剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
就不能用这钱买♥♥辆新车吗?
We can't take the Volt.
你干吗?我们不能开沃蓝达
What kind of bounty hunters drive a hybrid?
什么样的赏金猎人会开油电混合车?
Um, the kind that doesn't want Atlanta
那种不希望到了2030年
to be waterfront property by the year 2030.
亚特兰大成为海滨地带的猎人
Oh, come on, let's just take the truck.
行了 我们就开卡车去吧
I'd rather Dad notice that it's gone than notice it's--
我宁愿爸爸发现这车不见了 也不希望他发现这车…
Completely F'ed? Exactly.
-完全毁了? -没错
Come on, you dirty old hippie. Let's go!
行了 你这色♥色♥的老嬉皮士 我们走!
You know, you're technically three minutes older than me.
严格来说 你只比我早出生三分钟
And I'm not a hippie!
我也不是嬉皮士!
Here they come.
她们来了
Hey, Cath, could you get the bathroom for me, too, please?
嘿 凯瑟 你能帮我打扫一下卫生间吗?
Aye-aye, Cap'n.
遵命 船长
Okay, we're not on a ship.
好吧 我们不是在船上
Just let her be happy, Bowser.
让她开心就好 鲍泽
Just let her be happy.
让她开心就好
Is this your "job" job?
这是你的正式工作吗?
I thought you were a bounty-hunter.
我还以为你是赏金猎人
Can I have a vanilla with extra gummy bears?
能给我份香草酸奶 多加小熊软糖吗?
Wait. You. Don't knock my side-hustle, kid.
等等 你 不许抨击我的副业 孩子
Trust me. You never know.
相信我 你不知道后果多严重
And yes, you can have extra gummy bears,
对 你可以多加小熊软糖
that'll be an extra 75 cents.
但你也得多付75美分
Do you sing if I tip?
如果给小费 你会唱歌♥吗?
No, I will not sing.
不 我不会唱歌♥的
You're no fun.
你这人真无聊
What is? Hey! What you waitin' on?
怎么…嘿!你们在等什么?
Come on.
快来啊
You, uh... got the cash?
你…准备好钱了吗?
Yup.
准备好了
Turn around, please.
请你们先转身
Thank you.
谢谢
All right.
好的
-Oh, shit.
可恶
Yeah. Go for Bowser.
对 我是鲍泽
No. No. No. No. Yolanda.
不行 尤兰达
Don't give it to that bitch-ass, Terrance.
别给那个贱♥人♥泰伦斯
I'll find him.
我会找到他
I know.
我知道
The Men's Parlor. I know.
男子休息室 我知道
Because I'll find--
因为我会找到…
You heard what I said, didn't you?
你听到了我的话 对吧?
Shit.
可恶
Hey. Put that back. What are you doing? Here you go.
把那个放回去 你在做什么?给你
斯特琳 你数数
Yep, 2,500.
对 2500美元
That's great. Thank you. It's good. All right.
-好极了 谢谢你 很好 -嗯 好的
Good doing business with you.
很高兴跟你们合作 姑娘们
As the old saying goes, "Bye." Uh...
老话说得好 “再见了”
Hey, Bowser.
嘿 鲍泽
Yeah.
嗯
You look... manly.
你看起来很有…男子气概
Oily... Uh...
很油腻…
Vehicular-ly inclined.
而且对车子很熟悉
Anyway, do you know how much it might cost us
总之 你知道我们得花多少钱
to get that fixed? Roughly?
修好那车吗?大概的数目?
Oily, huh? Yeah.
油腻吗?好吧
Well, as a man who's crashed many cars,
作为一个撞坏过无数辆车的男人
I'd say you'd probably run yourself about 5K worth of damage here.
撞成这样 你们或许得花5000美元才能修好
Yeah.
对
Um... Do you have any more jobs?
那你还有别的工作吗?
Ah, jeez, if I had any more jobs,
老天 我要是有别的工作…
if I had more jobs-- Look...
我要是有别的工作…听着…
I like you girls. I do.
我喜欢你们俩 真的
You're fast as hell.
你身手很敏捷
You run like a deer. It was amazing.
跑起来像小鹿一样快 快得惊人
And you, you're a freakishly good shot.
而你 你的枪法很好
But I've got rent to pay.
但我还得付房♥租
I can't split my rewards on folks I can nab on my own, see?
我不能跟别人分享 我靠自己就能搞定的奖金 好吗?
Hey, we get it.
嘿 我们理解
Yeah, well, getting it is half the battle, ah?
嗯 能理解算是很重要的了
So, what do you want to do now?
所以 你现在想怎样?
Go to the Men's Parlor?
去男子休息室吗?
That secret club of which we know the exact location?
那个我们恰好知道位置的 秘密俱乐部?
Hey, uh, what's the address over there?
嘿 那里的地址是什么?
The address alone won't get you very far.
你光知道地址还远远不够
And why is that? You need us to get in it.
-为什么? -你得靠我们才能进去
It-- um-- It's in this country club
它在一个乡村会所里
and they only cater to this specific clientele, it's--
他们只招待某些客人 也就是…
White people. Blair.
-白人 -布莱尔
What? It's true!
怎么了?这是事实!
I don't think it's written in stone, but...
虽然没刻在石头上 但…
actually, it--it might be.
其实 或许…真的刻在石头上呢
So, unfortunately these places have some outdated policies
所以 不幸的是 这些地方奉行一些过时的政策
that don't-- Okay.
-并不反映… -好了
Enough with the Black history, Reverend Al Sharpton. I get it.
别再说什么黑人历史了 阿尔夏普顿牧师 我明白
They're racist.
他们是种族歧视者
Right. Yes.
-对 -没错
Yeah, so you can have the address for,
所以 我们可以告诉你地址
I don't know, say... a hundred,
我说不好…你可以给我们100块
or you could have personal whitey escorts
或者你可以有私人白人陪同
for three thou Five.
-价钱是300… -5000
Five thousand dollars.
5000美元
If you deliver me John Stevens,
如果你们帮我抓到约翰史蒂文斯
y'all will get paid.
我就给你们钱
John Stevens, dude.
约翰史蒂文斯 伙计
It can't be April's dad.
没可能是阿普丽尔她爸
There's gotta be a bajillion John Stevenses.
那得是无数个约翰史蒂文斯加一起
Bajillion John Stevenses that belong to Men's Parlor?
男子休息室里 有无数个约翰史蒂文斯?
April's dad is the creep on our eighth grade trip to Jekyll Island
还有 我们八年级去哲基尔岛旅行时 阿普丽尔的爸爸
that said I was developing nicely.
就是说我“发育”得很好的那个怪人
Oh, barf. Yes.
好恶心 对
I'd love to arrest him and watch April squirm.
我要逮捕他 然后看着阿普丽尔无地自容
Are you wearing my Savage Xxa0Fenty bralette again?
你是不是又穿了 我那件热辣朝天芬蒂文胸?
I hate you. You'll stink it up with your smelly boobs.
我讨厌你 你咪♥咪♥有味道 会把它弄臭的
Now's not the time.
现在先别聊这个
Cool. We know John Stevens.
没问题 我们知道约翰史蒂文斯
Say again.
你再说一遍
Oh, yeah, we brought him in before.
对 我们之前就把他抓了进去
What did the old boy do this time?
这个老男孩这次做了什么?
Solicitation and battery.
招♥妓♥和殴打罪
Real pillar of his community.
他是他所在的社区的支柱
Skipped bail last week, even.
就这样上周都弃保潜逃了
Having a meeting tonight at The Men's Parlor at 6:00.
他今晚6点要在男子休息室跟人见面
My bail bondsman. My bail bondswoman...
我的保释代理人 我的女保释代理人…
My bail bondsperson got a tip.
我的保释代理经纪人收到了线报
Dope.
好极了
Let's ride.
我们颠儿吧
Dope. Let's ride. Hey! My car.
-好极了 我们颠儿吧 -嘿!坐我的车
Well, this is some Django shit.
这里还真像蓄奴时期
Hey, Trevor. Hey, Miles.
嘿 特雷弗 嘿 迈尔斯
Hey, Miss Wesley.
嘿 韦斯利小姐
Miss Wesley.
韦斯利小姐
Hey, Miles.
嘿 迈尔斯
Oh, uh, you guys going to be parking today?
你们今天要在这里停车吗?
No. He's just dropping us off.
不 他就送我们过来
Park down by the service entrance,
把车停在服务人员入口
download Fruit Ninja.
然后下载水果忍♥者
We'll be back with your guy.
我们会带着你要的人出来
What the hell is a "fruit ninja"?
“水果忍♥者”是什么东西?
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表