩在打猎时问了很多问题
And...
而且…
I sometimes forget...
我有时候会忘记…
parts of your mother's life.
你们母亲过去的人生
And then we realized that we haven't really shared...
然后我们意识到我们并没有…
Mm. ...much with you.
跟你们分享过什么
No, and that is mostly my fault.
不 这基本上都怪我
Y'all know that I've had a difficult time talking about Mee-maw and Dee-daw,
你们都知道我不愿意提外公外婆
but I never really explained why.
但我从未解释过真正的原因
Well, um... before they left for the airport,
那个…在他们出发去机场之前
the three of us got into a big fight.
我们三个大吵了一架
I'd snuck out of the house to go to a party
我会偷偷从家里溜出去参加派对
and, um... well, they found out and confronted me
然后…他们发现了 就质问我
and... I disrespected them.
然后…我当时对他们很不尊敬
I said some awful things.
我说了一些大不敬的话
What things?
什么话?
Well...
这个…
girls, I, uh...
女儿们 我…
I told them that... I hated them.
我告诉他们我恨他们
You should've seen Dee-daw's face.
你们应该看看外婆的表情的
I told him they were... pathetic
我告诉他他们很可悲
and old and out of touch, you know.
又老又土 你们懂的
Anyway, they left to go fly to New York.
总之 他们后来离家要飞去纽约
I refused to say goodbye and that was that,
我拒绝跟他们道别 然后就这样了
I never saw them again.
我再也没见到他们
So, I don't talk much...
所以我不怎么聊…
about Savannah or my life there.
萨瓦那或自己在那里的生活
Or huntin' with Dee-daw...
或者跟外公狩猎的经历…
because I just can't.
因为我真的说不出口
But...
可是…
girls, I need you to know that I love you.
女儿们 我需要你们知道我爱你们
Oh, I love you so much and...
我爱你们爱到…
I do want you to know me.
我希望你们了解我
So, um...
所以…
Here.
这个东西
Oh, Mom, your little baby rollers!
妈妈 你的小卷发器机!
That was mama's first perm.
那是妈妈第一次烫卷发
That was by our house.
那是我们家
We used to walk down to the candy store
我们之前总是走路去糖果店
and make ourselves just sick on Lemonheads.
猛吃柠檬头 直到吃腻了
Something wrong, honey?
你怎么了 亲爱的?
No, I-- I...
没事 我…
I thought that maybe...
我还以为或许…
I don't know what I thought, actually.
其实我也不知道自己怎么想的
Can I keep this?
我能留着这照片吗?
Yeah. It's yours. This is all yours now.
好 送你了 都是你们的了
I'm gonna go to bed now.
我要去睡觉了
Hey, Blairsy.
嘿 布莱尔
Yeah.
嗯
I-- I know you might have been expecting something more exciting, but...
我知道你或许在期待 更令人兴奋的事 但…
I wasn't.
不是的
It's okay.
没关系
Questioning stuff is important.
质疑是很重要的能力
I don't want you to lose that.
我不希望你失去它
Never.
永远不要失去
You hear me?
听到了吗?
Sure.
没问题
Look...
听着…
You know, I had a really good time hunting with you.
其实 我跟你一起狩猎的时候 真的很开心
We should do that again sometime.
我们应该改天再去一次
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
好
Goodnight.
晚安
Hey. What's this?
嘿 这是什么情况?
我们要庆祝
Oh, yeah?
是吗?
Baby, I didn't realize how expensive it is to produce an album.
宝贝 我都不知道制♥作♥一张专辑 居然会这么贵
He asked if we can go digital on the trumpets.
他问我小号♥能不能用电子音
I was, like, "No, of course not.
我回答说:“不 当然不行
I don't want to be laughed off the radio."
我不希望听收音机的人笑我”
So that'll be another 2,000, 3,000.
所以又得多花上两、三千美元
Is that right? Mmhm.
是吗?
But then he played my demo over the phone for this financier
但他在电♥话♥上给一个出资人 听了我的小样
and he wants to finance the whole album!
然后他要给整张专辑出资!
All 23 tracks!
全部23个音轨!
Really? Mmhm.
是吗?
We start laying them down on Monday.
我们要下周一开始制♥作♥
Hey. What happened to all your stuff?
嘿 你怎么把东西都收起来了?
Oh, well...
那个…
I found a place.
我找到了住的地方
It's just a little apartment over a hookah bar,
是水烟酒吧上的一个小公♥寓♥
but... I was thinking that if we're gonna have a real shot,
但我想着如果我们真要试试
we should start slow and switch things up a bit.
我们应该慢慢来 换个方式
-What do you say?
你觉得呢?
Does that sound good?
可以吗?
Mm. Wait, wait.
等一下
You've changed, right?
你真变了 对吧?
I mean, we were fiending for each other pretty... pretty bad back then, and...
我是说 之前我们很依赖对方 但…
we're different now.
我们现在都变了
Change? Yeah.
-改变? -对
You're telling me to change?
你让我改变?
I don't need to change.
我不需要改变
You're the one that stopped trying. -Okay. -Mm.
是你停止了努力
Well, I think now it's time for me to try something new.
我觉得我该尝试新的东西了
Something new? Yeah.
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表