should be ready within the hour.
应该在一个小时内就出来了
As much of a jackass of epic proportions that I think he is,
虽然我觉得他是个百年不遇的大混♥蛋♥
I believed him when he said he didn't kill Leo and Grimm.
但我相信里奥和格林姆不是他杀的
And what about Kelly Wagner?
那凯利·瓦格纳呢
Did we find anything else background-wise?
从他的背景资料里查出点什么了吗
Her last known address was near the shop.
她最后的已知地址是在店旁边
Neighbor said she moved away six months ago.
邻居说她在半年前搬走了
EBT card fits the same timeline,
电子转账卡记录也符合时间线
as does a job she picked up at a bar in Dorchester.
她在多尔切斯特一家酒吧找了份工作
Okay, what about this?
好吧 会不会是这样
New job, better neighborhood,
有了新工作 住的地方也变好了
maybe she wants a better life, Leo didn't wanna let her go.
或许她想过得更好 但里奥不愿意
She could've moved further away.
那她再搬远点不就行了
Shooting him seems excessive.
没必要杀他吧
I know. You're right. I hate my theory.
我知道 有道理 我讨厌自己的想法
Just got off the phone with the warden
我刚跟萨福克县监狱的典狱长
at the Suffolk County Jail.
通过电♥话♥
Someone got to Kelly already?
已经有人找上凯利了吗
No, he has a jailhouse snitch
不 他在监狱里有个内线
who says Kelly's trying to hire a hit man.
说凯利正在想办法雇杀手
She just went in six hours ago.
她六个小时前刚进去
She's desperate,
她要狗急跳墙了
which tells me she's probably our witness.
也就是说她可能是个目击者
She's scared for her safety, and she's trying to get
她担心自己的安全所以要在凶手
to the killer before he gets to her.
干掉她之前先把凶手干掉
I'll bet we figure out who her target is, we wrap up this case.
只要知道她的目标是谁 就能破案了
She's not gonna talk to us. So what do we do?
她不会跟我们说的 我们该怎么办
Maybe I get myself arrested.
或许我可以让自己被捕
Because prisons are dangerous,
因为监狱里很危险
studies show that inmates become hypervigilant
有研究显示犯人们对威胁信♥号♥♥
about signs of threat.
非常警觉
So a tough veneer projects a threat of violence,
所以一个吓人的外表能镇住他们
which keeps other inmates at bay.
让其他犯人都能老实待着
So you think I should put on a tough veneer?
所以你觉得我应该打扮得吓人一点
Oh, you have a tough veneer.
你已经很吓人了
Maybe even have tough under veneer.
或者可以内心也很吓人
I'm suggesting you keep it.
我建议你保持这点
Okay, so how far up the neck do you wanna go?
你打算弄到脖子哪儿
Well, I don't know. How long does this fruit stuff stay on?
我也不知道 这水果玩意儿能留多久
It's not actually a fruit.
它不能算是水果
It's the ink made out of an extract of fruit.
它是由水果浓缩而成的墨水
Maura... It's the genipa americana.
莫拉 它是美洲格尼帕树
So a week or two depending on how quickly you exfoliate.
它能留一到两周 取决于你角质层更新速度
I don't know how quickly I exfoliate.
我不知道我角质层更新速度
All right, so let's say two weeks.
好吧 那就算两周吧
Not the face.
别画到脸上
Okay.
好了
Your cover's set. Hey.
你的身份准备好了 好的
Federal D.O.C. has existing aliases for operations like this.
联邦商♥务♥部♥有为这类行动用的现成假身份
You are Lisa Caro.
你叫丽莎·卡罗
You're being brought in for an extradition hearing.
你是因为引渡审讯进去的
I hate the name Lisa.
我不喜欢丽莎这个名字
Relax. You'll only have it for a couple of days.
放松 你也就叫个几天丽莎
That's as long as I'm gonna let you stay in Suffolk.
这也是你在萨克福待的时间
I can stay in there as long as I need to.
需要我待多久 我就可以待多久
No, you can't. It's not safe. That's a good-looking tattoo.
不行 那样不安全 你这纹身很好看啊
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
The warden is moving any inmates
典狱长正在移走
that might have possibly intersected with you.
所有可能和你有关联的囚犯
Arrested by BPD homicide,
被波士顿凶案组抓进去的
relatives arrested by homicide,
亲人被凶案组抓进去的
any women who went to high school with you,
跟你上同一所高中的女生
grew up in your neighborhood. Well, that could be a lot.
在你家附近长大的 那人可不少
Can you not?
能不吹吗
Well, how about the relatives of police personnel?
警务人员的亲戚呢
Good question. I'll confirm.
好问题 我会检查的
The snitch who gave us the tip is also being moved.
给我们消息的线人也被转移了
She may get suspicious when you show up so soon after the tip
她可能会因刚泄密你就出现而起疑
and be willing to settle that suspicion for a pack of smokes.
然后愿意用这份怀疑换一包烟
All right.
好的
Oh, you can't believe the photos that I found.
你绝不会相信我找到的这些照片
Hey, Ma. What's going on?
妈 怎么回事儿
Why are you getting such an enormous tattoo?
为什么你纹了个这么大的纹身
Jane?
简
Yeah, uh...
那个...
Okay. Um, you know what?
好的 那啥...
Ma, can I, uh, talk to you? Just in here for a minute?
妈 我能跟你谈谈不 就一会儿
Please?
求你了
Everything's fine, okay? Um...
一切正常 好吧
Jane, what's going on?
简 到底是怎么回事儿
I'm going undercover.
我要去卧底
Where? The county jail.
去哪儿 县立监狱
Oh, my lord.
我的天
Ma, it's just to find information. That's all.
妈 我只是去找线索 就这么简单
What the hell is wrong with you?
你脑袋坏了吗
It's a double homicide.
这是个双重谋杀案
I'm trying to stop somebody else from being killed.
我这是在阻止再有人遇害
Okay, I support you in that. But this is too much.
我支持你这点 但卧底太过了
Ma, it's my --
妈 这是我的...
Don't say it! Don't say "Job."
别说那个词 千万别说"工作"
Say "Christmas," say "Frog."
说"圣诞" 说"青蛙"
Yeah, that doesn't really make any sense, ma. "It's my frog" --
那样话都不通了 妈 那是我的青蛙
Shut up, Jane.
闭嘴 简
First Korsak's wedding, Ron and my breakup.
先是科萨克的婚礼 我和罗恩分手
There are consequences for the rest of us.
我们其他人都承受了后果
Ma... Isn't being a cop enough?
妈 当个警♥察♥还不够吗
Now you have to be a cop
你现在还要把自己
that puts herself with a bunch of criminals?
和一群罪犯关在一起
Korsak and Maura would never let anything happen.
科萨克和莫拉是不会让我出事的
I know that.
我知道
And you'll probably be fine.
你或许不会有事
Then you'll come home, and we'll --
然后你会回家 我们会...
We'll all pretend it's normal
我们会假装想到
to think about what you'd look like in a casket.
你被装在骨灰盒里的模样也很正常
I bet you'd look great.
我保证你到时候好看得很
Ma.
妈
You got something off the clothes from Endrit's apartment?
你从恩德特公♥寓♥的衣服上发现什么了吗
Oh. Yes, I do.
是的 有发现
Blood splatter consistent with a gunshot and a pair of shoes.
一双鞋 以及和枪击吻合的血迹
Although the blood doesn't belong to either of our victims.
尽管这血迹并不属于两位死者
Well, that's a twist I didn't see coming.
这个反转我真没想到
The soles of the shoes also had commercial soap
鞋里的鞋垫上有商用肥皂
and laundry detergent on them.
和洗衣液的痕迹
So I was thinking a murderer in a laundromat?
所以我认为凶手去过自助洗衣店
Thanks. I'll check it out.
谢了 我会去查的
Yeah. Oh, hey.
好 对了
Um, I won a-a raffle the other day
我有天中了个奖
and I got this gift certificate
我赢了一张
for a restaurant on the east side.
在城东一家餐厅的礼券
I was thinking the three of us could go sometime?
我在想咱仨什么时候可以一起去
Oh. Right.
好的
You guys are a great couple.
你俩是很配的一对
You really bring out the best in each other.
你们真的互相激发了对方最好的一面
I'll, uh, check and...
我会去查...
Okay.
好的
Put you in Wagner's dorm,
把你安排在了瓦格纳的牢房♥
a couple beds down from her so it's not too obvious.
和她隔着几张床 所以不会特别明显
There are only two guards who know your status.
只有两名狱守知道你的身份
We'll work 12-hour shifts for as long as you're here.
只要你还在那里 我们会轮流值半天班
We're thinking two days tops. Probably smart.
我们想着最多两天 很明智
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表