We got her.
我们抓到她了
We finally got her.
终于抓到她了
You two, around back.
你俩 到后面看看
She's not here.
她不在
Are you sure she didn't leave?
你确定她没走吗
We were covering the front and the back.
前后都有我们的人守着
She didn't get past us.
我们没看到她出去
No!
不
Drop the gun! Don't shoot!
放下枪 别开枪
Alice, let him go.
爱丽丝 放了他
Do it!
放下枪
Let him go.
放了他
Do it!
快点
Alice, let him go.
爱丽丝 放了他
Jane.
简
Please.
求你了
Jane?
简
Knock it down.
把门撞开
Tell them to stay out or I'll kill the kid right now.
叫他们别进来 不然我现在就杀了他
You don't want to do that.
你不会想那么做的
You want to watch him bleed out on the floor?
你想看着他在地上流血而死吗
No, please! Do it!
不要 求求你 快点
Korsak, back off! She's got a hostage.
科萨科 退后 她手上有人♥质♥
There.
好了
Okay, see?
看到没
It's just you and me, all right?
就咱俩 可以吗
It's just you and me, okay?
就只有你和我
Look, look, look, let's just put our guns down, okay?
听我说 咱俩都先把枪放下 好吗
Oh, yeah, you'd like that, wouldn't you?
你倒是想 对吧
So you could put a bullet through my head.
这样你就能一枪击中我的头
No. No, I wouldn't. No, I don't want to do that.
不不 我不会的 我不想那么做
Bullshit! You are such a liar.
胡说八道 你这个大骗子
You want me dead. Alice, I don't want that.
你想我死 爱丽丝 我不想你死
You're so smug. You always were.
你太自命不凡了 你一向如此
Listen to me, okay?
听我说 好吗
You let him go.
你放了他
All right? I will stay.
好吗 我留下来
Okay, come on, he's got nothing to do with this.
拜托 他跟这事没有半点关系
Jane Rizzoli -- always trying to be the hero.
简·里佐利 总是想逞英雄
I'm just doing my job!
我只是在做本职工作
That's all I know how to do, okay?
我只会这样做事 知道吗
Alice, please.
爱丽丝 求你了
Okay, we can still walk out of here.
好吗 我们仍然可以走出去的
It's over.
都结束了
Maybe, but I'll still win.
也许吧 但我还是会赢
Because after you kill me,
因为你杀了我以后
everyone will think you're a dirty cop.
所有人都会认为你是个腐♥败♥的警♥察♥
"Did Jane Rizzoli really kill
"简·里佐利真的冷血地
that poor woman in cold blood?"
杀害了那可怜的女人吗"
You won't be so perfect then.
到时候你就不那么完美了
I'm not gonna shoot you.
我不会开枪的
I'm not gonna shoot you.
我不会朝你开枪的
I'm not gonna give you the choice.
我不会给你选择的
No!
不
Jane?
简
Come on, come on.
快走 快走
Come on.
快走
Jane?
简
Jane, you okay?
简 你还好吧
You're good.
你没事了
It's okay.
没事了
You okay? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
You good?
你还好吧
This stool taken?
这里有人坐吗
Why? You want to throw it at me?
干吗 你要拿凳子砸我吗
I want to apologize.
我想道歉
No, I'm the one who should be apologizing.
不 该道歉的人是我
I completely misread things,
我完全读错了信♥号♥♥
probably screwed up our friendship.
或许搞砸了咱们的友谊
Frankie, stop.
弗兰基 别说了
I freaked out a little. That's all.
我只是有点吓到了 仅此而已
See, I hate that I put you in that position.
我恨自己把你置于那个境地
Since Marcus died, I've been on my own.
自从马库斯去世后 我一直一个人
That was my first kiss.
那是我在那之后的第一个吻
I should have known that.
我早该知道的
Aw, I'm such an idiot.
我太蠢了
No, I'm sorry.
不 抱歉
Don't worry.
别担心
It will never happen again.
不会再发生了
I didn't say that.
我可没这么说
That happened.
还真发生了
Well, I -- I think I should buy you a drink.
我想我应该请你喝一杯
I think you better, after that. Yeah.
在那一吻之后你最好请我喝一杯
Okay.
好了
That's all of it.
都收拾完了
Much better.
好多了
Now it feels like a real home.
现在感觉像个家了
Maybe we could move this and give you some more room.
也许我们应该把这个挪开给你多一点空间
What's in it?
这里面是什么
No idea.
不知道
Ooh, interesting.
有意思
What?
怎么了
It's a torture device.
这是个酷刑装置
You want me to show you how it works?
想让我给你演示一下吗
No! I want you to shut that thing immediately.
不要 我要你马上把那箱子关上
What? This is fascinating.
干吗 这很有意思
These are actual medieval torture devices.
这些是真正的中世纪酷刑装置
Well, now I understand why you
我现在明白你为什么
and the Professor were friends.
和这个教授是朋友了
What is that?!
那是什么
A tongue tearer.
切舌刑具
Okay, well, that seems completely necessary.
好吧 这看上去非常有必要
Medieval birth control.
中世纪的避孕器具
Just don't go out,
别出门就是了
and then you don't need birth control.
那你就用不着避孕了
Or you can call Martinez.
又或者你可以打电♥话♥给马丁内斯
No.
不要
You really think so?
你真的这么想吗
Definitely.
绝对的
Okay, I'll call Martinez
好吧 要是你约肯特出去
if you ask Kent out.
我就打电♥话♥给马丁内斯
Wha -- Kent?
什么 肯特
Yes, Kent.
是的 肯特
Oh, come on.
拜托
It's so obvious there's totally something going on.
你们俩之间太明显了
Maura! That's ridiculous.
莫拉 这太荒唐了
It is We work together.
本来就是 我们是同事
Come on. Bring the tongue tearer, though.
拜托 不过要记得戴上切舌器
You're gonna need that. Yeah, he does talk a lot.
你会用得上的 没错 他确实话很多
Jane.
简
I saw the news.
我看到新闻了
I'm glad you're okay.
很高兴你没事
Thank you.
谢谢
I have time, if you needed the confessional.
如果你要告解的话 我有时间
Actually, I don't.
实际上 我不需要
I mean, not -- not today, anyway.
至少今天不需要
I just --
我只是
I just came by to pay my respects.
我只是来致敬的
"But I say to you, 'Love your enemies
"只是我告诉你们 '要爱你们的仇敌
and pray for those that persecute you.'"
为那逼迫你们的祷告'"
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表