剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
Well...
这个嘛…
Just wish you would have told me where you wanted to go.
我真希望你当时告诉我你想去哪
Honey! I hinted at Italy.
亲爱的!我都暗示过意大利
Please. I didn't want to be rude.
拜托 我当时不想太没礼貌
You know, we went out of the country.
其实 我们当时就出国了
Mm-hm. -It was...
其实出国游…
Overrated. -Yeah, it was. -Mm-hm.
-被夸得言过其实了 -对 没错
The food in Paris was--
巴黎的食物…
The baguettes, hard cheese...
法棍、硬奶酪…
So much cheese.
-就像你那个盘子一样 反正不一样 -放太多奶酪了
You know?
简直太…你们懂吧?
All right, y'all. Stop. Stop.
行了 都打住
I'm sorry. We're--
抱歉
We're fine.
我们没事
We're just having a-- a little...
我们就是有点小…
A little nothing.
小问题而已
No, it's not nothing.
不 才不是小问题
It's not.
不是的
Be honest.
你诚实一点
Stop. No, no, no, no, no, come on.
-你打住 -不行 拜托
You were honest about your dirty little dollar store soap secret.
你就很诚实地把在一元店 买♥♥皂液的黑暗秘密说出来了
Be honest. Huh, why stop there? Go on.
诚实一点 干吗随后不说了? 继续啊
Stop it. It's not funny.
打住 这样一点都不好玩
Deborah. They say that honesty is the key to all--
黛博拉 常言道 诚实是一切的…
Hey.
嘿
It's getting late and, um...
天越来越晚了 而且…
Luke is afraid of the dark.
卢克怕黑
You know, I think I left the iron on.
我好像没拔熨斗的插销
We've got to go. We need to go.
我们得走了 我们必须得走了
It's dangerous.
那样太危险了
Thank you. Thank you for the...
-谢谢 -谢谢你们准备…
Hey, where were we?
嘿 我们刚才到哪了?
No. No, where were you?
不 你去哪了?
I texted you, I called you.
我给你发了短♥信♥ 打了电♥话♥
It took that long to explain "well done"?
你花了那么久才解释清楚“全熟”?
Well, if you must know...
这个嘛 如果你非得知道…
Oh, you're back.
你回来了
对 我回来了
You were gone for so long,
你离开了那么久
I was worried for Mr. Handsome here that you bolted.
我还为这位帅哥担心你溜走了呢
Well, I didn't.
我没溜走
You two need anything else?
你们还需要别的吗?
Uh, no, I think we're good.
不用了 可以了
Uh, one extreme brownie sundae, please.
再来一个多加布朗尼的圣代
We have to get a sundae,
我们得吃个圣代
or wait, are you more of axa0dark cherry chocolate cheesecake type of guy?
还是等等 你更喜欢吃 黑巧克力樱桃奶酪蛋糕呢?
I could do either one.
我吃哪个都行
Elizabeth, did I tell you that it's his birthday?
伊丽莎白 我有跟你说 今天是他的生日吗?
-Yeah. Could you gather everyone up?
对 你能把大家都叫来吗?
I wanted to have a real to-do.
我想搞得热闹一点
One to-do, comin' up.
没问题 马上
Why did you tell her that?
你干吗跟她说那个?
To give you something special.
给你一个特别的惊喜啊
Strangers singing to me on my fake birthday?
陌生人在我的假生日上给我唱歌♥?
That's not special, Blair.
这一点都不特别 布莱尔
I'm flubbing this way worse than our first date.
我这次犯的错 比我们第一次约会时严重多了
Maybe I'm bad at dates.
或许我不擅长约会
Maybe we should only go on excursions from now on.
或许从今以后我们只进行短途游就好
或去各处闲逛 或去夏威夷玩
What, is that you? Oh.
是你在抖吗?
不安腿综合征
Are those from your yogurt boss?
嘿 是你酸奶店的老板在找你吗?
Are you're supposed to be at work?
你是不是该去上班?
What? No.
什么?不是的
No, it's all good.
不是的 一切都好
Are you sure? Yeah.
-你确定吗? -确定
I mean, because you're all over the place.
因为你看起来很慌张
It's not new, but today you're especially pinball-like.
这没什么新鲜的 但今天你格外不安
I should cool it on the Cokes.
我还是少喝可乐吧
God.
老天
All right. Okay, go.
好吧 行了 你走吧
No, it's obviously important, just--
不 显然是急事 你还是…
They're just having an issue with the fudge pump at the store.
不过是店里的乳脂软糖泵出了问题
And I'm the only one who can speak to Cathy
我是唯一能用凯西的母语
in her native language,
跟她沟通的人
which is speaking in low undertones that she can hear.
就是用她能听到的低音跟她说话
Right. So, uh...
-好吧 -所以…
just give me two minutes, okay?
给我两分钟 好吗?
Hey.
嘿
Hi, I'm sorry, I have to go. Blair's already so pissed at me.
嗨 对不起 我得走了 布莱尔已经很生我的气了
Convince me. What?
-说服我 -什么?
Convince me we can do this.
说服我我们可以这么做
You take the affirmative. I'll take the negative.
你是正方 我是反方
You want to debate this?
你想就此事辩论一下?
Okay. Do you have a stopwatch or should I just self-time?
好吧 那你有秒表吗 还是我自己掐着时间?
Just start.
你快说吧
Okay.
好
You're worried about what people will think,
你担心别人会怎么看
but there's a lot of people who love us unconditionally.
但有很多人都在无条件地爱我们
With a post condition that we follow their rules for love.
但有一个后置条件 就是我们遵循他们认可的爱的准则
Our parents will understand.
我们的父母会理解的
My parents are hateful bigots.
我的父母是惹人厌的偏见者
Ellen. Ellen can guide us.
艾伦 艾伦可以引导我们
Sweet pushover Ellen is going to take on the parents
耳根子软的好人艾伦会跟私立学校
of the private school elite who pay her bills?
付她工资的精英父母唱反调?
There are more people living out in our country than ever before.
现在出柜的人达到历史新高
And yet I still hear the word "fag" around school, like, five times a day.
但我在学校里每天 还是能听到五次“基佬”这个词
My sister will be supportive.
我姐姐会支持我们的
Your sister hates me.
你姐姐恨我
Blair doesn't hate, she questions things she doesn't understand.
布莱尔心中没有恨意 她只是质疑她不理解的事情
And I'm sure there's going to be a lot of questions
到时候大家肯定会有很多问题…
and maybe some...
或许还有一些…
愤怒
...but you ignited something in me that I don't want to shut down,
但你点燃了我心里的火焰 我不想把它浇灭
and you say that you're not brave, but you kissed me back.
你说你不勇敢 但你还是回吻了我
That was brave.
那就很勇敢
You could have just walked away.
你本可以一走了之的
You've already taken one leap,
你已经迈出了第一步
let's keep going, together.
我们继续前进吧 一起往前走
Oh, oh, boy. Well, well,
哎呦呦
there's my little disappearing-reappearing shootin' star.
这不就是我反复失踪 又反复出现的流星嘛
Hey, Charlie, this is Blackheart. Hi.
-嘿 查理 这就是黑心 -你好
I've just been hearing about your massive plans.
我一直在听你那宏伟的计划
Setting out to outsell Tay Sway?
你立志要超越泰勒斯威夫特?
Ambitious.
真是有志向
ambitious is kind of my middle name.
“志向”算是我的代名词
Black "Ambitious" Heart.
黑心志向
You inspired this handsome man to break out of the hair metal genre,
你都激励这个帅气的男人 放弃长发金属音乐
which I have never heard described
我从未听到有人用那么原始
with such raw, sexual passion.
充满性激♥情♥的方式描述过它
I nearly got my lighter out and waved it in the air.
我差点就把打火机拿出来 在空中挥舞了
Well, we all have a first love, baby.
谁都有初恋嘛 宝贝
Don't tease me. Mm.
就别捉弄我了
I have some amazing producers I'd love to hook you up with.
我认识一些很棒的制♥作♥人 我愿意介绍你们认识
Matchmaking talent is my specialty.
给有才华的人配对是我的专长
It would help, though, if I could have a listen.
但如果我能事先听听会比较好
Have a listen to--?
听什么…
You, my dear.
听你唱歌♥啊 亲爱的
I have some people in mind.
我已经想到一些人了
Why don't we go into the studio right now?
我们不如现在就去录音棚吧?
Why don't we go into the studio right now?
为何不现在去录音棚呢?
There's not a reason I can think of. Here we go, then.
-我想不出反对的理由 -那我们就去吧
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表