Really?
是吗
'Cause to me, it looks like you're a pimp.
在我看来 你就是个皮条客
I swear, officers, that -- that's all I do.
我发誓 警官 就只有这些了
I -- I introduce decent men
我 我向很好的男人
to recently-arrived to this country,
介绍最近来到这个国家的
but equally decent women.
也一样好的女人
5 grand for an introduction seems a little steep.
五千介绍费稍微有点高吧
That -- that's a membership fee.
那是 那是会员费
He a member?
他是会员吗
Robert, yes, yes. Just got married.
罗伯特 是的是的 刚刚结婚
Very happy.
很幸福
Well, he was until somebody broke his neck
直到被人弄断了脖子
and killed him.
死掉为止
Oh, my. Who would do that?
天哪 谁会干这种事啊
Maybe you. Me? Nno, no, no.
也许就是你 我 不不不
I haven't even talked to him since this engagement.
自从他们订婚我就没见过他了
Besides, that man could eat me for breakfast.
再说 我跟他打都不够他塞牙缝的
Okay, let's say we buy that.
好吧 看起来也确实如此
Elaine is missing.
伊莱恩不见了
Do you have any idea why or where she might be?
你知道她可能去哪里吗
You know, I always say,
我总说
"Love is so hard to facilitate."
爱情是不可捉摸的
Which means these women
你的意思是说
don't have valid immigration status?
这些女人都不是合法移♥民♥吗
N-n-no, they do. Ev-every woman here is fine.
不不 她们是 这里的女人都合法
They're fine. We can take you downtown
都合法 我们可以带你去局里
and put a big sign on the door that says, "Closed."
给你门口立个停业的大牌子
Her -- her real name isn't Elaine. It's wei.
她 她的真名不叫伊莱恩 她叫薇
I-I put Robert and Wei in touch with the real Elaine.
是我介绍罗伯特和薇和真正的伊莱恩认识的
Wei have a last name?
薇有姓吗
Wei Chan.
陈
Well, maybe she has a file.
也许你有她的资料
Maybe Elaine has a file.
也许你有伊莱恩的资料
Maybe you get up and go get them.
也许你能去拿过来
Okay.
好的
You think Wei ran because she killed Robert?
你觉得薇潜逃是因为她杀了罗伯特吗
Even if somebody else killed him,
就算是别人杀的
maybe she ran 'cause she didn't want to get shipped home.
也许她是不想被遣送回国就跑了
Love only goes so far.
爱情也就这么点力量了
39C, press this button...
39C 按这个键
Kent.
肯特
Okay, I only have a few minutes.
好的 我时间不多
Uh, all right. Um, I'm just about ready.
好的 马上就好
Hey, did you get rid of the stuff with me and Nina?
我和妮娜那段你切掉了吗
No, I -- I haven't done it yet, but I promise I will.
没 还没有呢 我保证会切掉的
It's just, I've got some -- some great footage
只是 我拍了些很棒的画面
just before your, uh, your big reveal. Yeah?
刚好就在你们的大新闻前面
Well, I'm worried that if I erase your stuff,
我担心如果删了你们的部分
I'm going to erase that, too.
会不小心把前面的也删了
Okay.
好吧
Oh, hey. Look, it's ready -- the camera.
看 准备好了 相机
All right.
好吧
Hey, let me just get a little bit of focus here.
让我稍微聚焦一下
Okay, uh...
好的
I know this isn't goodbye.
我知道这不是终章
I mean, we're family, all of us.
我们是一个家 所有人
And sure, I'm gonna miss
当然 我会想你们
seeing you guys every day,
每天都会想大家
But mainly...
但是
I'm filled with a sense of gratitude.
我最大的感受是感激
You've helped me to be a better man and a better cop.
你们帮助我成为了更好的人 更好的警♥察♥
I'm gonna hold down the fort here.
我会继续坚守这里
And I think --
我想
No, I -- I know
不 我很确定
That I'm gonna make you proud.
我会让你们骄傲的
Yes, she's my niece.
是的 她是我侄女
You know where she is?
知道她在哪儿吗
She returned to china.
她回中国了
Really? When? Last night.
是吗 什么时候 昨晚
You know why?
知道为什么吗
She would be sent home anyway.
反正她也会被遣送回国
This seemed easier.
这样更好
Did she kill him?
是她杀的人吗
Yes. But it was an accident.
是 但那只是个意外
We're gonna need the whole story.
把所有事原原本本告诉我们
Robert was a good husband at first.
一开始罗伯特是个好丈夫
But I think he began to believe
但我想他开始认为
that Wei was using him for paper.
薇和他结婚是为了绿卡
You can't get papers
用别人的名字
if you get married using someone else's name.
结婚是拿不到绿卡的
Yes, but Robert stopped caring about the truth of this.
是 但罗伯特已经听不进去道理了
He just wanted to control her.
他就想控制她
He wouldn't let her talk to anyone or visit me anymore.
他不让她见别人 不让她来看我
He locked her in the house. He beat her.
他把她锁在房♥子里 还打她
Do you have proof of that?
你有证据吗
She went to the hospital twice.
她进了两次医院
She had to lie about why.
还不敢说到底怎么受伤的
How do you know she's gone?
你怎么知道她走了
I gave her the money for an airplane ticket.
是我给了她买♥♥机票的钱
Do you know you could be arrested
你知道你这可以算是
for helping a killer evade justice?
协助杀人犯潜逃吗
She -- she was just defending herself.
她 她只是正当防卫
We're gonna need you to stay put.
你得随传随到
We're gonna put you on a no-fly list
调查结束前
until we're done with our investigation.
你将在禁飞名单上
She's lying.
她在说谎
Yeah, but about which part?
没错 但是是哪部分呢
The leaving? The killing?
她离开的部分 还是杀人的部分
The leaving. Frankie!
离开的部分 弗兰基
Hey! Out of the way!
让开
Get out of the car!
下车
Show us your hands!
把手举起来
Out of the car.
下车
Out of the car!
下车
Face the glass.
面朝车窗
The chasing -- not gonna miss so much.
我可不会太怀念追捕嫌犯
Has Jane done her video yet?
简录完视频了吗
No.
没
Well, maybe I'll wait for her
我还是等她先录
and just see what kind of a tone she strikes.
看她怎么措辞
I'm guessing aggressive and sarcastic.
我猜会是挖苦不饶人
Probably not your style.
估计不是你的风格
I just don't know what to say.
我不知道说什么
If it was me, I'd be like, "Hey, Mom. I miss you.
换作我 我会说"老妈 我想你了
Russell, good luck with the baby.
罗素 祝孩子健康成长
Scotland, the brave."
苏格兰 勇士"
But that makes no sense in this context.
说这些完全没意义
But it's what's in my heart.
但这是我心中所想
And you should say what's in yours.
你也说你的心中所想吧
Okay.
好
When I started this job,
当我接受这份工作时
I thought it would be gratifying
想着依靠法医鉴定
to help victims of homicide through my forensic work,
还受害人公道会大快人心
which it has been,
事实证明确实如此
and also, so much more.
同时又不止于此
This adventure has made me more alive.
这份工作唤醒了我
And you have been the big family I never had.
你们是我不曾拥有的温暖大家庭
And you've brought so much joy and laughter into my life.
你们让我的生活充满欢声笑语
And for this, I will be forever grateful.
为此 我将毕生心存感激
And maybe, just this once, on the record,
或许仅此一次 明说了
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表