剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表
And I'm sorry that you're not gonna get to experience
我很抱歉你没有机会体验
all the cool shit that I'm gonna get to do in this world.
我要在这世上做的所有酷事
Oh, honey, are you upset that the scavenger hunt's over?
亲爱的 你不高兴 是因为寻宝游戏结束了吗?
Uh Oh, Sterling,
斯特琳
anticipation is sometimes even more exciting than the actual event.
有时候参与比活动本身更让人开心
Yes, Ellen, that must be it.
对 艾伦 肯定是因为这个
Hey, I know what'll cheer you up.
嘿 我知道怎样能让你开心
Why don't you throw in that playlist
不如你去放你和阿普丽尔
that you and April have been working on? Hm?
编排的那个歌♥单吧
My fingers are crossed there's some Good Charlotte on there
希望有一些狂野夏洛特乐队的歌♥
so that I can rock out, too.
这样我也能跟着摇摆了
Come on.
来吧
Oh, sorry, y'all!
抱歉 两位!
Have fun. Be safe.
祝你们开心 小心点
Sterling.
斯特琳
Sterling, wait. Hey.
斯特琳 等一下
Will you sit with me?
你能跟我坐坐吗?
What is wrong with you?
你怎么回事?
What was all that flirting with Luke?
你为什么跟卢克调情?
I'm not ready to come out.
我还没做好出柜的准备
I don't get you.
我真是搞不懂你
What changed?
发生什么变动了?
I changed my mind.
我改主意了
It's allowed.
这是可以的
But I thought we--
但我还以为我们…
As long as my dad is my dad,
只要我还跟我爸爸是父女关系
I can't be all, you know, "out there," sexually speaking.
我就不能“出去” 我是说性取向方面
I'm not asking you to headline a gay pride parade.
我又没要求 你在同性恋大游♥行♥里打头阵
I'm asking you to hold my hand at the lock-in.
我只求你在封闭集♥会♥期间拉我的手
He would never even know.
他永远不会知道
Rumors travel fast.
谣言传播得很快
To prison?
还能传到监狱吗?
He got cleared of his charges.
他那些罪名都被判无罪
He's home...
他回家了…
and surprise, surprise, he's not a big fan of the gays.
这一点都不意外 他不怎么支持同性恋
I have to focus on my family, Sterling. Why don't you understand that?
我得把家人放在首位 斯特琳 你怎么就不明白呢?
He's... He's out?
他出来了?
He's got a lot of stuff he wants to explain.
他有很多事想跟我解释
And he wants to...
而且他想跟我…
reconnect.
重建父女关系
He asked about you and Blair,
他问起了你和布莱尔
which was so random
这也太奇怪了
considering we've been sworn enemies since the fifth grade,
鉴于我们自五年级起就是天敌了
but it made me so freaked out that he heard something already.
但我实实在在被吓了一跳 以为他已经听说了什么
But I was probably just being paranoid.
但我很有可能只是多想了
Maybe someday, though?
要不改天?
Maybe.
或许吧
Actually, I don't know.
其实 我不知道
Bye, Sterl.
再见 斯特尔
There will be other boys.
还会有别的男孩嘛
I love him, but now I hate him.
我爱他 但现在我恨他
It's like my head and my heart are at chemical warfare.
就好像我的脑袋和我的心 在进行化学战争
I know, sweetie. I know. I know. I know.
我懂 亲爱的 我懂
I don't want to eat nachos anymore.
我以后再也不想吃墨西哥玉米片了
Well, can I have some? Yeah.
-那我能吃点吗? -能
Okay.
好
Hey.
嘿
Luke.
卢克
Hi, Sterling.
嗨 斯特琳
I don't mean to pry or anything,
我不是有意窥探
but I saw you through the window.
但我刚才透过窗户看到了你
It looked like you might be crying.
看起来你可能在哭
Oh, that's sweet.
你真贴心
I guess I am crying.
我想我真的在哭
I'm fine.
我没事
I've just got a lot going on right now.
就是有很多烦恼
You don't have to tell me.
你不必告诉我
Just know that I'm here for you.
你只需知道我会一直支持你
As a friend.
以朋友的身份
Luke is patient, Luke is kind...
卢克有耐心 卢克心地善良…
What's in your hair?
你的头发是怎么回事?
I was trying to do a man bun,
我本想梳个男士丸子头
but, uh, my hair's not long enough,
但我的头发不够长
so it's more like a high pony.
所以看起来更像是高马尾
It's my last hurrah before I start golf again on Monday.
这是我下周继续打高尔夫之前 最后的叛逆了
Yeah? You're back on the team?
是吗?你归队了?
My brother, and my dad, and my grandfather
我哥哥、我爸爸和我爷爷
had an intervention for me last weekend.
上周末帮我调解了一下
Surprise dropxa0at the Bobby Jones fairway bunker
做完礼拜后我用挖起杆 意外地在球道沙坑打出了
with a wedge after church.
鲍比琼斯式的好球
Perfect approach, straight onto the green.
完美的方式 球直接进了果岭
I'm so good at golf.
我高尔夫打得太好了
But Franklin's gonna stay captain
但富兰克林会继续担任队长
since he's still a virgin and all... Mm.
因为他还是处♥男♥
...but he couldn't deny that The Crusaders need me on the team.
但他没办法否认十字军队需要我
So, no more guitar?
所以你以后不弹吉他了?
不会
I plan to keep shreddin'.
我打算继续练速弹
Just privately.
自己偷偷练
Cool.
酷
So, you're becoming friends with April, huh?
那你现在跟阿普丽尔是朋友了?
I guess so.
我想是的
She was really nice to me at school the other day.
她那天在学校对我很好
And I thought about how you said
我也想过你说
we were together just because of circumstance.
我们在一起仅仅是偶然
And I was wondering,
所以我就在想
do you think it'd be okay if I...
你不介意…
if I asked her out?
我约她出去吧?
Just to test out another circumstance.
就是试试另一种偶然
Yeah, you should--
不介意 你应该…
You should do what you want.
你应该想做什么就做什么
I bet she says yes.
她肯定会答应你
I know you two don't get along.
我知道你们俩关系不好
But I really do think if you gave her a shot,
但我真的认为如果你给她一个机会
you might be surprised.
你可能会大吃一惊
People change, Sterl.
人都是会变得 斯特尔
But they also change back.
但人还会反悔
I really miss you, Luke.
我真的很想你 卢克
Things with you were so easy.
跟你在一起时是那么轻松愉快
Yeah, I mi-- I miss...
嗯 我也想…
I miss you a lot, too.
我也很想你
Sterling? Mom.
-斯特琳? -妈妈
Oh. Found you.
终于找到你了
This school's so dang big.
学校也太大了
Come on, get in.
快上车
Text me later, maybe.
或许晚点给我发短♥信♥
Okay, maybe.
嗯 或许吧
Okay.
好
Hey, Mom.
嘿 妈妈
How did you know I needed picking up?
你怎么知道我需要人来接?
Oh, I don't know, just a mama's intuition.
我说不好 做妈妈的直觉吧
Well, I'm really glad you're here
我很你高兴你来了
because this has been one of the worst nights
因为今晚是美国历史上
in the history of America.
最糟糕的一晚
What happened?
出什么事了?
That handsome boy with the ponytail giving you trouble?
那个梳马尾辫的帅男孩找你麻烦了?
Luke? Yeah, Luke.
-你是说卢克? -对 卢克
I don't want to talk about it. I just want to be sad.
我不想聊这件事 我就想好好难过一下
Well, can I hug you?
我能抱一下你吗?
Yeah, Mom.
能 妈妈
Hey, I'm gonna go pick up Sterling.
剧集 | 赏金姐妹花(2020) | 导航列表