剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
像你这样的人不多了 鲍泽
Yeah, how many people do you know, anyway, huh?
是啊 你又认识多少人?
Miles says he likes my ripeness.
迈尔斯说他喜欢我的体味
Okay, you two ready?
好了 你俩可以了吗?
Yes, please. All right, you sure?
-可以了 -好的 你确定?
So, ready. Come on. Okay, let's go.
-很确定 开始吧 -好 我们走
We're a full-service studio.
我们录音棚提供所有服务
We've been open now about 26 years.
已经开业26年了
Yeah, you can almost smell the talent.
对 我都能闻到才华的味道
那肯定是大♥麻♥的味道
What's your security situation like?
你们这里安保怎么样?
Is there another entrance besides this one?
除了这个还有别的入口吗?
I'm keeping a low profile while my stylist perfects my new look.
在我的造型师完善我的新造型时 我要低调点
We're still tweaking it. It's all about branding.
我们还在调整 品牌很重要的
Mm. Uh, okay, FedEx.
好的 是联邦快递
Uh, let me sign for this and I'll come back.
我去签收一下 马上回来
This is the kitchen, bananas, you know, yeah.
这里是厨房♥ 有香蕉什么的 对
Thank you.
谢谢
Mm. Peanut M&Ms.
M&M花生豆
Hey, put those back.
嘿 放回去
Probably charge you four times
这里的价格说不定
what you can get them for down at the Publix.
是帕布里克斯超♥市♥的四倍
We're not actually renting space here.
我们又不是真的要租场地
Pretty sure these are free as a bird.
这些吃的肯定都是免费的
No. I'll get my own--
不 我要自己拿…
I'm not the one lighting money on fire,
在烧钱的人不是我
letting the studio go unused. Z?
白白空着录音棚 Z?
We talked about this. You may not use those words with me.
我们聊过这件事 你不能对我用那些词
Hmm. Oh, my God, Bowser.
我的天 鲍泽
What? She is so into you.
-怎么了? -她肯定对你有意思
You need to go flirt it up. Get in there.
你得去跟她调个情 快去
No, stop it. You are seeing things, child.
行了 闭嘴 你在胡思乱想 孩子
Um, no, I am not.
不 我没有
Look, you're the one who told us that we needed to go undercover.
听着 是你跟我们说我们得当卧底
I've obviously killed it.
我显然在这方面做得很好
Now it's your turn to be Foxy Brown.
现在该你假扮福克茜布朗了
What?
什么?
I guess you would be more of a Fox-o Brown because you're a man.
我猜我应该说福克奥布朗 因为你是个男人
Please stop. Don't ever do that--
快打住 永远别那样…
Ready for the rest of the tour? -Oh, we are, but first,
-可以继续参观了吗? -可以了 但首先
I'm sorry, could I hit the ladies'?
抱歉 我能去趟卫生间吗?
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗?
Yeah, I really overdid it with the liquids.
是 我真的饮料喝多了
Plus, you could... Mm.
而且 你可以…
Yeah. -Follow me.
-请跟我来 -好
Oh, girl. We got Toto toilets in every stall.
妞儿 我们每个隔间用的 都是东陶牌的马桶
It is so depressing going home to a regular john.
每天回家用普通的马桶 实在太让人郁闷了
Toto?
东陶牌的?
Hey.
嘿
You should definitely add "portraits of diverse women"
汉娜B 你绝对应该 在寻宝游戏中加入
to the scavenger hunt, Hannah B.
“不同女人的自画像”
That’ll keep people busy.
这会让大家忙起来
Hmm. I feel so bad that Ezequiel got stuck with puke duty.
伊齐基尔得负责清理呕吐物 我真是于心不忍♥
He could have picked a different time for his appointment.
他应该另挑个时间去看医生的
He's having emergency kidney stone removal.
他得做急性肾结石手术
And what, doctors refuse to do surgery
怎么了 医生周末就不给
on the weekends? Oh, gosh darn it! Um...
-病人做手术吗? -老天 可恶!
I forgot my water bottle in Fellowship.
我把水壶落在团契了
Ezequiel's stones are a great reminder.
伊齐基尔的肾结石提醒到了我
We got to stay hydrated. Mmhm.
我们得多喝水
I think I also left my water bottle in there.
我好像也把水壶落里面了
I'll wait for you here.
那我在这里等你
Oh, you can go ahead.
你先走吧
You rode in with me today.
你今天坐我的车来的
And that means I have to ride home with you, too?
这说明我也得坐你的车回家吗?
No. Sorry for assuming that.
不是的 抱歉我自以为是了
Whatever.
随便吧
Are you still coming to dinner tonight?
那你今晚还来我家吃晚饭吗?
My mom made...
我妈妈做了…
lamb chops.
羊排
There it is.
在这里啊
抱歉
I didn't actually leave my water bottle.
其实我没有落下水壶
I know.
我知道
It was an excuse to get you back here. I'm glad you caught on.
我不过是找个借口想让你回来 我很高兴你听懂了
And you went so far as to actually leave yours?
你竟然真的故意把水壶落在了这里?
Well, that way it wasn't a lie.
这样的话我就不算撒谎了
How are you so good?
你怎么这么厉害?
You're good, too.
你也很厉害
You're just trapped in a lie, that's all.
你只是陷在了谎言里 就这样
And lying is the worst.
撒谎的感觉最糟糕了
I've been doing it to Blair for days now,
我已经骗了布莱尔好多天
and I really, really don't like it.
我真的不喜欢这种感觉
My neck's all tense, like it gets when I'm hangry.
我的脖子总是紧绷的 就像我饿急了的时候
At least this version of lying
至少这种谎言
comes with decent benefits.
能带来不错的好处
It doesn't have to be like this.
没必要非得这样的
We should be able to be ourselves and be together,
我们应该既能做真实的自己 又能在一起
like, together-together.
真正的在一起
You serious?
你是认真的吗?
Was it fun when you got outed with Luke?
你跟卢克的事情被曝光后 你觉得无所谓吗?
Because this would be a zillion times worse.
因为这件事的后果 要比那糟糕无数倍
I'm not that brave.
我没有那么勇敢
First of all, you're the reason I got outed with Luke.
首先 因为你 我和卢克的事才被曝光的
I'm sorry.
对不起
It was...
我那是…
misdirected anger.
气昏头了
I'm done hiding parts of myself
我受够了把自己的某些部分藏起来
because someone else says that they're bad or wrong.
就因为别人说它们不好 或者是错误的
I'm seeing things in a whole new way.
我在以全新的视角思考问题
Like when you learn a new word
比如说 你学会一个新词后
and then all of a sudden you start hearing it everywhere.
突然之间你开始到处听到这个词
That's what this feels like, but all the time.
就是这种感觉 但它是一直都存在的
"Us" as a thing?
我们成为恋人?
I'm, like, was it always there
这种感觉是不是过去一直都在
and, like, I don't know, paralyzed or something?
我说不好 只是它处于麻♥痹♥的♥状态?
My body and my mind.
我的身体和思想
New parts and pathways are opening up
新的部分和通道正在打开
and I want to give them the space to do that.
我希望给与它们空间
Did I just write my college essay?
我是不是把大学论文都写好了?
It's called compartmentalization,
这叫间隔化
and honestly, it's not that hard if you're an organized thinker.
说实话 如果你是个系统化的思考者 那也没多难
I can tutor you if you want.
你要是愿意 我可以辅♥导♥你
We shouldn't have to hide.
我们不该躲躲藏藏的
You know, I want to know all of you.
我想了解你的全部
And the world should know all of you, too.
这个世界也该了解你的全部
如果不能的话 有什么意义呢?
So, you didn't like our honeymoon?
所以 你不喜欢我们的蜜月?
What was there to like?
有什么好喜欢的?
We were killing mosquitoes in Florida.
我们就是在佛罗里达州拍蚊子
It was Sanibel.
是在桑尼贝尔
It was Fort Myers.
是在迈尔斯堡
Just because they share a bay does not mean they're the same place.
就因为它们共享一个海湾 不代表它们是同一个地方
You know, I noticed your soap in the kitchen.
我注意到了你厨房♥里的皂液
Wood and sea salt.
木头和海盐味的
I mean, the combinations that they come up with.
他们把这两个味道组合起来 还真是奇思妙想啊
I refill that fancy bottle with soap from the dollar store.
我会把在一元店买♥♥的皂液 灌进那个高档的瓶子里
Oh, life hacks!
生活小妙招啊!
Great, you know you should see Vernon wash his hands.
好极了 你们应该看看弗农 是怎么洗手的
It looks like Dexter right after a kill.
就好像嗜血法医刚杀完人一样
He nearly scrubs them raw.
他都要把手搓烂了
She's always telling me about the importance of building up antibodies.
她总是告诉我培养抗体有多重要
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表