and that person got away with the gun.
然后那个人拿着枪跑了
What do we know about Edward's father's death six months ago?
爱德华的父亲六个月前因何而死
Heart attack.
心脏病
He was rushed to Bayview Hospital
他被紧急送到了湾景医院
and then pronounced dead in the ER.
在急救室被宣布死亡
Autopsy?
尸检呢
No. And the body was cremated.
没有 而且尸体已经火化了
A lot of people dying around Maura's ex-husband.
莫拉前夫身边死了不少人啊
I just discovered something else about Edward.
我刚发现了爱德华的一些资料
He's married. Yeah?
他结婚了 然后呢
Okay. We'll need to talk to the wife.
好吧 我们得跟他妻子谈谈
I know where to find her.
我知道他妻子在哪
I got some information about Edward.
我有些爱德华的资料
Okay.
好的
He's still married...
他还是你的
to you.
丈夫
Yes, I understand that the annulment papers
是的 我知道离婚协议书
were never filed.
没有发出
What I don't understand is why.
我不明白的是为什么没有发出
Okay, great. Thanks.
好的 太好了 谢谢
For nothing.
一点用都没有
Sounds like that went well.
听着很顺利啊
An old associate of my Vegas divorce lawyer
我在维加斯的离婚律师的一个旧同事
looked into the situation,
查了一下当时的情况
and it seems the lawyer had a massive stroke
我的律师好像在发出
before filing the annulment papers.
离婚协议书之前中风了
Well, then it's official -- you are married
那在法律上 你跟这起谋杀案的
to the prime suspect in our murder investigation.
主要嫌犯还是夫妻关系
No, Ed-- Edward had nothing to do with this.
不 爱德华跟这事没关系
Well, now, that's just got to be the wine talking,
你现在肯定是喝多了
because you don't make definitive statements
因为你从来不在没有证据的情况下
about cases without proof.
说出这么明确的表述
Well, since my husband is a suspect
既然我的丈夫是一起
in an ongoing murder investigation,
正在调查的谋杀案的嫌犯
then I must recuse myself...
那么我只能退出此案的调查
which means that I am free to guess, presume, and surmise,
所以我就可以随便猜测 假设 推测
hypothesize, theorize, even speculate.
假定 推理 甚至是推断
Knock yourself out, girlie.
随便你 妹子
God!
天哪
Edward...
爱德华
Edward isn't capable of murder.
爱德华不会杀人
He is a good, honest man.
他是个善良 诚实的人
And I would expect nothing less of your husband, Maura,
我知道你的丈夫一定是这样 莫拉
but we need more than a character recommendation.
可是我们需要不是人品推荐信
We need real proof.
我们需要确凿的证据
Well, I believe that the blood on Edward's jacket
我相信爱德华夹克上的血迹
was transfer, not spatter.
是转移上去的 不是溅上去的
Okay, what about the gunshot residue?
好吧 那射击残留物呢
It's minimal.
量很少
I think it came from touching the victim,
我觉得是因为他碰了死者才有的
not firing a gun.
不是开枪留下的
Why would he take the victim's cellphone?
他为什么要拿死者的手♥机♥呢
To call 911. He didn't make the call.
报♥警♥ 可他没报
Because someone was shooting at him.
因为有人在向他开枪
We don't have proof. No.
我们没有证据 是的
No, but I found a small hole with a rounded edge
不过我在爱德华夹克袖子上发现了一个
on the sleeve of Edward's jacket,
很小的圆洞
and it could easily be a piece of buckshot that nicked him.
很可能就是击中他的铅弹留下的
You're guessing, Maura.
你又在猜测了 莫拉
I'm just following my gut, like you do.
我是跟着直觉走 像你一样
Well, if you're right, there would be buckshot in the trees
如果你说得对 那么在树林里
in the same direction that Edward was running.
爱德华跑的方向上应该能发现铅弹
Well, that would be the proof that we both are looking for.
这就是我们要找的证据
I'll send CRSU back out there first thing tomorrow morning.
我明天一早就让犯罪现场小组的人去那
So, is there a reason that you didn't tell us about Edward?
你没跟我们说爱德华的事还有什么别的原因吗
It's just so far in the past.
只是很久以前的事了
And that makes it not important?
所以就不重要了吗
No. No, it just...
不 不 只是
it makes it a really long story.
说来话长了
Well, good thing we got two bottles of wine.
还好我们有两瓶红酒
We met in college.
我们是在大学认识的
He was cute and fun, and, you know,
他很帅很幽默 而且
we had a passionate relationship for a few months.
我们在前几个月很有激♥情♥
And then his mother didn't think I was good enough for him,
可之后他母亲觉得我配不上他
and she wanted him to marry a debutante.
她想让他娶一个高贵点的女人
So Elvis and Priscilla ran off to Vegas.
所以埃尔维斯和普里西拉就跑去了维加斯
Yeah, that was us being rebellious.
是的 这就是我们伟大的抗争计划
We had a wild weekend, got married,
我们过了一个疯狂的周末 结婚了
and woke up the next day
可第二天早晨起来后
and realized that we had made a very big mistake.
我们意识到我们犯了一个大错
Why was it a mistake?
为什么这么说
Because I wanted to go to med school and Tilly --
因为我当时想去上医学院 而蒂莉
Wait, wait, wait. Who's Tilly? His mom.
等等 等等 蒂莉是谁 他妈妈
She wasn't gonna allow Edward to leave Boston to go with me.
她不会让爱德华离开波士顿跟我走的
So it ended as fast as it started.
所以我们很快就结束了
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
'Cause he's still carrying a picture of you
他的钱包里可是一直
around in his wallet.
放着你的照片啊
Yeah, I can't explain that.
是的 我也不知道这是为什么
But ending it was the right thing to do for me.
不过当时跟他分手对我来说是正确的决定
It's hard to make those life choices, but...
作出人生选择不容易 不过
it was the right thing to do.
确实该那么做
Are you talking about me and the FBI now?
你是在说我去联调局的事吗
No.
不
Good.
那就好
You know what I was thinking?
你知道我在想什么吗
I bet you're gonna get a 10% employee discount
我敢打赌你在联调局礼品店可以享受
at the FBI gift shop.
九折的员工优♥惠♥价
Okay, now, that is a reason to move to Virginia.
好吧 这是去弗吉尼亚州的好理由
I wonder what Tilly's gonna say
我想知道当蒂莉知道你和他儿子
when she finds out you're still married to her son.
还是夫妻关系时她会说什么
Oh. She's not gonna be happy.
她肯定会不高兴的
That witch controls everything in that family.
那个巫婆控制了家里所有的事
Witch?!
巫婆
Wow. Now you sound like the angry daughter-in-law.
你还真像个愤怒的儿媳妇
Must be the wine talking.
肯定是酒喝多了
Education?
学历
Just high school and the police academy.
只上过高中和警♥察♥学院
No. When my mom grills you,
不行 我妈妈拷问你的时候
you need to sell yourself more.
你得使劲推销自己
What am I -- a used car?
我是什么 二手车吗
For the minute, yeah.
在那个时候 是的
Well, after graduating with honors
从圣多米尼克高中
from Saint Dominic's High School,
以优异的成绩毕业后
I... felt the calling for public service,
我觉得应该为人♥民♥服务
and I enrolled in the police academy.
所以我就报考了警♥察♥学院
Graduated second in my class.
以全班第二名的成绩毕业
Can you tell me a little bit about your work history?
能跟我说说你的工作经历吗
For the last three years, I've been a homicide detective
在过去的三年里 我在波士顿警♥察♥局的
with the Boston Police Department.
凶案组当警探
My conviction rate is over 90%,
我的定罪率超过百分之九十
and someday I hope to be the chief of police.
而且我希望以后能当上警♥察♥局长
You do?
真的吗
No.
假的
I'm just trying to sell myself.
我只是在推销自己
What about your finances?
你的经济情况呢
Well, I contribute regularly to my IRA.
我按期缴纳养老金
At 55, I'm gonna be eligible for my full pension
五十五的时候 我就可以拿到全额退休金
at 80% of my salary.
也就是我工资的百分之八十
Health? Excellent.
身体呢 非常健康
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表