The tats are nice, but probably won't take long
纹身不错 但大概很快就会有人
for someone to smell you're a cop, and mess you up.
发现你是个警♥察♥ 找你的事
You make going to jail sound very unappealing.
你把入狱这事儿描述得非常不吸引人
Now we need a safe word or a phrase
现在咱们要想个安全词
So we know you'll want to be extracted.
这样我们能知道你想出来
Pick something you'll remember if you're scared or stressed.
选一个你害怕或紧张时能想到的东西
Not too common that you'd accidentally use it
不能太常用 不然会让你
in a regular prison conversation.
在日常监狱对话中不小心用到
Walrus.
华乐斯
I had a cat named walrus.
我养过只猫叫华乐斯
I thought you hated cats.
我以为你不喜欢猫呢
Walrus is why.
就是因为华乐斯
There's only so much we can do without drawing
为了不让你引人怀疑
the wrong sort of attention your way, okay?
我们能做的很有限 好吗
Yeah. Yeah, okay.
嗯 好
You're just trying to figure out who Kelly Wagner wants dead
只要查出凯利·瓦格纳想要杀谁
so we can solve the biker murder.
好让我们侦破这起车手谋杀案
That's all we need.
不用别的
Check on ma, all right? I will.
去看看我妈 好吗 我会的
You be careful...
自己小心
Or your mother won't be the only one who wants to smack you.
否则想打你的可不只是你妈妈
Thanks.
谢了
Just eggs.
只要蛋
Take a biscuit. They're good.
要点饼干吧 挺好吃的
Very good.
是很好吃
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
I'm not kidding. It's the only thing worth eating.
我没开玩笑 就饼干还咽得下去
Nothing personal.
就事论事
I'll have hers.
她的给我吧
Thanks.
谢谢
It's better if you don't watch people.
你最好不要盯着别人看
I agree.
我同意
How long you gonna be here?
你要待多久
I've got three months left on six.
我六个月就剩三个月了
Grand theft. Jewelry.
重偷窃罪 偷的珠宝
My whole career.
偷了一辈子了
First time I ever got caught.
第一次被抓到
What'd you do?
你干什么了
You know what? They say I killed somebody.
告诉你 他们说我杀人了
And maybe I did or maybe I didn't,
也许我杀了人也许我没有
but I'm willing to kill you and stay here if it'll shut you up.
但要能让你闭嘴我很乐意杀掉你留在这里
So Korsak and Frankie looked into it.
科萨克和弗兰基查了
Turns out there was an unsolved homicide involving a victim
真有一件未破的谋杀案 被害人被塞进了
who was stuffed into a dryer at a laundromat.
自主洗衣店的烘干机里
Did it match the same chemicals that we found on Endrit's shoes?
和我们在恩德特鞋子上找到的化学药品匹配吗
Exact same product profile.
一模一样
Endrit made this mistake.
这是恩德特犯的错误
He might have made others.
也许不只这一个
Call upstairs and get the case files on any unsolved homicides
打给楼上把类似情况未破谋杀案的卷宗
that fit this profile. What profile?
都要来 什么情况
Well, somebody stuffs you in a dryer,
有人把人塞进烘干机
they're looking to make a point.
是为了表明某种态度
It's not about the victim. He's already dead.
事情无关受害者 他已经死了
It's about the people who know the victim or who know you.
这是给那些认识受害人或凶手的人看的
So theatrical murders?
所以是戏剧性谋杀
It's one way to put it.
可以这么说
You got it.
好的
Hi, Angela.
你好 安琪拉
Hey, have you heard anything?
听说什么事了吗
No. No, but I don't know that we will.
没有 但也没人说会通知我们
Yeah, unless there's a problem.
是啊 除非是出了事
There's not going to be a problem.
不会有事的
Come on, we have to trust Jane to take care of herself.
我们要相信简能照顾好自己
Yeah, right.
是啊
You know, I remember when she was little, about 5-ish.
我还记得她小的时候 大概五岁
I was looking out the -- the kitchen window.
我从厨房♥的窗户往外看
She was climbing up this stupid little tree that
她正在爬一棵小树 那棵树小的
that could barely hold a bird.
站只鸟都摇摇晃晃的
It was hard,
很不容易
but I made myself stand there,
但我还是忍♥住了没出去
hoping that she'd realize it wasn't safe.
希望她能自己意识到这很危险
What happened?
后来呢
She slipped. Fell about 10 feet.
她掉下来了 从三米高的地方
By the time I ran out to the backyard,
等我跑到后院的时候
she was chasing Frankie
她已经在追着
and Tommy down the side of the house.
弗兰基和汤米绕着房♥子跑了
Am I always going to be this scared?
我是不是得永远这么担心害怕下去啊
I was just looking for someone to talk to.
我当时只是想找个人说说话
Yeah, okay.
好吧
You'd rather it not be you.
你只是希望我没找上你
No offense.
无意冒犯
God, this place sucks.
这地方真是烂透了
What kind of jewelry?
什么珠宝
Excuse me?
什么
What kind of jewelry did you steal?
你偷的是什么珠宝
The shiny kind.
很好的那种
I'm telling you for your own good,
我这么说是为你好
you really need to stay out of other people's business.
你最好不要去管别人的闲事
Hey, I got gum I have no money.
我有口香糖 我没钱
I got cigarettes. You gotta need something, girl.
我有烟 你总会需要点什么的 小丫头
What's your problem, you shit-brained little turd?
你有病啊 脑子有问题的白♥痴♥
Oh, I bet you say that to everybody.
你对谁都这么说吧
Hey, don't you walk away from me.
我正跟你说话你不许走
Back off!
放手
What's going on?
怎么回事
Nothin'.
没事
Absolutely nothin'.
一点事都没有
Oh, you, too?
你也想来
Skinny bitch.
麻杆
Thanks.
谢了
She doesn't like to talk.
她不爱说话
Well, I-I appreciate the help.
谢谢你帮我
I'm only here for another day, and I didn't mean to help.
我就剩一天了 也没想帮你的忙
Three unsolved murders in the last two years
两年里有三起未破谋杀案
with interesting disposal characteristics --
处理尸体的手法很有趣
hung from a lamppost, tied to the front of a truck,
挂在路灯柱子上 绑在车头上
Those qualify as theatrical.
确实有戏剧性
We're trying to see if we can tie Endrit's crew to any of these.
我们在查这些是不是恩德特那帮人干的
Have you found anything to tie him to the bikers' murders?
你发现什么能将他和摩托车手的死联♥系♥起来吗
No.
没有
Maybe the Albanians had nothing to do with these killings.
或许那些阿尔巴尼亚人和这些杀人案无关
Mm, too early to draw that conclusion.
现在下此结论还太早
But hung from a lamppost was killed with a shotgun.
不过吊在路灯柱上的人死于猎枪之下
That's the same as our biker murders.
死因和摩托车手一样
What is it?
你发现了什么
Oh. Just these two victims, they, uh,
只是这两个受害人 他们
both have industrial chemicals in their clothes,
衣服上都有工业化学品
Not laundry chemicals but...
不是清洗用化学品而是
No, but acids, alkalines, solvents.
而是各种酸 碱 溶剂
The kind of things used in illegal activities.
不法活动中常用的东西
Drug manufacture, bombs. Yes.
制毒 炸♥弹♥ 是的
So what if that's the unifying thread of our murders?
如果这就是这些谋杀案的共同点呢
Industrial chemicals? Sale of, theft of.
工业化学品 其买♥♥卖♥♥和偷窃
We'll start trying to make those links. Thanks.
我们会开始调查这些联♥系♥的 谢了
Korsak, have you heard from Jane?
科萨克 你有简的消息了吗
No.
没
Let me know when you do.
一有消息就告诉我
I will.
会的
Frankie.
弗兰基
So I've been thinking about what you said,
我一直在想你之前说的话
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表