Thank you! I love it!
谢谢 太喜欢了
L-less eyebrow.
眉毛别挑太高
Thank you. I love it.
谢谢 太喜欢了
Did you get the DNA back on that hair?
拿头发验DNA有结果了吗
Because I think that we've got our man upstairs.
因为我觉得楼上我们抓来的那个是凶手
Well, I'm not so sure that you have your man,
我不确定你们是否抓对人了
because the DNA says that your man is a woman.
因为DNA显示应该是个女人才对
What? Is this the file?
什么 是这个文件吗
No, uh, that's not the right one. What is it?
不 拿错了 这是什么
It's a list of neurosurgeons that specialize in...
这是研究小脑扁桃体下疝手术治疗的
surgical treatments for Chiari Malformations.
神经外科医生名单
I thought you were feeling better.
我以为你感觉好多了
What about the whole... neural highway thing?
神经元高速通道不行了吗
In time, it can be effective.
假以时日会有效的
The truth is, I think I've just been using it
其实是我感觉自己以此为借口
to avoid the surgery.
逃避做手术
It's okay to be scared, Maura.
会害怕是正常的 莫拉
It's not the surgery that scares me.
我害怕的不是做手术
I just...
我只是...
I guess I'm just afraid
我想我只是害怕
of what will happen if it doesn't work.
如果失败了会有什么后果
You know, Jane, I have always been...
简 你知道我一直...
The smartest person in the room?
这里最聪明的人
I wasn't gonna say that.
我不是想说这个
I said it.
我说了
What if I'm not me anymore?
我要是变了个人怎么办
Okay. Listen to me.
好了 听我说
Okay, you are always gonna be you. Okay?
你永远不会变 好吗
Your intelligence is not what defines you.
让你出彩的并非你的聪慧
You are kind and generous and loving,
你善良 大方 仁慈
and you are the best friend that a person could ever ask for.
你是一个人能拥有的最佳好友
Okay, that woman is always gonna be there,
不管手术成功与否
whether the surgery works or not.
你还是原来那个你
Thank you.
谢谢
Your brain is not what I love about you, Maura.
我爱的不是你聪明的大脑 莫拉
What I love about you
我爱你是因为
is that you took my mother in, and now I don't have to.
你收留了我母亲 让我不用和她住
I love that about you.
我就是爱你这点
Deeply.
非常爱
Actually, it's not very smart that you did that.
其实你那么做不太明智
Maybe it's... mm, advanced.
可能有点过头了
Okay, fine. I will make the appointment.
好了 我会预约医生的
Okay.
好
Just keep my mother.
继续留着我母亲就行
I'm looking inside your soul.
我在审视你的灵魂
500 tabs of oxy at 60 bucks a pop. That's...
五百片羟考酮[止疼药]单价要六十块
30 grand a package.
一包就得卖♥♥三万块
Derek, you know that mailing drugs is a federal crime.
德里克 邮件运毒也算联邦犯罪
You're going away for a long time.
你得在监狱蹲很久
Or you can tell us who you're working for.
不如跟我们说你替谁卖♥♥命
I don't know what you mean.
我不懂你什么意思
You're looking at a minimum of 10 years.
你面临至少10年的牢狱生活
Why would you cover for these people?
你为什么要掩护这些人
'Cause it's better than a bullet to the brain.
因为这比一枪爆头强
Please. You'll never make it out of lockup.
拜托 你一从拘留所出去就得挂
When your business partners find out
当你的生意伙伴发现
that we have you here,
我们把你扣在这
there's gonna be a shiv with your name on it.
你就等着死吧
Okay.
好吧
Derek, you don't have as much as a traffic ticket.
德里克 你连张交通罚单都没吃过
You took your sister and her family in
在你妹妹丢工作后
after she lost her job.
你收留了她和她的家人
You coach T-ball on the weekends.
你周末教孩子打棒球
How did you get mixed up in this?
你这样的人怎么会卷进这种事
My guess is you got trapped.
我猜你是被下套了
I had a car accident about...
大约六年前
six years ago.
我出过一场车祸
I messed up my back really bad.
我的后背伤得很严重
I got addicted to oxy.
于是我就对羟考酮上瘾了
When my script ran out, I found a dealer.
当我的处方用完之后 我找到了个卖♥♥家
And about a year ago,
大约一年前
the dealer threatened to cut me off
那个卖♥♥家威胁说要断我的货
unless I got the packages through.
除非我帮他们运送包裹
How was Jack McCarty involved?
杰克·迈卡蒂是怎么卷进来的
It was only supposed to be a couple of times.
本来应该只是权宜之计
But the packages kept coming.
但包裹一直来
I needed help.
我需要人帮忙
And you knew that Jack needed the money.
你知道杰克需要钱
I swear, I had... had nothing to do with his death.
我发誓 我跟 我跟他的死没关系
Do you need to be somewhere?
你赶着去哪吗
The drop's tonight, isn't it?
交货的时间是今晚 对吧
If I don't show, I'm a dead man.
如果我不出现 我就死定了
Derek, we can protect you,
德里克 我们可以保护你
but we need to know who your dealer is.
但我们需要知道你的卖♥♥家是谁
What's her name?
她叫什么
Rachel Hanson.
瑞秋·汉森
What time are you supposed to meet her?
你几点要见她
9.
九点
Okay.
好
Okay, our guy's in place.
好的 我们的人就位了
Almost 9:00. Any minute now.
马上就九点了 她随时会到
Frankie, you all set?
弗兰基 你都准备好了吗
Roger that.
收到
Got a car pulling up.
有辆车停下了
It's a woman. Description matches.
是个女人 符合嫌犯的描述
Bingo.
就是她了
Once she passes the mailbox across the street,
她一旦走过对面街的邮筒
leave the duffel on the bench
就把旅行包放在长凳上
and walk away.
然后走开
I'll make the drop.
我这就交货
Nobody move until she's got possession of that bag.
她没拿包之前大家都不要行动
She won't take the duffel bag until the car's out of sight.
在车开出视线范围前 她都不会碰旅行包的
She's got it. I'm going in.
她拿了 我现在行动
Police! Freeze!
警♥察♥ 不许动
Look at that.
看啊
You finally got to punch somebody.
你终于有机会揍人了
Yeah. It hurts more than you'd think.
是啊 比想象中还疼
It does. Good job, CJ.
没错 干得漂亮CJ
Thank you.
谢谢
I may be getting old.
我可能是老了
Right now retirement sounds sweet.
现在退休听上去很棒
When you leave, CJ may snatch you up.
等你退休了 CJ可能就把你挖去了
Yes, sir, meet at the airport.
好的 头 机场见
My boss found an oxy smuggling ring in New York,
我老板在纽约发现了一个走私羟考酮的团伙
and he wants me on a plane to help consult.
他让我坐飞机过去帮忙
You got reinstated. That's great!
你复职了 太棒了
I just don't know how I get over
可是两个人在我的辖区死了
two men dying on my watch.
我不知道怎么才能放下
Mm, you don't.
你放不下
But there's still a lot of people out there we can help.
但是还有很多人需要我们的帮助
You're all right, Rizzoli.
你人不错 里佐利
You, too.
你也是
Bye, Foxy.
拜拜 老狐狸
I'd like to say I'm sorry to see her go, but...
我想说我不舍得她走 但是
You're tired.
你累了
I like her, but... whoa! She's exhausting.
我喜欢她 但是 她真累人
Don't you think?
你难道不觉得吗
Thanks for being here, everybody.
谢谢大家能来
Oh, we're just here for the cake. That's true.
我们只是来吃蛋糕的 没错
W... Yeah, Ma, I want a... I want a big one with a lot of icing.
妈 我要一大块 要有很多糖霜的
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表