Hey, Max. You wanted me to come down?
麦克斯 你有事找我
Yeah, I wanted to talk about our study group.
是的 我想跟你聊聊咱们学习小组的事
What group? We quit.
什么小组 咱们放弃了
Have a seat.
坐
Max, you know, before you were even born,
麦克斯 在你还没出生之前
somebody told me I didn't need that diploma.
有人跟我说我不需要那个毕业证
And I was naive enough to listen.
我当时很幼稚就信了
I didn't know that eventually,
我不知道我最终有一天
I would be divorced from that dope.
会跟那个白♥痴♥离婚
I didn't know I'd be working at this bar.
我不知道我会在这个酒吧工作
I mean, I-I didn't know a lot of things.
我是说 很多事情我都不知道
Nobody knows the future.
没有人知道未来
Exactly.
没错
It is, by definition, unknown.
未来的定义就是未知的
The future is "X".
未来就是"未知数X"
A variable.
它是个变量
So I don't know if we're ever gonna have to use this math,
所以我不知道以后能不能用得上这些数学知识
but I know that if we work together,
但我知道如果我们一起努力
we could pass that exam.
我们能考过那个考试
Yeah, I understand.
我明白
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Can't do it alone. Yeah, I'm in.
我自己做不来 好 我加入
Yeah? Yeah.
说好了 好
Thank you. All right.
谢谢 好说
You'll be back here tomorrow? I'll see you then.
你明天会来吧 到时见
Okay.
好的
Hi, Ma.
妈
Hey, honey.
亲爱的
Oh, my God! You, too?
天啊 你也来
It's Kent's handiwork.
这是肯特的杰作
Analyzing the victim's makeup made him wonder
分♥析♥死者的妆容使他开始好奇
if he could improve on the formula.
是否可以改进颜料的配方
And it took a lot of tries
他试了很多次
to achieve the correct viscosity of rotten flesh.
才做出腐肉的正确粘稠度
There's a lot going on in that sentence, Maura.
这句子里信息量太大 莫拉
Hey, Janie. What can I get ya? Uh, I'll have a beer.
简妮 你喝什么 给我瓶啤酒
And some neosporin.
再来点新孢霉素
Come on. Admit it.
拜托 承认吧
This looks just like advanced stage
这看上去跟节肢动物引起的
arthropod-induced decay.
晚期腐烂完全一样
You want me to say that to you like it's a compliment.
你想让我把这话说得跟夸你一样
I just want you to be honest.
我只想让你说实话
You look very...decayed?
你看上去烂得很厉害
Happy? Yes!
高兴了吗 高兴
All right. Ugh.
好吧
Well, actually, compared to these guys,
跟这些人比起来
you kind of phoned it in, don't you think?
你还算是不错的 不是吗
Can I help you?
有什么可以帮到你们的吗
We heard it's first drink free for anyone dressed as zombies.
我们听说只要打扮成僵尸来 第一杯饮品就免费
You did? From who?
是吗 谁说的
Me. I had some business cards in my pocket,
我 我口袋里有一些名片
so I handed them out at the convention.
于是我就发给僵尸大会上的人了
You know, build our client base.
建立我们的客户群嘛
Can we get some shots?
能给我们来点酒吗
Oh, here we go. Yeah.
开始了
I hope the undead are good tippers.
希望这些活死人小费给的大方
Nope!
不
No.
不
No. You're not even old enough to be in here.
不 你还没到泡吧年龄呢
Thank you, Ma. Appreciate it.
谢谢 妈 非常感谢
No. No. Yes.
这个不好 那个才不好呢 这个好
No.
不好
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表