Any mental illness in your family?
你家里有患精神疾病的人吗
Have you met my mother?
你见过我母亲吗
No, no, no jokes, Frankie.
不不 不能开玩笑 弗兰基
Especially about mothers.
尤其不能开母亲的玩笑
All right, no mother jokes.
好吧 不开母亲的玩笑
Maybe we should just forget it, act like we're not dating.
或许我们应该当做没在谈恋爱一样
You're joking, right?
你是开玩笑的 对吧
Was your son under any amount of stress?
你儿子有什么压力吗
Not that I was aware of.
据我所知没有
Well, I know he works for the company.
我知道他在公♥司♥上班
Profits are up, and our customer base is expanding.
收益在增加 我们的客户群也在扩大
The company's on solid financial footing with Edward now.
公♥司♥现在在爱德华的带领下 财务状况稳定
Do you work for the company?
你为公♥司♥工作吗
No.
不
Dunn Global Holdings has many of their clients
邓恩国际控股的很多客户
invested in my hedge fund...
都买♥♥了我家的避险基金
Which happens to be at an all-time high.
碰巧这个基金一直不错
Uh, was there any bad blood
你丈夫和你儿子之间
between your husband and your son?
有什么不愉快的吗
I don't understand why you're asking all these questions
我不懂你为什么一直问我
about my family and our business.
关于我的家庭和工作的问题
Just routine background information.
只是常规背景调查
Did you know Michael Steele?
你认识迈克尔·斯蒂尔吗
I saw on television that he was shot in the park.
我看到电视上说他在公园中枪遇难
Do you know why your son would be associating with
你知道你儿子为什么会和
an accountant and a whistle-blower?
一个会计 告密者有交集吗
Is my son a suspect?
我的儿子是嫌犯吗
He's a person of interest.
相关人士罢了
In a homicide?
凶杀案的
I can't believe it.
难以置信
Well, I shouldn't be surprised.
好吧 我也不该这么惊讶
I saw that Maura Isles is involved in this investigation.
我看到莫拉·艾尔斯参与了此次调查
So this is a way for her
这么多年过去了
to get back at our family after all these years.
这是她报复我们家的一个手段
Hello?
你好
Oh, thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Yes, we will be right in.
我们这就到
Edward's awake. The doctor is in there with him.
爱德华已经醒了 医生在那里陪他
The worst is over now. Oh, I doubt that.
最糟糕的情况已经过去了 这可不确定
I would like to speak to him.
我想和他谈谈
My son just came out of a coma.
我儿子刚刚从昏迷中醒来
I am not about to let you accuse him of murder.
我不会允许你指控他谋杀的
CRSU found buckshot in the trees.
鉴证科在树林里找到了铅弹
Fired in the same direction Edward was running?
开枪的方向与爱德华逃跑的方向一致
Well, someone was trying to shoot him.
有人冲他开枪了
Probably with the same gun.
可能用的是同一支枪
So Michael and Edward were both targets.
所以迈克尔和爱德华都是凶手的目标
Well, Edward was just a little luckier than Michael.
爱德华只是比迈克尔幸运一点
Well, get the buckshot down to the crime lab.
把铅弹带回实验室
Maybe we can get fingerprints or DNA off it if it was handloaded.
如果是手动上膛 也许能有指纹或DNA
I already sent it to Kent.
我已经送去给肯特了
And call Jane and let her know she was right.
打电♥话♥告诉简 她想对了
Looks like Edward's no longer a suspect.
看来爱德华不是疑犯
No, Ma.
不 妈
What do you think you're doing here?
你来这里干什么
If you've come to accuse him of murder,
如果你是来指控他谋杀
I am calling our lawyer.
我会给我们的律师打电♥话♥
I'm here to tell you that Edward is no longer a suspect.
我来是为了告诉你们 爱德华不是疑犯了
We've found evidence
我们找到了证据证明
that he was actually the target of the shooting.
他实际是另一个枪击目标
What evidence?
什么证据
There was buckshot fired in the direction that he was running.
有一枚朝着他逃跑方向发射的子弹
I don't give a damn what you found.
我才不管你找到了什么
I want you to leave my son alone.
我想让你远离我的儿子
Your son is now a witness in a homicide.
你的儿子现在是一起谋杀案的证人
I don't need your permission to talk to him.
我和他说话不需要你的许可
Edward, we're all very sorry about what you've been through.
爱德华 非常抱歉你经历了那些事
Can you remember anything
你还能想起
about the person that was shooting at you?
冲你开枪的那人吗
I don't have anything to say to you.
我对你无话可说
You understand that you're no longer a suspect
你明白你现在已经不是嫌犯
and we could really use your help?
而我们很需要你的帮助吧
I just told you -- I don't have anything to say to you.
我跟你说了 我对你无话可说
Can you leave my room?
你能离开我的病房♥了吗
I just don't get it.
我就不明白
Why wouldn't he tell me who's trying to kill him?
为什么他不告诉我是谁想杀他
Well, maybe he doesn't know.
他可能不知道
Well, why wouldn't he just say that?
那他为什么不直接说
I mean, clearly, he's covering for someone.
显然 他是替某人打掩护
Well, it sounds like Tilly pulled ranks
听着像蒂莉滥用公权
to protect the family and the firm.
保护家人和公♥司♥
Okay, well, that doesn't make sense, either.
这也说不通啊
If somebody's trying to kill her son,
如果有人试图杀她儿子
why wouldn't she talk to me?
她为什么不跟我说
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, can you talk to him?
你能和他聊聊吗
I'm willing to try.
我很乐意试试
All right, and you need to convince him
你要说服他
that finding a killer is more important
找到凶手比保住
than saving the family's reputation.
他的家族名声更重要
Well, that's gonna be hard to do with Tilly there.
蒂莉在那儿 这有些难
Yeah, I know. I got an idea.
我知道 我有主意了
Aah! Still too hot.
还是很烫
The precise cooking time of this oven seems to elude me.
我一直定不准这台微波炉的加热时间
You start eating ramen in college?
你从上学就开始吃拉面吗
No.
没有
This is not very popular with the old Weegie.
苏格兰人并不是很喜欢拉面
It's not fried.
因为它不是炸的
No, I discovered this delicious delicacy in the army.
我是在军队发现的这道美味的精致菜肴
Food of the gods.
食物之神
You need to get out more.
你得多出门看看了
You don't know what you're missing, Sergeant.
你不知道自己错过了什么 警司
Well, while I'm missing it, could you bring me up to speed
在我错过它期间 你能不能给我讲讲
on the buckshot? Ah, yes.
铅弹的事儿 好的
We couldn't retrieve any DNA or even a partial print
我们找不到一丁点DNA及指纹
as it's a commonly used machine-packed ammo.
因为一般都是机械上膛
I was afraid of that.
我就担心是这个
But I did discover trace amounts of rust
不过我在很多子弹上
on many of the pellets.
发现了锈迹
Lead doesn't rust. No.
铅不会生锈 不会
I believe the pellets picked up the particles
我认为子弹是从生锈的枪筒上
from a rusty shotgun barrel.
沾到的锈
So this got me thinking, "In turn,
这就让我想到 那么
what could the pellets have picked up from said barrel?"
子弹从刚才提到的枪筒中都沾到了什么呢
A curious mind is a wondrous thing.
好奇心真是奇妙
Well, I decided to indulge my curiosity
为了满足我的好奇 我决定
with further metallurgy tests.
进一步进行冶金测试
I discovered that the pellets picked up trace particles
我发现 子弹沾到的微量物质来源于
of a hardened steel laminate
一片硬化钢薄片
with a carbon point of .06.
其含碳量为0.06%
We need to check with the FBI firearms database. I did.
需要检查下FBI的武器资料库 我查了
This specific steel laminate was used by one gunmaker --
这种特殊的钢薄片曾被一家枪炮制♥造♥商使用
Bercotti, between 1911 and 1912.
贝尔托蒂 1911至1912年间
There are fewer than 40 of these rare shotguns
这种稀有猎枪现存只有
still in existence.
不到40支
Did you also find out who in Boston might own one?
你是不是也查了波士顿现在谁有这枪
Ah. That's where I pass the baton.
后面就不是我来负责了
That's your job, Sergeant.
轮到你了 警司
I'm happy to share if you like.
你想的话 我可以跟你分的
Another time, maybe.
下次吧
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表