剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
之前的几千年 人们都是光脚
People walked around for thousands of years without them!
我来拿!快走快走
I have this! Let's go. Let's go.
随便说一个地方? - 随便说一个地方
Anywhere in the city? - Anywhere in the city.
我能告诉你最好的公共厕所
I'll tell you the best public toilet.
好吧
Okay...
五十四和第六大街
...54th and Sixth.
兰德大厦十四楼 摩根制衣公♥司♥
Sperry-Rand building, 1 4th floor, Morgan Apparel.
报上我的名字 她会把钥匙给你
Mention my name, she'll give you the key.
那好 六十五和第十大街
All right, 65th and 1 0th.
太简单了
Are you kidding?
林肯中心 艾莉丝杜丽厅 大都会歌♥剧院
Lincoln Center, Alice Tully Hall, the Met.
豪华之极的设施
Magnificent facilities.
我飙车的技术被发掘出来了
I never knew I could drive like that.
我从来没开过这么快
I was going faster than I've ever gone before.
一切好像都是慢动作
And yet it all seemed to be happening in slow motion.
我能看见前三、四步路
I was seeing three and four moves ahead...
忽左忽右地变换车道 就像争夺奥♥运♥会的滑雪冠军
...weaving in and out of lanes like an Olympic skier on a gold-medal run.
我知道自己颠覆了自然界的物理法则
I knew I was challenging the very laws of physics.
在皇后大道 我开上了路肩
At Queens Boulevard, I took the shoulder.
在宝石大街 我开上了隔离带
At Jewel Avenue, I used the median.
我眼看着就要到了 然后
I had it. I was there. And then...
我开上了范威克高速公路
...I hit the Van Wyck.
据说没人敢在范威克高速上乱来
They say no one's ever beaten the Van Wyck...
可是 先生们 听好了
...but, gentlemen, I tell you this:
我当时开得那叫一个风驰电掣啊
I came as close as anyone ever has.
如果不是因为后来有五辆车
And if it hadn't been for that five-car pileup...
连环相撞
...on Rockaway Boulevard...
那个蠢材
...that numbskull...
现在应该在去西雅图的飞机上了
...would be on a plane for Seattle right now...
而不是在楼下
...instead of looking for a parking space...
找停车位
...downstairs.
你问心无愧了 - 你已经尽力了
You did everything. - You tried.
那个勤杂工来了
The busboy's coming.
那个勤杂工来了! - 那个勤杂工来了?
The busboy's coming. - The busboy's coming?
不是来这里吧? - 我刚刚按的铃 他正上楼呢
You don't mean here. - I buzzed him in. He's on his way up.
他上来了?我们等会再聊
He's coming up? I'll check you out later.
你要去哪? - 他要找的人是我
Where are you going? - I'm the one he wants.
他是来找我做了断的 - 你们仨应该已经很熟了
He's coming to settle the score. - No. You three all know each other.
这件事我看我没必要搀和
There's no point in me getting involved at this stage.
他不会拿你怎么样的 我保证
No, he's not gonna do anything. I guarantee it.
死就死 豁出去了我!
The hell with it! Let him kill me, l...
安东尼奥 在这里
Antonio! Antonio, in here.
嘿安东尼奥 别来无恙吗?
Hey, Antonio, how's it going?
三天前的晚上
Three nights ago...
餐馆地下的一条煤气管道爆♥炸♥了
...a gas main beneath the restaurant exploded...
那片地方死了五个人
...killing five people in my section...
包括来接替我的新人
...including the busboy who replaced me.
如果不是你害得我被炒鱿鱼
If I'm not fired that night because of you...
如果不是你莽撞无理的言论…
...and your thoughtless, stupid, insensitive remarks...
死的人可能是我
...it would have been me.
你救了我的命!
You saved my life!
你客气了
Come on.
哪位? - 是埃德
Yeah? - It's Eddie.
他上楼来了 - 事故发生的同一天晚上
He's coming up. - And the same night of the accident...
就在我去找帕吉塔的时候
...while looking for Paquita...
我找到了一家新的餐馆
...I find a job in a restaurant where they pay me...
他们给我的薪水是以前的两倍
...almost twice what I was making before.
等我回到家的时候
And, when I returned to the apartment...
帕吉塔 也许是在爆♥炸♥中受了惊吓
...Paquita, perhaps frightened from the explosion...
竟然奇迹般地出现在家门口
...had miraculously returned.
嗯...
Well...
我得走了 今天是我到新餐馆上班的第一天
...now I must go, for today I am starting my new, wonderful job...
我已经迟到了
...and I am very late.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢你们大家
Thank you. Thank you all.
走路要长眼睛啊 你差点撞到我的头
Hey, watch where you're going. You almost knocked my head off.
你走路才应该长眼睛 懂吗?
Why don't you watch where you're going, okay?
是你撞上我的 - 你知道自己在跟谁说话吗?
Because you bumped into me. - Who do you think you're talking to?
嘿 把你的手拿开!
Hey, get your hands off me!
见鬼去吧你!
You go to hell!
他会找到新东家的啦
He'll get another job.
他是勤杂工嘛
He's a busboy.
没这么快啦
It won't be for a while.
至少也得等拆了石膏再说
At least not till after the cast comes off.
他从楼梯上摔了下去 能不打石膏吗
That fall down the stairs, that's what did it.
不是这样的
That's not how it happened.
因为埃德摔倒时膝盖正好顶到他
It's when he fell on him with his knee.
真可怕 可怜的安东尼奥
That was awful. Poor Antonio.
谢谢
Thanks.
他还要等很久吗?
So, much longer?
你指哪个?等他回西雅图 还是等他能生活自理?
Till when? Till he goes back to Seattle or till he can feed himself?
是哪个都不重要了
I guess it's not important.
各自保重吧
Take care of yourselves.
我也该走了
I should probably get going too.
七点前不喂饱帕吉塔 她就会大闹天宫的
If I don't feed Paquita by 7, she goes all over everything.
慢慢吃
Take it easy.
好的
Yeah.
你好啊
How you doing?
首先 我不敢相信人们居然会真的打架
First of all, I can't believe that people actually do fight.
人们在现实中会拳脚相向
People have fistfights in life. I can't really believe...
我也很难理解拳击这种运动 太神奇了
...that we have boxing, either. It's really an amazing thing.
因为拳击的问题在于 双方在开战之前
The problem with boxing, you have two guys having a fight...
相互间并没有起什么争执
...that have no prior argument.
为什么不让拳击手们开着小车
Why don't they have the boxers come into the ring in little cars...
绕行场地一周 撞撞车 然后再出场?
...drive around a bit, have a little accident, they get out:
“没看见我的信♥号♥♥啊?瞧你把挡泥板撞的”
" Didn't you see my signal? Look at that fender!"
这样才会有真正的打斗嘛
Then you'd see a real fight.
剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表