Oh, God, no.
天啊 不
I've experienced some symptoms,
我有一些病症
headaches, um, occasional memory loss.
头疼 间歇性失忆
Yes, I-I was diagnosed with Chiari Malformation after the fall.
晕倒后 我被诊断患有小脑扁桃体下疝
Yes. Yes, I've decided to have decompression surgery.
是的 我决定接受减压手术
My -- my doctor thinks that it could eliminate
我的医生认为这能减缓
some of the pressure caused from the injury.
受伤引起的脑内压强
Later today.
今天晚些时候
No, no. There's no reason for you to go out of your way.
不不 你没理由放下你自己的事
It -- it is a minor procedure. I will be home tomorrow.
这只是个小手术 我明天就能回家
Okay, I've -- I've gotta run.
好的 我得走了
Okay, talk to you soon.
好的 回头聊
Okay. I told you it was a bad idea to call her.
我跟你说了 不该给她打电♥话♥的
Now she wants to come by the hospital.
现在她想来医院了
Maura, she's concerned.
莫拉 她是担心你
Well, there's nothing to be concerned about.
没有什么需要担心的
It's what mothers do.
母亲就会担心
I don't want to make a big deal out of it.
我不想把这事儿搞得很大
What have you got there?
你手里拿着什么
Heaven in a bag.
一袋子的天堂
Bernie Brody's Bodacious Bagels.
伯尼·布罗迪家的面包圈
Is that the new place around the corner?
是拐角新开的那家吗
Yeah, with a line around the block.
对 门口排长龙的那家
Aw. I can't have anything before my surgery.
手术前我不能进食
But that isn't until this afternoon.
但你到下午才手术呢
I know, but I have to fast.
我知道 但我必须禁食
It's okay. Please, no. You guys go ahead.
没事的 不用管我 你们吃
Rizzoli. Isles.
里佐利 艾尔斯
Yeah, I got it. Okay. We'll be right there.
好的 我知道了 我们马上就到
What about your surgery?
你的手术怎么办
Well, it's not till 1,
下午一点才做
so I figured I would work till then just like any other day.
我可以跟往常一样工作到那个时候
It's still warm.
还是热的
I hate you.
我恨你
Put it in your pocket.
放到你的口袋里
Wh --
什...
Do you know the hole in the middle
你知道中间的这个孔
provides for more even cooking?
是为了烘培均匀吗
But also allow people to thread a string through it
同时也让人可以从中穿根线
for easy handling and transportation? No.
便于携带和运输 不知道
They even gave it to women in childbirth as gifts
早在17世纪的波兰 人们会把它送给
in 17th century Poland.
在分娩的女人们
Who knew that there was that much bagel trivia
谁能想到面包圈愣是
to last a 30-minute car ride?
能让人讲上30分钟
Oh, I'm so hungry. Hello, Sergeant.
我好饿 你好 警司
Victim is Michelle Stevens.
死者是米歇尔·史蒂文斯
Husband said she fell down the stairs in the middle of the night.
她丈夫说她半夜从楼梯上摔下
Anybody see her do it? No.
有人看到她摔下来吗 没人
Daughter found the body. Husband called 9-1-1.
女儿发现的尸体 丈夫报的警
Any sign of forced entry?
有强行入室的痕迹吗
Nothing broken or jimmied.
没有破损或被撬的痕迹
There are some scuff marks by a window in the back.
后面一扇窗户上有些许磨痕
Couldn't tell how old they are.
无法判断有多久了
Sergeant Korsak? We need you in the den.
科萨克警司 我们需要你进来看看
There's a lot of blood.
这血真够多的
The victim sustained severe cranial trauma
死者遭受了严重的头部创伤
resulting in massive hemorrhaging.
导致大出血
That's another way to put it.
这样说也行
There's blood on the railing.
扶手上有血
Yeah, and the position of the body
是的 尸体掉落的位置
is consistent with a slip and fall,
也与滑倒后跌落一致
and an initial wound caused by striking the railing
第一个伤口是因跌落时撞击到
on the way down, but I can't say for sure.
扶手所致 但我不能肯定
Yeah, but the railing didn't cause the massive hemorrhaging,
但大出血不是因为扶手
or there'd be more blood on the stairs, right?
不然台阶上会有更多的血 对吧
Yeah, more than likely.
是的 应该如此
At least some spatter. I'll give you that.
至少要有些溅落的血迹 同意
So...she lands hard at the bottom of the stairs,
所以 她重重地摔在了楼梯下
starts bleeding,
开始流血
maintains consciousness long enough
她保持清醒的时间
to smear blood on the walls before passing out.
足以让她在晕厥前把墙上的血迹弄糊
That is consistent with what we see.
这和我们目前看到的情况相符
Interesting.
有意思
I wonder if that place makes cherry bagels.
我想知道那家店做不做樱桃面包圈
How'd you get here? Connecticut?
你怎么来的 从康涅狄格州吗
No. I, uh, came the usual way.
没 就跟以前一样
The usual way is with Korsak.
以前你跟科萨克一起来的
Hey, Frankie.
嗨 弗兰基
Nina said you left this in the car.
妮娜说你把这个落在车里了
Thanks, Garcia.
谢了 加西亚
Nina brought you to work today?
妮娜今天送你上班的
The victim's husband and daughter are waiting to talk to us.
死者的丈夫和女儿在等我们谈话
Okay.
好的
We're very sorry for your loss.
很抱歉你们失去亲人
Thank you.
谢谢
What time did you find your mother, Clair?
你什么时候发现的你母亲 克莱尔
Um...around 2.
晚上2点左右
That's pretty late.
那时候挺晚的啊
I got up to go to the bathroom.
我起来去上厕所
I went out and...
我出去后...
Was she breathing?
她当时还有呼吸吗
No.
没了
She was just lying there.
她就躺在那里
So still.
一动不动
Had you heard anything before that?
在那之前你有听见什么吗
No.
没有
What about you, Mr. Stevens?
你呢 史蒂文斯先生
Sorry?
什么
Did you hear anything like a-a thump or call for help?
你听到重击声或求救声了吗
No. The, um, the bedrooms are on the other end of the house.
没有 卧室在房♥子的另一边
You didn't know she'd gotten out of bed?
你不知道她起床了
I don't know if she ever got into bed.
我都不知道她有没有上♥床♥
Um, my wife and I were down here drinking,
我和我妻子之前在楼下喝酒
and, uh, I got tired, so I decided to go upstairs.
我累了 就决定上楼了
Michelle wanted to watch TV, so I, um...
米歇尔想看电视 所以我...
I left her.
我就先上去了
She must've come upstairs later in the dark,
她肯定是晚上抹黑上楼
tipsy from all the red wine and slipped and, uh...
因为喝了红酒醉醺醺的 摔了下来
And that's when Clair found her?
克莱尔就在那时发现了她
I heard Clair scream.
我听见了克莱尔的尖叫
Can I lie down?
我能躺下吗
Is it okay? The, um, the EMTs gave her sedatives.
可以吗 急救员给她注射了镇定剂
That's fine, but we need to collect your clothes.
可以 但我们需要收走你们的衣服
Yes, and also we need your permission to search the property.
同时需要你们的许可 搜查这个房♥子
Why?
为什么
Just to rule out foul play.
以排除谋杀的嫌疑
Yeah, of -- of course.
好 当然行
Whatever you need.
你们需要什么都行
Thank you.
谢谢
It's gonna be okay, sweetheart.
不会有事的 宝贝
How you doing?
怎么样了
Well... Careful.
那个 小心点
Dietary restrictions has her a little bit grumpy.
饮食限制让她有点暴躁
I am not grumpy!
我没有暴躁
I'm simply focused.
我只是专心而已
Why don't you go home, Maura?
你回家好不好 莫拉
Because it is a work day, and I have work to do.
今天是工作日 而我有工作
Okay.
好吧
So what'd you find?
你有什么发现
Well, there were high levels of alcohol in her system...
她的身体中有高浓度的酒精
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表