I always thought about you, Maura.
我经常想起你的 莫拉
When Kateline's hurt her knee and I bandaged it...
当卡特琳伤到膝盖 我给她包扎伤口时
I thought about what it would've been like to take care of you.
我会想照顾你会是什么样
And when I took her to her first day of school,
我在她上学第一天去送她时
I pictured your first day.
也想象过你上学第一天的样子
I'd still like to take care of you,
现在我依然想照顾你
even if it's just for today.
即使只有今天一天
Sure.
好
We just wanna speak to him.
我们只是想找他谈谈
He's already told you everything he knows about this matter.
他已经把知道的情况全部告诉你们了
He did not tell us how his college girlfriend died.
他没说过他的大学女友是怎么死的
That's what this is about? Robert, be quiet.
你们就是为此而来的 罗伯特 别说话
What are the odds that his girlfriend and his wife
他的女友和妻子都摔下楼梯
both fall down a flight of stairs
死于头部创伤
and die from head injuries?
这几率是多少
You'd have a better chance of getting struck by lightning twice
中了乐透再被闪电劈中两次
after buying the winning Powerball ticket.
都比这几率大
It's just a coincidence.
只是巧合
Great. Prove it. Take a lie detector test.
很好 证明给我们看 做个测谎仪测试
That's not admissible in court. Then what's the problem?
测谎在法庭并没有效力 那还犹豫什么
Give us a reason to believe you.
给我们一个相信你的理由
Your name is Robert Andrew Stevens?
你的名字是罗伯特·安德鲁·史蒂文斯
Yes.
是
Was Holly Franklin your girlfriend in college?
霍莉·富兰克林是你大学时的女友吗
Yes, she was.
是的
Did you live together?
你们同居了吗
Yes, for almost two years.
是的 将近两年
Did you two fight?
你们吵架吗
Not much.
不怎么吵
Did you have anything to do with her death?
你与她的死有关吗
No. It was ruled an accident.
没有 她的死已归为意外
He's smart. He's playing us.
他很聪明 他在玩弄我们
Hey, you gotta see this.
你需要看下这个
Over the last two months,
在过去两个月内
Robert supposedly went on three business trips to Europe.
罗伯特据说曾三次到欧洲出差
I finally heard back from I.C.E. about his passport.
我让移♥民♥海关警力查他的护照 刚收到回复
There's no record of any overseas travel.
并没有任何出境记录
So where was he?
那他去哪了
Well, credit cards place him downtown.
信♥用♥卡♥使用记录显示他在市中心
So we canvassed the area around his last purchase.
我们调查了他最后消费出现的地区
Someone at the Four Seasons remembered him.
四季酒店有人认出了他
We got security video showing him with three different women
监控录像显示他曾三晚每晚和
on three different nights.
一个不同的女人在一起
And if his wife found out... Byebye, gravy train.
若是被他妻子发现 美差 拜拜
Well, he has agreed to talk in front of us.
反正他已同意我们问话
Yes?
那又如何
Now's our chance to get him on the record.
正是我们将他记录在案的机会
What's she doing?
她要做什么
We're about to find out.
我们很快就会知道
Did you ever have an affair, Robert?
你有婚外情吗 罗伯特
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Did you cheat on your wife?
你出轨了吗
You don't have to answer that.
你可以选择不回答
No, I never cheated on her.
没有 我从没背着她偷♥情♥
Explain these photos, please.
请解释一下这些照片
Those are women I had sex with,
这些是和我上过床的女人
but I wouldn't consider it cheating
不过这不算偷♥情♥
because my wife knew all about them.
因为我妻子都知道
Shit. We had an open marriage.
见鬼 我们婚姻很开放
So your wife had affairs, too?
你是说你的妻子也有婚外情
You don't really wanna know about our relationship.
你不是真的想知道我们的婚姻关系
You just wanna hear me say that I...murdered her.
只是想听我承认 我杀了她
So why don't you have the guts to ask me to my face, Detective?
为什么不直截了当问我呢 警探
Did you kill your wife?
你杀了你的妻子吗
No.
没有
Looks like he's telling the truth. And it's on the record.
看起来他在说实话 而且记录在案了
I mean, I know he that he passed the lie detector test,
我知道他通过了测谎仪测试
but it's just...
可是
something... something's not right.
有什么不太对劲
Well, I can't tell you whether Robert's guilty or not,
我不能确定罗伯特有罪还是无罪
but the one thing I'm certain of are your instincts.
但是我相信你的直觉
Now people can beat lie detectors,
而且人可以对检测仪说谎不被发现
especially if they're pathological liars.
尤其是那些病态撒谎者
They do it so often there's no physiological response to lying.
他们撒谎太多以至于撒谎都没有生理反应
And that's all these machines read.
可惜测谎仪就靠生理反应辨别谎言
Well, he's definitely a pathological liar.
那他绝对是个病态撒谎者
Then don't second guess yourself.
所以不要怀疑自己
I was worried about you.
我很担心你
I know.
我知道
I'm not saying that because you said something nice about me.
我不是因为你说了我好话才这么说的
Really, like, you -- are you sure that you're okay?
说真的 你确定你没事吗
You know, the surgery went well. I feel pretty good.
手术很成功 我感觉很不错
But will it fix the problem? Only time will tell.
但能否解决我的记忆问题 只能走着看了
I thought some homemade chicken soup would be perfect.
我觉得自己家做的鸡汤应该会很有益处
And the compound carnosine --
同时肌肽复合物
it purifies the blood and it aids in healing.
能净化血液 有助于康复
And it smells so good. Mm.
而且闻起来很香 嗯
Jane, would you like some soup?
简 你要喝点汤吗
Oh, uh, no, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
I've, uh, I gotta get back to work.
我得回去工作了
Ooh, I think I want a bagel, too.
我也想吃百吉饼
Eh. Sit. Oh.
坐着
I will get you one.
我去给你拿
It's hard to get used to being mothered.
很难习惯被妈妈照顾
You sort of have to surrender to it.
恐怕你得向它投降
That's what daughters do.
这是女儿的义务
Be good.
乖乖的
Hi. How's it going?
嗨 怎么样了
Frankie found another kid at the party.
弗兰基又找到一个派对上的孩子
He saw the boyfriend passed out in a guest room
他看到那个男朋友两点左右
2:00 A.M., so we can take him off the list.
晕在了客房♥ 所以他可以排除了
And what about his claims of his open marriage?
那他所谓的开放婚姻的呢
Well, the wife is dead.
他妻子死了
We didn't find any evidence of an affair. So...
也没找到什么外遇的证据 所以
the only thing we're positive he lied about
我们能确定他说过的唯一谎话
is where he went to college.
就是关于他的大学
But lots of people lie on their résumé.
但在简历上撒谎的人也不在少数
It doesn't make them murderers.
这也不代表他们都杀人
What about the girlfriend's death?
那那个女朋友的死呢
Well, I can't believe I'm saying this,
我很不敢相信我要这么说
but what if it is a coincidence?
但要真是意外呢
I know, I know. It's ridiculous.
我知道 很可笑
But we gotta find some evidence to convince the D.A.
但我们需要能说服检察官的证据
He's not gonna trust your gut the way I do.
他可不会像我一样相信你的直觉
Okay, so we had three people in the house that night,
好吧 所以那天屋子里一共三个人
and one of 'em ends up dead.
最后死了一个
So either Robert killed Michelle
所以要么是罗伯特杀了米歇尔
or Clair did or they did it together.
要么是克莱尔干的 或者是二人一起干的
But Robert has controlled every aspect
但是罗伯特控制了我们和
of our interaction with Clair.
克莱尔的一切接触
He had her sedated at the crime scene.
在罪案现场他说克莱尔被打了镇定剂
He had a lawyer answer most of our questions for her.
又让律师替她回答了大部分问题
Which tells us if they were both involved, he didn't trust her.
也就说明如果他们是同伙 至少他不信任她
Or if he killed his wife,
或者是他杀了自己的妻子
Clair knows something that could expose them.
而克莱尔知道什么能暴露他的事
The only way to figure that out is to talk to Clair alone.
弄清楚这点的唯一办法就是单独和克莱尔谈
We can't do that. She has a lawyer.
这没办法 她有律师了
The only problem is if she incriminates herself.
唯一的问题她是否认为自己有罪
Which could be a very big problem.
这可是个大问题
You're not supposed to talk to me.
你不能和我说话
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表