Ben Norton was probably his first kill.
本·诺顿可能是他的第一个受害者
He was sloppy -- just dumped him in the dirt.
他那时还不熟练 只把他扔进土里
Then the next two were planned more carefully.
之后的两起凶杀案就策划得比较精细
He waited for a funeral to come along
他等到了有葬礼的时候
so he could put the victims' bodies into the caskets.
好把受害者的尸体放到棺材里
Decent theory.
不错的推论
We know he was embalming them.
我们知道他在为尸体防腐
Why do that?
可为什么
Well, he worked for the mob or a hit man.
他受雇于黑帮或杀手
How did he get mixed up in that?
那他是怎么会被卷进来的
I don't know.
我不知道
But whether or not he killed these people,
但无论是否是他杀了这些人
I know he didn't then kill himself
我知道他没有杀害自己
and jump naked into the casket.
然后裸身跳入棺材里
True.
没错
So, if we figure out who killed Sam Mason,
所以 如果我们弄明白谁杀了山姆·梅森
we might be able to find who killed the other three.
或许就能找到杀害其他三人的凶手
I heard about Jane's FBI decision.
我听说简要去联调局了
How are you doing?
你怎么样
Okay.
还好
By which, you mean not okay at all?
你是指你一点也不好
Well, Denial's working in my favor right now.
我现在比较倾向于否认
It's hard to imagine her leaving.
很难想象她离开
Can you picture this place with only one Rizzoli in it?
你能想象只有一个里佐利在这里的场景吗
You're all the Rizzoli I need.
我只需要你这个里佐利
You know, it's been a while since I've been up this close
我已经很久没有和一个防腐过的尸体
and personal with an embalmed body.
这样近距离接触了
You can hear yourself when you speak, correct?
你知道你自己在说什么 是吧
I meant when I was at school, Jane.
我是指我上学那阵 简
Spent a lot of time with old Gertrude.
我和老格特鲁德呆了很久
Gertrude?
格特鲁德
It's his medical cadaver, not a weird girlfriend.
他上学时用的死尸 不是什么奇怪的女友
She was a great old gal.
她可是个不错的老女人
You know, she donated her body to the university
她把自己的遗体捐赠给了大学
'cause she always wanted to go to medical school.
因为她一直想去医学院
Think I've got a picture of her somewhere around here.
我记得这附近好像就有她的照片
Okay, hi. Uh, can we talk about these two bodies, please?
行了 我们能不能讲讲这两具尸体
Yes.
可以
So, we conducted side-by-side autopsies,
我们两边同时进行尸检
and both bodies had stab wounds on the upper-right abdomen.
两具尸体右上腹部处都被捅伤
But the actual cause of death was dry drowning.
但真正的死因是干性溺水
Sounds painful. It is.
听上去很痛苦 确实
The lungs become unable to extract oxygen from the air --
肺部无法从空气中获取氧气
in this case, a result from a puncture wound.
在本案中 是由穿刺伤导致的
So, the killer stabbed these two
所以 凶手捅伤了他们
specifically to puncture their lungs?
就是为了刺穿他们的肺部
Yes, which is why it leads me to believe
是的 所以我开始相信
that Sam Mason is likely not the killer.
山姆·梅森很可能不是凶手
Both women have multiple stab marks on their abdomen,
两位女性腹部处都有多处捅伤
suggesting that the killer made several attempts
说明凶手在给肺部穿孔前
before finally piercing the lung.
曾有过多次尝试
So he was guessing about where to stab them.
他在猜该从哪里下手
Or he didn't have the tools
或者他在一开始
to fatally puncture the lung on the first try.
没有可以对肺部造成致命损伤的工具
That doesn't sound like Sam Mason.
这听上去与山姆·梅森不符
Anatomical expertise defines a mortician's work.
做殡仪这行的可是解剖专家
Okay, so, if Sam didn't kill these two,
好吧 如果这两个人不是山姆杀的
why did he embalm them?
他为什么要为他们做防腐措施
I'm afraid they can't tell us that.
我想他们无法告诉我们这点
Maybe he was in such a hurry to sell because he knew
或许他急着要卖♥♥掉殡仪馆是因为他知道
that there were more murdered victims headed his way.
接下去还会有更多的受害者
That's why he wanted out.
所以他想金盆洗手
Oh, you guys, I've missed this.
我真怀念这样
Mmm. We're gonna have to hang out as much as possible
我们要尽可能在你走之前
before you ship out.
多聚聚
Okay, I'm not enlisting in the Army.
行了 我又没有入伍
You excited?
你兴奋吗
I am.
是的
I am, but, I mean, you know, leaving home is --
很兴奋 但是离开家很...
It's hard. I get it.
很难 我明白
Now that Lydia's gone, I'm, uh...
既然莉蒂亚走了 我...
thinking about coming back here.
我在考虑要不要回来
Really? That'd be great!
真的吗 那就太好了
Yeah. Tommy, I-I-I could talk to the professor.
是的 汤米 我能和教授谈谈
You -- You could take over the place for me here.
你可以接替我住在这里
I mean, Ma's just down the road.
妈妈就住在街那头
Well, it'd be nice for something good
这整件事到最后能有一点好的结果
to come out of this whole thing.
真的挺好的
But I'm sorry it didn't work out between you and Lydia.
但我很遗憾你和莉蒂亚最后没有成
Eh, it's for the best.
这是最好的结果
I mean, I think I'll just stick to the dad thing,
我想我就继续当我的好爸爸
leave the husband stuff to somebody else.
让别人去做好丈夫吧
All right. Well, don't, you know, give up totally.
好吧 但你也不要放弃
I mean, you guys just weren't right for each other, you know?
你们不适合彼此
Or maybe us Rizzolis aren't cut out for marriage.
又或者我们里佐利只是不适合结婚
Speak for yourself.
这只是你而已
I don't know. Ma might agree with him.
我不知道 妈或许会同意他的观点
Come on, Frankie. Look at us.
拜托 弗兰基 看看我们
Lone wolves. Runs in the family.
都是孤狼 这是遗传的
It's not a genetic disorder.
这又不是基因缺陷
You just got to find the right person.
你要找到对的人
All right. Take Korsak.
行吧 拿科萨克举例
He probably never thought he'd get married again.
他可能从来不会想到他会再婚
But look at him now. The guy's never been happier.
但看看他现在的样子 他从没那么幸福过
You got a point. Thank you.
有道理 谢谢
You guys are loud!
你们太吵了
Oh! Sorry, T.J. I got it. I got it.
抱歉 T.J. 我来我来
Yes, we are! We are so loud!
是的 我们太吵了
Hey, did I ever tell you the story
我有没有告诉过你
about the little green man named Yoda?
小绿人尤达的故事
No. No?!
没有 没有吗
Mm-hmm. Okay, come on. Let me tell you.
好吧 过来 我来和你讲
Oh, you're gonna love this one. It's awesome.
你会喜欢的 这个故事特别棒
Have you been here all night?
你整晚都在这里吗
Yeah.
是啊
I just haven't been able to sleep.
我睡不着
I've been, um, thinking about the baby.
我一直都在想那个孩子的事
Were there any changes?
有转机了吗
Well, they said her color improved a little bit
据说在我让护士调整了溶液和
after I had the nurse adjust the fluids and electrolytes.
电解液之后 她的气色好了点
Okay, well, that's something.
太好了
Not enough.
还不够
You know, in homicide, the stakes are high,
在凶案组 风险很大
but...not like this.
但是 不像这样
I just...
我
I don't know how I'm gonna face her family today.
我不知道今天该怎么面对她的家人
Well, Maura, you may not have the answer,
莫拉 你或许现在没有解决办法
but you're the perfect doctor for that baby.
但你是最适合那个宝宝的医生
How's that?
为什么
Because the work that you're doing
因为你现在正做的事
takes compassion and courage,
需要同情心和勇气
and that's what that family needs right now.
而这正是那家人现在需要的
What am I gonna do when you're not here?
要是没有你在这里 我该怎么办
You'll pick up the phone.
拿起电♥话♥
As will I. It's not the same.
我也会的 那不一样
No, it's not.
确实不一样
But we'll get through it, like we always do.
但我们会熬过去的 一如既往
Together?
一起
I was gonna say "with wine."
我本来要说"喝着酒"
But...yeah.
不过 是的
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表