I was thinking about him.
我满脑子都是他
That thing in Essex never even occurred to me.
我根本没想到什么艾塞克斯
But you see the coincidence, right?
但你注意到巧合了吧
This victim died of stab wounds.
这位死者死于刺伤
Your brother was stabbed.
你的哥哥也是被人刺伤
Both bodies were found in graves
两人尸体都是在你家殡仪馆
for clients of your funeral home.
客户的坟地里找到
Yes. I guess.
是的 我想
Who inherits Sam's share of the business now that he's gone?
现在山姆过世 谁会继承他的那份财产
Our parents are dead. I guess I do.
我们父母也过世了 我想我会得到财产
So I guess it's good that the sale didn't go through, huh?
所以买♥♥卖♥♥没有成是一件好事喽
What sale?
什么买♥♥卖♥♥
Sam had an offer from Hilldale Holdings
希尔斯代尔公♥司♥要从山姆那里
to buy the mortuary.
买♥♥走太平间
The woman you saw him with was a broker.
你见到的和他在一起的那个女人是位经纪人
Sam would never sell me out. We were partners.
山姆不会出♥卖♥♥♥我的 我们是合作伙伴
What do I have to do to convince you I didn't do this?
我要怎么做才能证明自己的清白
You can help us solve this thing.
你可以帮我们解开这个案子
We would like the information on every body
我们想要有关你和你哥哥
that you and your brother embalmed.
经手的所有尸体的资料
Fine.
好的
Am I gonna need a lawyer or something?
我需要请律师之类的吗
That's up to you.
看你了
Do you have something you feel like you'd like to hide?
你有什么想瞒着我们的吗
The funeral home sent over their files.
殡仪馆把资料送过来了
I, uh, just left them on your desk.
我把它们放在你桌上了
Thank you.
谢谢
How's the baby?
那个婴儿怎么样了
The clinic called.
诊所来电了
Her breathing has become erratic.
她的呼吸变得不稳定
Yeah, well, that's to be expected, isn't it?
这也是意料之中的事 不是吗
Yes, unfortunately.
很不幸 确实是
You know, I've read every pediatric journal in print,
我读了所有发表了的儿科刊物
and I can't find anything to help her.
我找不到可以帮到她的
I know.
我知道
I know empirically that there's nothing I can do,
凭经验看 我知道我无能为力
but...
但
I just can't stop feeling responsible.
我总是觉得自己有责任
I'm sorry, Maura.
我很抱歉 莫拉
Me too.
我也很抱歉
Yeah! Aw! Beat me again!
又赢了我
This kid's like a shark!
这孩子也太厉害了
So, when do I get to meet Ron, the handsome cardiologist?
我何时能见见罗恩啊 英俊的心脏病专家
Oh, whenever you want. He's around.
你想什么时候都行 他就在附近
You really reinvented yourself, huh?
你真的是大变样了
Well, so did you.
你也是
Plumbers' union -- That's a big deal.
水管工工会 了不起
I'm happy you finished your training.
我很高兴你完成了培训
Chicago's been good to us.
芝加哥让我们变好了
Chicago's too far away.
芝加哥太远了
I needed to get away. I felt smothered here.
我当时得离开 这里让我窒息
By who? By me?
谁让你窒息 我吗
No.
不是
You know, I just had to be on my own, grow up.
我得试着自己一个人生活 我要成长
Well, you grew up.
你已经成长了
I'm proud of you.
我为你骄傲
Thanks, Ma.
谢谢 妈
Now it's T.J.'s time to grow up.
现在轮到T.J.长大了
Yeah, he's growing up so fast, he's giving me whiplash.
他长得超级快 都会让我好看了
Aren't you?
是不是
And he's gonna beat you again.
他会再赢你一把
You know, if you move back, I could help you with T.J.
如果你搬回来 我能帮你照顾T.J.
No smothering.
不会让你窒息
I don't know, Ma.
我不知道 妈
I'm just putting it out there.
我就这么一说
I mean, it's your decision, and I'll respect it.
还是你拿主意 我完全尊重
You want to stay here with Grandma?
你想搬来和奶奶一起住吗
Yes.
想
Oh, no! You beat her again! Really?! Are you kidding me?!
不 你又赢了 这是在逗我吗
All right. So, two D's.
好的 两个D
Okay. And last name --
姓氏呢
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
The FBI called me for a background check.
联邦调查局给我打电♥话♥ 说是做背景调查
I'll have to call you back.
我等会儿给你回电♥话♥
I was gonna tell you.
我本打算告诉你的
It's okay. I understand.
没事 我理解
You wanted to wait till everything was final.
你想等一切确定了再说
But, you know, I realized that after you leave,
但我意识到在你离开以后
I'm not gonna be able to come in here
我没有办法随时来这里
and hug you whenever I want.
想抱你就抱你了
You never come in here and hug me whenever you want.
你也从来没想抱我就来这里抱我过
Until now.
直到现在
What? Oh, God. No!
什么 天啊 别
What -- Just -- What did Maura say?
别了 莫拉说了什么
Well, she ruled out the sister.
她排除了妹妹的嫌疑
Based on what?
原因呢
The sister was left-handed.
妹妹是左撇子
That means she had a completely different embalming technique.
这意味着她的防腐技巧完全不同
Sam did the embalming. They're positive.
山姆完成的防腐 他们很确定
She was telling the truth.
她说了实话
I cross-referenced the funeral home records
我对比了下殡仪馆记录
with those from local cemeteries.
和有些当地墓地
There are some gaps.
有一些漏洞
"Omissions" are probably more accurate.
或许"遗漏"这个词更精准一些
These are cemetery records
这是墓地记录
burials of caskets that came from Mason's Funeral Home.
记录了来自梅森殡仪馆的棺材
But some of them don't exist in Mason's files.
但有些没有出现在梅森殡仪馆的档案中
Somebody's scrubbing the books.
有些人改了档案
To make it look like these funerals never happened?
为了让这些葬礼如同不存在
Yeah.
是的
I'll get a ground-penetrating radar team out to the cemeteries
我会派透地雷达小队去
whose records don't line up with Mason's.
和梅森殡仪馆记录对不上的墓地
Hey, is Smitty in today? It's Korsak.
斯密缇今天在吗 我是科萨克
Do not hug me.
别抱我
Nice day for an exhumation.
适合掘尸的好天气
This a recent Mason's funeral?
这是梅森殡仪馆近期的客人
Well, according to the cemetery, yes.
按墓地的记录看 没错
But according to the funeral home...
但按殡仪馆自己的记录看
It never happened.
并没有这笔生意
The burial was nine days ago.
葬礼在九天前
Our radar team got an anomalous reading.
我们的雷达小队发现了异样的情况
It looks like the corpse has two heads.
看着像个双头尸
I wonder if that's how Frankie put it in the warrant.
我真好奇弗兰基在搜捕令里是不是这么写的
How are you doing, by the way?
顺便问一下 你怎么样
Well, we have another cemetery to cover after this
在这之后我们还要去一块墓地
and the mausoleums. I meant about Jane leaving.
还要去陵园 我指简的事
I'm struggling, to be honest.
说实话 我很矛盾
I'm happy for her, of course,
我当然为她高兴
and I'm sure it's the right decision.
也确定这是正确的决定
But you don't want her to go.
但你不希望她离开
Is that very selfish of me?
这样很自私吗
If it is, we're in the same boat.
如果这是自私 那我们半斤八两
Detective, I'm ready.
警探 准备好了
At least the poor girl still has her clothes on.
至少这个可怜的女孩还穿着衣服
In all, we've found four bodies
我们一共发现了四具尸体
in other people's graves or caskets --
埋葬在他人的坟墓或棺材里
Sam Mason, Ben Norton,
山姆·梅森 本·诺顿
now Greta Shaw and Anne Hart.
现在又多了格利塔·肖和安娜·哈特
So he's a serial killer?
这么说他是连环杀手
Well, if we go down that road,
如果按这个方向追查
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表