...just like her husband said,
跟她丈夫说的一样
and the bruising on the back of her body...
而她背上的淤青
...is consistent with a fall down the stairs.
也跟从楼梯上摔下来相吻合
What the hell is that?
那是什么声音
He's working with melons.
他在用哈密瓜做实验
Well, you don't break out the melons
滑倒不会让哈密瓜
for a simple slip and fall, do we, Kent?
摔得粉碎 对吧 肯特
No, Jane, we don't.
对 简 不会
Now observe.
好好看着
This is the equivalent of falling down a flight of stairs.
这就相当于从一层楼梯上摔下来
Certainly painful, but not fatal.
是会疼 但不致命
Now this is the amount of force that'd be required
要造成死者那么重的伤
to sustain the victim's injuries.
要用这么大的力量
Like a fruit homicide.
水果谋杀案一样
Fruiticide.
果杀
Due to the severe cranial damage,
由于头骨严重受损
I can't say exactly what struck her.
我无法准确判断是什么撞击出来的
But I do know that she didn't do it to herself.
但我知道的是这不是她自己做的
Any questions, Detective?
有问题吗 警探
Just one.
只有一个
What did these melons ever do to you?
这些哈密瓜怎么惹到你了
What'd you find out about our family?
你对那个家庭的调查结果如何
Oh, they're pretty impressive on paper.
档案记录可让人印象深刻
So are the Kardashians.
卡戴珊一家也是
Well, Michelle's an Ivy League-educated lawyer
米歇尔是常春藤联校毕业的律师
with a thriving practice.
业务很好
Maybe she made an enemy in court?
也许她在法庭上树敌了
She doesn't go to court.
她不出庭
Her specialty is contract law. It's pretty tame stuff.
她的专长是合同法 安全无害
What about Robert? Stanford alum.
那罗伯特呢 斯坦福毕业
He's got a successful antiquities business
他经营着成功的
dealing in Greek artifacts.
希腊古董生意
And he's active in charity work,
而且他积极参与慈善工作
volunteers at his daughter's school.
在他女儿的学校当志愿者
He coached her field hockey team.
他在她们的曲棍球队做教练
What about the daughter?
那女儿呢
She's an honor student and an athlete.
她是优等生和运动员
I mean, they don't have any financial problems.
他们没有任何财务问题
There's no history of domestic violence,
也没有家庭暴♥力♥史
no criminal records.
或犯罪记录
These don't seem like the type of people who kill each other.
他们不像是那种会互相残杀的人
Well, there were scuff marks around the window.
窗户上有磨损的痕迹
Maybe someone else got in the house.
也许有别人进了房♥子
Clair has a boyfriend.
克莱尔有个男朋友
She texted him several times last night
她昨晚给他发了几条短♥信♥
about a fight with her mother.
说她跟她妈妈吵架了
Then there was a series of phone calls between them.
然后他们通了几次电♥话♥
That's something Clair never mentioned in her moment of grief.
悲痛的克莱尔可没提这事
Well, if you want, I could give your doctor a breathalyzer.
如果你想 我可以给你的医生做酒精测试
That won't be necessary.
没这个必要
Good, 'cause I don't think it's legal.
很好 因为我觉得那不合法
But I would do it if it would make you feel better.
但如果能让你感觉好点 我会去做的
There's nothing to worry about.
没什么好担心的
You know, the operation lasts a couple of hours.
手术会持续几个小时
They make a small incision in the back of the neck.
他们会在你脖子后面开一个小口
They push the skin and the muscle aside
把皮肤和肌肉推到一边
and remove a piece of the skull to relieve the pressure.
然后取掉一小块头骨以释放压力
That doesn't sound so simple.
听起来并不简单
I promise you, I will be up and walking around by this evening.
我发誓 今晚我就能起来走路了
Hello, everyone.
大家好啊
Hello. Hi, Hope.
你好 你好 霍普
Come on in.
进来吧
I told you, you didn't have to come.
我说了你不用来的
Well, I couldn't stay away.
我不能装作若无其事
Plus, I wanted to speak with your surgeon
而且我想在你被麻醉之前
before he put you under.
跟你的医生谈谈
Well, I'll see you in recovery.
手术做完了我再来看你
I told her she didn't have to come to the hospital.
我跟她说了她不用来医院的
I know that you don't want to make a big deal about this,
我知道你不想小题大做
all right, but she's your mom.
但她是你妈妈
They... Butt in.
她们 会插手
All the time.
不管什么时候
Okay, we don't have this kind of easy rapport.
好吧 我们没有这么和谐的关系
You think this is easy?
你觉得这很和谐吗
It's not.
不
She's tough, she's stubborn,
她很坚强 她很固执
she's hard on me for everything.
她什么事都不肯听话
What? You're lucky to have me.
怎么了 拥有我你很幸运
You're lucky to have me. I know!
你拥有我才幸运 我知道
Hope and I, we're -- we're just...
我和霍普 我们只是
we don't know how to do this whole mother/daughter thing.
我们不知道怎么以母女身份相处
What is it that you said, that you --
你是怎么说的来着
you wanted to create new neural...
你想建立新的神经
thingies?
什么的
Pathways.
路径
All right, well, maybe this is your chance now
对 也许现在就是让你
to create new...
建立新的
mother/daughter pathways.
母女路径的机会
Gary Carver?
盖瑞·卡佛
Are you Clair Stevens' boyfriend?
你是克莱尔·史蒂文斯的男朋友吗
Maybe.
也许吧
Do you know why we're here?
你知道我们为什么来这里吗
No.
不知道
Clair's mother was murdered.
克莱尔的妈妈被谋杀了
What the hell?
怎么回事
Where were you last night?
你昨晚在哪
I was at a party at a friend's.
我在参加朋友的派对
Does this friend have a name? Steve Ulrich.
那个朋友叫什么 斯蒂夫·奥瑞克
Clair go with you? Yeah.
克莱尔跟你一起去的吗 对
When did you plan to get together?
你们是什么时候决定一起去的
Right before I picked her up.
就在我去接她之前
Clair had a fight with her mom
克莱尔跟她妈妈吵了一架
because she wouldn't let her go out,
因为她不让她出门
and I told her about the party,
我跟她说了派对的事
and she asked me to come get her.
然后她让我去接她
So you picked her up at her place?
所以你去她家接她了
Yeah. She snuck out.
对 她溜出来了
How long did you stay at the party?
你们在派对上待了多久
When we got there, she was acting weird,
我们到那之后 她表现得很奇怪
so we -- we hung out for a little while,
所以我们 我们玩了一会
but I finally told her to go home.
但我最后让她回家了
Did you drive her? No.
你开车送她回家的吗 不是
So Chivalry is dead. How'd she get home?
太不绅士了 那她是怎么回家的
She said she'd figure it out. I-I don't know what she did.
她说她自有办法 我不知道她怎么回去的
I never left the party. I crashed there.
我一直没离开派对 在那睡的
Have you talked to Clair today?
你今天跟克莱尔聊过吗
No.
没有
Write down Steve Ulrich's number, please.
把史蒂夫·乌利齐的电♥话♥号♥码写下来
You can go.
你可以走了
Thank you. Don't leave town.
谢谢你 别出城
I wonder why Clair didn't mention she went to a party.
我想知道为什么克莱尔没说她去派对了
What's going on between Frankie and Nina?
弗兰基和尼娜怎么了
Frankie and Nina?
弗兰基和尼娜
Yeah, remember them?
是的 你还记得他们两个人吧
I don't know. I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道 我不知道你在说什么
They're so dating. I knew it!
他们好上了 我就知道
Okay, how serious is it?
他们有多认真
I never said they were dating.
我可没说他们好上了
You didn't have to. Come on.
你不用说出来
When has Frankie ever been able to keep a secret from me?
弗兰基有什么事能瞒得了我
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表