剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
Sweet moves.
很聪明的建议
Why are you so relaxed?
你怎么这么放松?
You're usually crying hysterically by now.
之前你到这个时候早就痛哭流涕了
I don't know, just feeling as chill as a scratchy-tongued cat.
我不知道 但我现在 就像有着粗糙舌头的猫一样淡定
I don't know what that means.
我不知道那是什么意思
Neither do I.
我也不知道
Just win.
赢就是了
Hello, opponent.
你好 对手
I affirm that government should be responsible
我认为政♥府♥应该对
for economic reparations for their country's historic injustices.
本国历史上的不公正行为 进行经济补偿
Throughout our shared global history,
纵观全球历史
crimes against humanity have had unintended consequences
反♥人♥类♥罪造成了意想不到的
that have yet to be remedied...
亟待纠正的影响…
My opponent has made some valid points,
我的对手不无道理
and sure, in theory, reparations are great.
没错 从理论上说 补偿是很好的手段
But who decides the definition of an atrocity?
但谁来决定什么算是暴行?
Well, let's start with six million Jews,
我们可以从600万的犹太人
fifty million Africans who died in the Middle Passage,
5000万死于中间通道的黑人
and the genocide of the American Indians.
和被屠♥杀♥的美洲印第安人开始
Are you saying the nature of these horrors are up for debate?
你的意思是这些事件的残暴性 还有待商榷?
No, no, no, no, no, that's not what I'm saying.
不 我不是那么意思
You-- You-- You can't debate these kind of...
这种事没什么可商榷的…
-Time.
时间到
I won. I actually made it through the first round.
我赢了 我通过第一轮了
Oh. I've never thought I would say this to you at one of these tournaments,
我从未想过会在辩论锦标赛上 对你说这句话
but congratulations.
但恭喜你了
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you on Ritalin or something?
你是不是吃利他林了?
Or did you go up a bra size?
还是你穿了大一号♥的文胸?
No, why?
没有 为什么?
How are you getting all this confidence?
你哪来的自信?
Just hitting my stride, I guess.
我猜我就是正常发挥了
Uh, my dudes.
伙计们
Could I trouble you for some water?
能给我倒杯水吗?
Yeah, you got to give us water.
对 你们得给我们水喝
Basic human right.
这是基本的人♥权♥
We don't have to do shit. Huh?
我们什么都不必做
You signed your rights away the day the lovely Miss Yolanda here
你们早就签字放弃了自己的权利 在这位可爱的尤兰达小姐慷慨地
generously paid your bond.
给你们付了保释金那天
We didn't even get any damn yogurt.
我们甚至连酸奶都没喝到
And you promised.
你保证过的
Well, you promised you wouldn't skip bail.
你还保证过不会弃保潜逃呢
Do you remember that?
你还记得吗?
My God! Yay!
我的天!
Sterling. Yes!
斯特琳
Many atrocities
有很多暴行
have proved the need for just and impartial reparations.
恰恰证明了做出公正公平的 补偿是有必要的
For example, genocide of the Aborigines
比如说 对土著居民的大屠♥杀♥
is a classic tragedy of epic proportions...
就是重型灾难里的一个典型…
I'd just like to congratulate you
我想恭喜你
on your victory. I don't care. Just say words.
-取得胜利 -我不在乎 你说话就好
British words.
用英国腔说话
Uh, garage. Privacy. Aluminum.
车♥库♥、隐私、铝
Ron Weasley.
罗恩韦斯莱
How do you feel about not asking questions, Miss Cathy?
凯西小姐 你还是别问问题了
Aye-aye, Cap'n.
没问题 船长
...in Rhodesia, by European nations...
…在罗得西亚 欧洲国家…
Should I... switch hands?
我要不要…换另一只手?
So, in conclusion, what my opponent said
所以 总而言之 我对手的观点
is forensically unsupportable. Mmhm.
根本不符合辩论逻辑
All right! Yes. Yes.
-好的!太好了 -太好了
Thank you.
谢谢
Wu! Wu! Wu! Wu! Wu!
吴!
Wu! Wu! Wu! Wu!
吴!
Turns out Craig had his own dossier on me.
结果克雷格也有我的档案
You got out-dossiered?
你在调查方面居然落后于人?
He said things about me I've never told anybody in my entire life.
他说了一些我这辈子 从未跟其他人说过的事
How does he know I fell out of my canoe at camp?
他怎么知道我在夏令营时 从划艇上掉进了水里?
I swam to shore by myself.
我明明自己游上岸的
Why didn't you use your intel?
你怎么不用自己手里的信息呢?
I was about to and then he brought up my dad and I fell apart.
我打算要用的 结果他说了我爸的事 我就崩溃了
It sucks you're going through this.
你真不该经历这种事
It's all fine.
没关系
I'm still the team's first white female captain,
我还是辩论队历史上首位白人女队长
and we... are still going to win.
我们还是会赢
How? If Craig beat you, what chance do I have?
怎么赢?你都被克莱格击败了 我还有什么机会?
You were never supposed to make it this far.
你本不该走到现在的
So, he doesn't have a dossier on you.
所以他没有你的档案
Your being a giant nobody has finally paid off.
你的默默无闻终于给你带来好处了
Thanks?
谢谢你?
All you have to do is use this last bit of dirt.
尽管你得用这最后一个黑料
It'll be the final nail in his coffin.
他会彻底被击溃
H-- His mom slept with her trainer?
他妈妈跟他的教练员睡了?
How do you know this?
你怎么会知道?
I lift. I asked around.
我动了关系 打听到的
Okay...
好吧…
Um... How am I supposed to use this?
我该怎么用这东西?
He's the affirmative.
他是正方
Part of his case is built on the personal anecdote
他的论据有一部分是建立在
of hisxa0parents' divorce.
父母离婚的个人趣事上
It's that weird thing
就是那种为了装强
where you appear vulnerable to appear strong.
先示弱的奇怪招数
He'll give you the opening you need.
他会向你提供你需要的机会
I don't know if I can stoop that low.
我不知道自己能否那么没下限
He did it to me.
他就那么对我了
Besides, stooping low is something
再说了 你之前已经证明
you've proven yourself very capable of in the past.
自己很擅长做没下限的事啊
What's that supposed to mean?
你这话什么意思?
Oh, please. Back when we were friends in fifth grade
拜托了 在我们五年级还是朋友时
and you gave me away to Jessica's group at recess.
你在课间休息时 把我赶去了杰西卡那边
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
You...
你…
We just stopped hanging out and you started hanging out with Jessica
我们就是不一起玩了 然后你开始跟杰西卡一起玩
because you had more in common with her.
因为你跟她有更多的共同点
No.
不是的
You very specifically and intentionally gave me away.
你有组织有预谋得把我赶走了
You, and Blair, and Hannah S, and Hannah G were playing soccer
你、布莱尔、汉娜S和汉娜G 当时一起踢足球
and I was going to sit on the swings and memorize the Republican presidents.
我本来要坐在秋千上 背美国历史上的共和党人总统
Then you came up to me.
然后你走向我
You took me over to Jessica
你把我带去杰西卡那里
and you said, "April's in your group now."
跟她说:“阿普丽尔以后跟你一起了”
And then you walked away.
然后你就走开了
I don't remember it like that.
可我记得不是那样
I do.
我记得
I don't know-- I don't know what to say.
我不知道说什么好
If that's true, then I'm so sorry.
如果真是这样 那太对不起了
It doesn't matter.
没关系
The past is the past.
过去的事就让它过去吧
We're all adults here.
我们现在都是成年人了
No, April. I want to talk about it. We just did.
-不 阿普丽尔 我想跟你聊聊 -我们刚聊过了
So...
所以…
if you have a shred of decency,
如果你还有一丝良心
you will bring up this boy's philandering mother
就当着这男孩朋友和家人的面
in front of his friends and family.
提提他那淫♥荡♥的母亲
I am so bored right now.
我现在好无聊
I can feel my hair growing.
都能感觉到头发的生长了
Either she starts selling drugs in the next five minutes,
她要么接下来的五分钟要开始贩毒了
or I'm going to run her over.
要么我就开车过去碾她
Hey. Mm.
嘿
I have to get going.
我得走了
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表