You shoot...
你开枪
You shoot me, and they go right over the edge with me.
你开枪打我 这些文件就和我一起掉下去
You'll never have time to retrieve them
你不可能在警♥察♥到来前
before the police get here.
把它们收回来
You're right. We can make a deal.
你说得对 我们可以做个交易
A deal?
交易
Yeah, a mutually beneficial arrangement
对 两个讲道理的人做一些
between two reasonable people.
互利的安排
What do you have in mind?
你有什么想法
You give me the documents, and I let you walk.
你给我文件 我放你走
In order for an agreement like that to work,
这样的协议需要当事人
there has to be trust between the parties involved.
能相互信任才能实现
What do you need me to do?
你需要我怎么做
Make me understand how a smart man
让我理解一个聪明人
gets involved in a Ponzi scheme.
怎么会牵扯进庞氏骗局
What difference does it make?
理解了又能如何
It will help me judge just how desperate you are.
能帮我判断你有多绝望
Why do you care?
和你有什么关系
Desperate people can't be trusted.
绝望的人不可相信
And we agreed that we need to trust each other.
我们商定了我们需要相信彼此
People with my kind of money are never desperate.
像我这么有钱的人是不会绝望的
We can buy our way out of anything.
我们能花钱解决任何问题
Until you meet someone as rich as you.
直到你遇到跟你一样有钱的人
Trust me, you're not as rich as me.
相信我 你没我有钱
I was talking about Edward and his father.
我说的是爱德华和他父亲
And now I don't have to.
你没法收买♥♥他们
You have the last set of documents.
最后一套文件在你手上
So my plan is simple --
那么计划简单了
I either buy you or I kill you.
要么收买♥♥你 要么杀了你
There's no other way out for you.
你走投无路了
Or for you.
或许是你
And there's no way I would ever make that kind of a deal.
我绝对不会跟你合作
It's over, Noah.
你完了 诺亚
You've forced my hand.
是你逼我的
At least I'll be able to run.
至少我还能逃
Put the gun down. Very slowly.
放下枪 慢慢放下
I don't want to shoot you, but I will.
我不想开枪 但我不会手软
Oh, we wouldn't want to scratch this beauty.
我们可不想刮坏这宝贝
Where did you come from?
你们从哪来的
Well, those shotguns have hair triggers.
这种猎枪有微力扳机
We parked around the corner,
我们把车停在了拐角
figured the element of surprise was important.
觉得出其不意方能得胜
Surprise.
意外吧
You all right?
你没事吧
I am now.
没事了
Where's my mom?
我妈在哪
Oh, she's downstairs, grabbing a cup of coffee.
她在楼下买♥♥咖啡
She'll be right up.
很快上来
Why are you smiling?
你笑什么
Because we really hit it off.
因为我们很投缘
How is that possible?
怎么可能
Oh, so did you go with the dark roast?
你要了焦炒咖啡吗
It's great with the hazelnut cream. I really love that.
配上榛子奶油味道很好 我超喜欢
It is, yeah. Yeah. Yeah, right?
对 没错 对 没错
Okay, what's going on here?
好了 什么情况
I don't know what you're talking about, dear.
我不懂你在说什么 宝贝
You're both standing here like it was fun and games.
你俩站在这 好像很欢乐
Because we had a great time.
因为我们聊得很开心
There is no way he could have stood up to your interrogation
他怎么可能熬得过你的审问
and come out with that smile on his face.
还一脸嬉笑地出来了
I didn't interrogate him. We just had a lovely chat.
我没审问他 我们聊得很愉快
Yeah, she's right. It was nice, yeah.
没错 很愉快
Why didn't you ask him all the crazy-ass questions
你拿来审我那些前男友的疯狂问题
you asked all of my other boyfriends?
怎么没拿去审问他
Simple. I liked this one right off the bat.
很简单 我一眼就看上这小伙子了
Now, I wasn't crazy about the relationship deception
我没有因为你俩演的这出"假装没恋爱"的
you two pulled, but...
把戏抓狂 但是
I figured it was all your idea.
我知道这都是你的主意
Hey, how about we all go out to dinner, huh?
我们不如出去吃晚饭吧
That sounds good. Nina?
好主意 妮娜你呢
Yeah, I'd like that. Frankie, would you get my coat?
好啊 弗兰基 能帮我拿下外套吗
It's on my chair. Sure.
在我椅子上 好
You know I love you, right?
你知道我很爱你吧
But if you screw up this relationship,
但你要是搅黄了这段感情
I will come down on you like a pack of hungry wolves.
我会像群饿狼一样扑杀你
I was about to say the same thing to you, sweetheart.
我也想跟你这么说 宝贝
We good?
好了吗
We're great.
好了
Great.
那好
Okay, so I'm thinking Vitello's.
好了 去维泰洛家怎么样
I think that bump on your head has altered your thinking.
我想你脑袋磕了一下影响了你的思考
Uh, no, I'm serious. I think my mother actually likes you.
不 我认真的 我觉得我母亲真的喜欢你
Tolerates is a more accurate description.
准确点说是容忍♥我
All right. Who would have thought
好吧 谁曾想到
that we would end up here after all these years?
多年后 我们还是走到这步
Life is unpredictable.
生活不可预知
Yeah. I'll say.
对 没错
So are you ready to come inside?
那你准备好进去了吗
Are we really gonna do this, Maura?
我们真的要这么做吗 莫拉
It's been a long time. I don't think we have a choice.
纠结很久了 我们没得选
All right.
好吧
The happy couple!
甜蜜小夫妻
Oh, gosh! Look at this cake!
天啊 蛋糕好漂亮
I know. Ma went all out.
是啊 老妈使出浑身解数
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, sure.
别客气
So what do we do now?
现在怎么办
Well, we can't have cake
你们不签离婚协议
until you sign the divorce papers, and -- and I want cake.
我们就吃不着蛋糕 我想吃蛋糕
Yeah. Cake.
对 蛋糕
Cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake!
蛋糕 蛋糕 蛋糕
Sign 'em, Maura. Ladies first.
签吧 莫拉 女士优先
Okay.
好
All right.
好了
And by the powers not vested in me,
我谨以并未赋予我的权力
I pronounce you happily divorced.
宣布你们离婚快乐
Who knew a divorce party could be so much fun?
没想到离婚派对也能这么好玩
Let's never have one, okay?
我们可不能这样 好吗
Okay.
好
All right, you have to tell us all about Maura's wild years.
好了 你得讲讲那些年疯狂的莫拉
Come on.
来吧
Did she ever tell you about the time she tried out
她有没有说过之前想当
to be a professional female wrestler?
一名职业女摔跤手
You're kidding me.
真的假的啊
WWF was in town.
世界摔跤联合会搬到城里了
It was her opportunity
她抓住机会
to protest gender inequality
抗♥议♥普遍存在的
in popular culture.
性别不平等
I have to take notes.
这我可得记住了
No, seriously. She came up with a name.
不 认真的 她还起了个名字
Maura the Mauler. She had a costume. What?!
拳击手莫拉 她还有装扮 什么
You're so right.
你说得很对
This is the best way to celebrate a divorce.
这是庆祝离婚的最佳方式
Well...
这个嘛
you know, I figure a divorce should be
我只是觉得离婚应该和
as much fun as the wedding.
结婚一样有意思
Thank you for throwing the party.
谢谢你筹备派对
Yeah, sure.
不客气
It's not every day that your best friend gets divorced.
难得遇到好友离婚
You've decided to take the job,
你决定接受那工作了
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表