Which is what? Which is what what?
那是什么 什么是什么
Which... what...
什么 什么
What's in the packages?
包裹里有什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Illegal contraband. Jewels or drugs.
非法的走私货呗 宝石毒品什么的
We had a case last year that involved rare pheasants.
我们去年有个案子是走私稀有野鸡的
I didn't know pheasants could be rare.
我都不知道野鸡还有稀有的
Oh, they can be very rare. You'd be surprised how rare...
真的非常稀有 你都不知道有多么稀有
Okay, can we focus, please?
好了 别跑题 好吧
If Jack was into something illegal,
如果杰克干了什么非法的事
then why did he wanna meet with you?
那他为什么要跟你见面呢
Because when Jack heard that...
因为当杰克听说
that the janitor was murdered,he got scared.
那个门卫被杀了之后 他很害怕
So I offered to protect him in exchange for the proof.
我给他提供保护来换取证据
You know, I didn't check this...
我还没有检查这个...
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. You can't go in there.
不不不 你不能进去
And there it is.
又来了
The condescending detective tone.
秀优越的警探语气
You think I'm a lesser species, right?
你觉得我低你一等 对吧
Just a lowly mail cop
我只是个低等的邮政警♥察♥
that gets to play in America's awesome stamp collection?
想看看美国最棒的邮票收集
Huh? You think you're the only one
是吗 你觉得只有你们
that gets to play with the twin dragons?
才有枪和徽章吗
We need to secure the area.
我们要保护现场
I am a federal agent of the United States of America,
我是美国的联邦探员
Detective Rizzoli.
里佐利警探
And I... respect that,
我对此表示尊重
Agent Prescott.
普莱斯科特探员
This is a potential crime scene.
这是个潜在的犯罪现场
Jack is dead.
杰克死了
Oh, no.
不会吧
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Well, I was just hoping he got scared off.
我以为他只是被吓跑了
We found his body this morning.
我们今早发现了他的尸体
H-how'd he die?
他是怎么死的
Well, it's still under investigation.
我们还在调查
There's one thing I know for sure...
我只确定一件事
Jack McCarty was murdered.
杰克·迈卡蒂是被谋杀的
Hey, Kiki! What a nice surprise.
琪琪 你怎么来了
Would you mind giving these to Vince? It's our tax documents.
你能把这些给文斯吗 是我们的税表
You know, because we file jointly now.
因为我们现在要一起填了
Being in love... it's the only time taxes could seem romantic.
相爱是唯一能让报税浪漫一点的事
Oh, yes, please. To go, if you don't mind.
谢谢 带走 如果你不介意的话
I have an appointment with my hairdresser,
我跟我的发型师约好了
and the last time I was late, she punished me with bangs.
上次我迟到她把我的刘海剪得很丑
I remember being a newlywed.
我还记得新婚的感觉
Yeah?
是吗
All the sweet kisses for nothing.
没事就亲亲
All the silly jokes only the both of you can understand.
还有那些只有你们才懂的蠢笑话
Yeah.
对
Yeah, that was a long time ago.
那是很久以前了
I don't know why every employee thinks
我不知道为什么每个员工都觉得
they need to dump their stuff back here.
他们要把自己的东西扔在这
I mean... what is this now?
这又是什么
A blender? I already have a blender back here.
搅拌机 我已经有一台搅拌机了
Um... I think that might be my birthday gift from Vince.
我觉得那可能是文斯给我的生日礼物
What?
什么
Yeah. He was probably hiding it back there.
对 可能是他藏在那里的
Oh. You wanted a blender?
你想要台搅拌机吗
Well, I mean, we could use one, which I may have mentioned.
我们用得上 我可能也提了一下
Oh. Well... you know.
这样啊
That's a good symbol.
这是个好兆头
I mean, you're blending your lives together.
你们的生活搅在一起了
You can make soul smoothies.
你们可以做灵魂奶昔
That's good. That's good.
很好 很好
Yeah, it'll be... it'll be useful.
对 这会很有用的
Yeah. Sure.
对 当然
Yeah. Right. Sure.
没错 对
Well, anyway, I gotta go. Thanks for the coffee.
我该走了 谢谢你的咖啡
Okay. Watch the bangs.
好吧 当心你的刘海
I...I mean,
我其实是说
he is the most unromantic jerk I ever met.
他是我见过的最不浪漫的混♥蛋♥
Vince Korsak... A blender.
文斯·科萨克 一台搅拌机
I had no idea postal inspectors carried guns.
我不知道邮政巡查员还配枪
Yeah. They have the same training we do.
对 他们和我们接受的训练一样
But their cases are about mail.
但他们的案子涉及的都只是邮件啊
Well, Dad was a plumber. His cases were about toilets.
爸爸是管道工 但他主要负责卫生间
Yeah, but he wasn't armed.
对 但他没有配枪啊
True.
那倒是
Do people really mail birds?
真的有人邮寄鸟类吗
Pheasants, apparently.
还是野鸡呢
Everything about this guy's life points to suicide.
这家伙的所有情况都指向自杀
Credit cards and bank statements.
信♥用♥卡♥和银行账单
Yeah, he was in serious debt.
对 他负债累累
His car was about to be repo'ed.
他的车就要被拍卖♥♥了
Well, so what? So he gets involved in a mail-stealing scheme
所以呢 他参与邮件盗窃案
to solve his money problems?
来解决财务问题吗
All right, thank you.
好吧 谢谢你
That was CJ's boss.
是CJ的老板
Her murdered janitor?
被杀的门卫
Died in a slip and fall while visiting his sister in New York.
是去纽约看他妹妹时滑倒摔死的
It was an accident?
是意外吗
According to the New York M.E., it was.
据纽约的法医的说法 是的
Wasn't even an open case.
这个案子已经结了
CJ was told to leave it alone weeks ago.
CJ几周前就被告知不要再插手
Boss said she's a loose cannon. He sent her to anger management.
老板说她是刺头 让她去学情绪管理
Wait. Didn't she almost take a swing at Jane?
等等 她不是还差点打了简
Well, yeah, but that's because she didn't wanna hit the Silver Fox.
对 但那是因为她不想打银狐
Yeah.
对
Okay, so both she and her theory are wacked...
好吧 所以她和她的理论都不可靠
which points us back to suicide.
于是我们又回到了自杀
I've learned to do without
我要学着失去你
'Cause now I know... I've learned to live without
因为现在我知道...我要学着失去你
Here's Jack McCarty's dental records.
这是杰克·迈卡蒂的牙医记录
Thank you.
谢谢
Look at you.
看看你
Shaking the babaloo, are we?
现在开始听巴巴鲁了啊
Well, the association between work and Mozart
工作和莫扎特之间的联♥系♥
is a well-worn neural pathway in my brain,
在我的大脑中已经很牢固了
and I am forcing a new electrochemical pattern to fire.
我正在建立新的电化学模式
Interesting.
真有趣
There's been a lot of excellent results
对中风病人的神经训练
in neural retraining in stroke victims.
有很多优秀的成果
Oh, yes, and all kinds of limbic impairment.
对 还可以治疗边缘系统损伤
And is there much research
有多少研究是用这种方法
using this technique for Chiari Malformations?
治疗小脑扁桃体下疝畸形的呢
Just me, as far as I know.
据我所知 只有我
And are you considering any other treatment options?
你考虑其它治疗选择了吗
Well, if my symptoms worsen, I will think about surgery.
如果我的症状恶化 我会考虑手术
Okay.
好吧
So in the meantime, Motown.
所以与此同时 用音乐治疗
Are you doubting my methods? No, on the contrary.
你在质疑我的方法吗 不 相反
Stevie Wonder practically got me through university.
史提夫·汪达伴我度过了整个大学时光
For me, it was always Aretha.
对我来说 一直是艾瑞莎
Yeah, we sing together in the shower every morning.
我们每天早上都在浴室里一起唱
Which song?
哪首歌♥
Only the best one... "Natural Woman."
只唱最好的那首 《自然的女人》
You know, I always wondered, what exactly is a...
我一直想知道 到底什么才是
A "Natural woman"?
"自然的女人"
Mm. You just gotta feel it, Kent.
这只能感受感受 肯特
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表