were you, Kelly?
对吗 凯利
You were trying to protect your half-sister, Marley.
你只是想保护那半路认的妹妹 马利
We'd do anything to protect our family, wouldn't we?
人会不惜一切保护家人 对吧
Especially when they can't protect themselves.
尤其是他们没法自保的时候
She was there, wasn't she?
她在现场对吧
She's the one who saw Snake kill Leo and Grimm.
她看到大蛇杀了利奥和格林姆
Yes.
对
And now because of me, she's probably dead, too.
现在都怪我 她估计也没命了
Did you find her?
你们找到她了吗
No.
没有
I took her out of that awful foster home she was in.
我让她摆脱了那可怕的寄养家庭
You know, I-I-I-I-I...
你知道 我...
I should've gotten her out of Boston.
我该带她离开波士顿的
And Marley was sure that it was Snake?
马利确定那人是大蛇吗
She definitely said, "Snake hurt Leo."
她肯定说了 "大蛇伤了利奥"
I told her to meet me at our safe spot.
我让她去安全地点见我
And I was out getting extra supplies
你们抓到我时
when you guys grabbed me.
我正好出去找额外补给
Why have an exit strategy?
为何会有逃走策略
For something like this.
为了预防这类事
She was my responsibility.
我有责任保护她
What was she supposed to do if you didn't show up?
你如果没出现 她会怎么做
After three days, she knows to go to the police.
三天后 她会去报♥警♥
Well, she hasn't called, and she's not at the safe spot.
她没报♥警♥ 也没在安全地点
Which means either Snake got her
那要么是大蛇抓走了她
or she left 'cause she thought she was supposed to.
要么就是她觉得自己该走了
Why would she think that?
她为什么会那么想
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Was my cellphone at my apartment?
我的手♥机♥在我的公♥寓♥吗
No. No.
不在 不在
Snake probably found it when he was looking for her.
大蛇在找她时肯定发现了手♥机♥
Her name isn't in it,
手♥机♥里没存她的名字
but eventually he'd figure out what number's hers.
可他最后肯定知道哪个是她的
All right, uh, write her number down, okay?
好吧 把她的号♥码写下来
And -- and maybe we'll get lucky and find it.
或许我们走运能查到她
Okay?
好吗
Jane.
简
Is she okay?
她没事吧
Is she okay?
她没事吧
Hi, doggy. What's your name?
小狗狗 你叫啥呀
Her name's Daisy.
它叫黛西
Hi, Daisy. Hi. You're so cute.
黛西 你好 真可爱
Kelly!
凯利
I'm so happy to see you.
见到你太开心了
Thanks for letting me borrow your dog.
谢谢你把狗借给我
No problem. I'm okay. Are you okay?
没事 我很好 你好吗
It's pretty simple.
非常简单
We'll provide you with a new home outside Boston,
我们在波士顿之外给你们找了个新家
help you get a job, and establish a new life.
帮你找个工作 建立一个新生活
What you have to do is
你们只需要
cooperate with our investigation
协助我们的调查
and abide by the laws of the Commonwealth.
并且遵守联邦法律
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Some terrible people are going to be
有了你们的帮助
off the streets because of you.
一些恶棍将会被绳之于法
Hey, just wait for me right out in the hall, okay?
在走廊上等我一会
I'll be -- I'll be right out.
我马上 马上就出来
I-I-I-I-I wanted to -- to leave Leo, all of it,
我 我 我想要离开利奥 离开那一切
and I -- and I couldn't figure out how.
但我不知道该怎么做
Maybe I wasn't strong enough to figure it out.
也许我不够坚强所以才不知道怎么做
So just...thank you.
所以 我只是想谢谢你
Thank you so much...
非常感谢你...
for helping me take care of the only family I have.
帮助我照顾我仅有的家人
Thank you.
谢谢你
You got this. Okay?
你可以的 知道吗
Thank you.
谢谢你
You got it.
你可以的
We put together enough
我们收集到了足够的证据
to arrest Endrit and three of his associates.
可以逮捕恩德特和他的三个同伙
Snake is being processed.
大蛇正在接受调查
Several L.O.T.s picked up for gun trafficking.
部分雷神帮的人因走私枪♥械♥被捕
All in all, a pretty fine day for the good guys.
总的来说 今天是好人的好日子
That's nice.
真不错
See you.
再见
Excuse me. Um, I'm looking for Detective "Rizilli"?
打扰一下 我要找里兹利警探
Thank you.
谢谢
Detective "Rizilli"?
里兹利警探
It's Rizzoli.
是里佐利
Jane. Jane.
叫我简就好 简
You got the D.A. to drop the charges against me.
你让检察官放弃了对我的检控
Well, the fraud charges.
是欺诈罪的指控
Yeah, well, people are more impressed
人们对珠宝贼的印象
with jewel thieves, you know?
更为深刻
And, uh, those -- those, uh, fraud charges were bogus.
那些 那些欺诈罪的指控是子虚乌有的
Mm. Even so, you got out because you helped me.
即便如此 你是因为帮了我所以才能出狱
And I'm probably not gonna be there next time,
我下次也许就不会出现在那了
so, you know,
所以
maybe you don't write checks you can't pay.
你最好还是别干让自己吃不了兜着走的事
It's been a hard couple of years.
这几年太艰难了
Well, here's my card.
这是我的名片
If you ever need anything, you call me, okay?
你任何时候有需要就打电♥话♥给我 好吗
I knew you didn't belong in Suffolk.
我一看就知道你不是蹲监狱的
Oh, yeah? How's that?
是吗 为什么
It was the look in your eyes,
因为你的眼神里
like you still had hope.
好像还有希望
Thanks for helping me.
谢谢你的帮助
You're welcome.
不客气
And thanks for the tip about the biscuits.
还有谢谢你告诉我饼干好吃
They were good, yeah? Yeah.
确实很好吃对吧 是的
I've been calling you.
我一直在给你打电♥话♥
I know.
我知道
I'm glad you're okay.
我很高兴你没事
Mostly.
没大事
Ma, it doesn't hurt. I promise.
妈 不疼 我发誓
I said some things I --
我说了一些话 我
I'm not saying I think I was wrong, but...
我不是说我觉得自己说错了 但是
Maybe I'm just not ready to talk about them yet.
也许我只是还没做好谈论这件事的准备
I'm okay with that.
我能接受
I love you, Ma.
我爱你 妈
I don't think she's mad.
我觉得她不是生气
She's scared, sad.
她是害怕 难过
Why does it feel like everything is changing?
为什么我觉得一切都在改变呢
I mean, you're writing books.
比如说 你在写书
Frankie's in a serious relationship.
弗兰基也在认真谈恋爱了
Korsak's married. He's about to retire.
科萨克结婚了 他就快退休了
Shouldn't I be changing?
我难道不该也做些改变吗
You are. Come on, five years ago,
你在改变呀 要是五年前
if your mother would've yelled at you like that,
你母亲这么对你喊一通的话
what would you have said to her?
你会怎么回答她
"I'm an adult. It's my life." Blah, blah, blah.
"我是个成年人 这是我的生活"这一套呗
Exactly. And what did you say this time?
没错 而你这一次说了什么
"I love you."
"我爱你"
When you say it like that, it doesn't seem so magical.
用你这个态度说出来 就一点魔力也没有了
But really, you -- you do seem...different
但是说真的 自你从萨克福监狱回来后
since you got back from Suffolk.
你确实变得不同了
Life opened a window by sending me
当生活把我送到一个没有风景的地方时
to a place with no view.
便为我打开了一扇窗
The very definition of irony.
这是讽刺的真谛
It's late.
已经很晚了
Well, would you like me to scream, "Lights out!"
你想让我大喊"熄灯"
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表