Who? You remember her.
谁 你记得她
She was the girl that drove you nuts
她比你厉害
because she wrote circles around you.
这点让你很抓狂
Penny Williams. Now I remember. Yeah.
佩妮·威廉姆斯 想起来了 是吧
Suicide, right?
自杀了 对吧
Tragic. Not for you, though, huh?
真不幸 对你可不是
God, that must've sucked having a girl be better than you.
天啊 有个女的强过你肯定很糟心
Just easier to get rid of her, huh?
除掉她更容易 对吧
You think I murdered her?
你认为我杀了她
Who do you think you are,
你算老几
coming here and making an accusation like that?
敢过来这么指控我
You seem awfully defensive.
你好像防御心很强
That's because Penny was a smug little brat
因为佩妮是个自鸣得意的小屁孩
who would've gotten more articles published
她只要肯偶尔弯腰给我捡捡笔
if she'd bent over and picked up my pen on occasion.
就能出版更多的文章
But I didn't kill her.
可我没杀她
I know.
我知道
Did you get all that, Agent Davies?
听到了吗 戴维斯探员
See, you accuse someone of a crime they didn't commit,
你指控一个人犯了他认的罪
they often confess to one they did.
他们通常就会向别人认罪
Should've paid more attention in class.
你上课时该多用点心的
I didn't break any laws.
我又没违法
No, being a misogynistic ass is not illegal.
对 当个歧视女性的混♥蛋♥并不违法
But it is against the FBI's code of conduct.
但有违联调局的行为准则
You're through here, Mr. Graham.
你被开除了 格雷姆先生
You stupid bitch! That's enough.
你个贱♥人♥ 闭嘴
Nice work, Rizzoli. Thank you.
干得好 里佐利 谢谢
We make a good team. Team?
我们这搭档真完美 搭档
Who gave you the microphone?
是谁给你的麦克风
What...
什么
Okay, yeah. I needed the audio/vis-- whatever.
好吧 我需要录音摄像...随便吧
After all this, I feel like I owe you a drink.
发生了这么多事 我该请你喝一杯
Oh, uh, uh, my flight leaves in an hour, so...
一小时后我就得坐飞机走了 所以...
So what if it left in two?
如果它两小时候才起飞呢
I am the FBI.
我可是联调局的
The victim's meth lab was brand-new,
受害人的制毒室是新建的
so there's a good chance that this suspect's house
所以很有可能嫌犯的家
is another cook site.
是另一处制毒场所
I've asked Dr. Isles along to help identify other dangers.
我让艾尔斯法医来帮忙鉴定其他危险物品
Meth chemicals themselves are just as explosive as a bomb.
毒品化合物本身和炸♥弹♥一样易爆
She'll be another set of eyes inside.
有她在就多了份安全保障
All right, let's move.
好 行动
Korsak, she's here.
科萨克 她在这
Stop.
停
The cannister on the right is red phosphorous.
右边的盒子里是红磷
One spark, and the whole room will be filled with toxic gas.
只要一点火花 整个屋子就会满是毒气
Hey, Frankie. Bet some of Big Yao's in there.
弗兰基 我敢说大姚的也在这
Stop!
站住
It's Leah Moore.
利亚·摩尔
Where? Outside. She's running away.
在哪 外面 她跑了
Shit.
糟糕
She's running behind the houses.
她往房♥子后面跑了
Stop!
站住
Put it down, Leah.
放下 利亚
Only 5% of pursuit suspects escape.
只有5%的嫌犯成功逃走
I'll take those odds. Back off!
我要赌一把 让开
Nice, Maura. Nice. I got it.
漂亮 莫拉 漂亮 交给我
Touche, Dr. Isles.
真利落 艾尔斯法医
You okay? Yeah.
没事吧 没事
So you stabbed her?
你捅了她一下
I didn't stab her.
我没捅她
Frankie said you stabbed her.
弗兰基说你捅了她
It was just a parry. But it was highly effective.
只是挡了一下 但非常有效
Sometimes the best offense is a good defense.
有时好的防御就是最佳进攻
Can I open my present now?
我现在能拆礼物了吗
And who am I to deny the first person in 5,000 years
我怎么敢拒绝五千年来首个
to use fencing in combat?
用剑术搏斗的人
It hasn't nearly been that long.
根本没那么久
You know, in the Revolutionary War,
独♥立♥战争的时候
sabres accounted for 1/3 of the battle --
三分之一的战役都用到了军刀
Oh, my god. Please open it.
天啊 拆开吧
Okay.
好
You didn't have to.
你不必这样的
Thank you for making me go.
谢谢你让我走一趟
You happy you went after all?
你很高兴你终究还是去了
I am. I really am.
确实 真的很开心
I-I was really happy to be in that classroom.
在教室里我真的很开心
And I was just so proud of the trainees, you know?
我很为那些培训生自豪
And they just really made me hopeful for the future.
他们让我对未来充满希望
Oh, good.
好
You didn't get this from Quantico, did you?
你不是在匡蒂科买♥♥的吧
Yes, I did.
就是啊
Oh, come on!
不是吧
Really?!
搞什么
I-I was in the airport, and I was running late.
我当时在机场 时间来不及了
But clearly, I didn't look at it.
可显然 我看都没看
It's okay. It's the thought that counts.
没事 心意最重要
I -- no, you know what?
我...听我说
This is exactly the kind of joke that that jerk trainee
这就是那个混♥蛋♥培训生会喜欢的
would love -- give it to me. I'm throwing it away.
那种笑话 给我 我去扔掉
No. No, no. No, I hate that. I-I'll keep it. I'll just --
别别 我会心疼的 我留着 我就
I'll wear it underneath my fencing uniform.
我就穿在击剑服里面
You can't wear that. Sure I can. I'll just change the lettering.
你不能穿 可以 我把字改改就好
To what?
改成什么
Female...
女性...
Tube Inspector?
电管检查员
What is that? What's -- what's a female tube inspector?
什么鬼 女性电管检查员是什么
You know, I don't -- I don't wanna know.
听着 我也没兴趣
Just -- I'll throw it away.
给我拿去扔掉
Okay, you know what? I think, actually, this color,
好了 听我说 我觉得这颜色
it looks a lot better on you, so you can keep it.
穿你身上更好看 你拿着吧
I don't want it. It has the word "Boob" on it.
我才不要 上面写着"乳♥房♥♥"呢...
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表