Are you sure?
你确定吗
I mean, it's two of us now.
毕竟我们现在是两个人
Tommy, if I told you once, I've told you a hundred times --
汤米 我跟你说过很多次了
There can't be too many Rizzolis!
姓里佐利的人永远都不够多
I missed you.
我很想你
Missed you, too, Ma.
我也想你 妈
Okay.
好吧
For the record, when it's my time, not this.
记住 等我死的时候 别送我来这
Anything but this.
除了这里怎样都行
I've always wanted to see a Viking funeral.
我一直想看维京式的葬礼
What, like burial at sea?
什么 海上葬礼那种吗
Yeah, but they light you on fire first.
对 但他们会先把你点着
I'm in.
我同意了
Yeah.
我很确定
May I help you?
有事吗
Yes, uh, we need to speak to someone
对 我们要找负责
regarding Phyllis Henderson's funeral, please.
菲利斯·亨德森葬礼的人谈谈
That service was this morning.
葬礼是今早举♥行♥的
Mr. Mason, our owner, handled those arrangements.
是梅森先生负责的 他是我们的老板
Do you know where we could find him?
你知道我们该去哪找他吗
I haven't seen him.
我还没见到他
Korsak.
科萨克
Excuse me.
抱歉
Is this Mr. Mason?
这位是梅森先生吗
Yes.
对
Is everything all right?
出什么事了
Is there a family member we could talk to?
我们能和他的家人聊聊吗
Uh, yeah. His sister's in the prep room.
可以 他妹妹在准备室里
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Something tells me this case is gonna be a weird one.
我有预感这个案子会很奇怪
Ugh. It's freezing in here.
这里真冷
He probably doesn't mind.
他应该不介意
Hello?
有人吗
I'll be right there.
我马上就来
Korsak.
科萨克
Is that blood?
那是血吗
Could be castoff.
可能是解剖时弄的
Oh, that would make a nice murder weapon.
这东西做凶器真不错
Could we be standing in our crime scene?
我们是不是有可能就站在犯罪现场
Hello?
你们好
Kate Mason?
是凯特·梅森吗
Yes.
对
Can I help you?
需要帮忙吗
My brother's body was in Mrs. Henderson's casket?
我弟弟的尸体在亨德森夫人的棺材里
Yes.
对
I'm gonna need to ask you a couple questions.
我要问你几个问题
When was the last time you saw your brother?
你最后一次见你弟弟是什么时候
Last night, around 8:00.
昨晚 大约八点左右
He was finishing with Mrs. Henderson when I left.
我走时他正在做亨德森夫人的收尾工作
Why are they taking my trocar?
他们为什么要把我的套针拿走
Your what?
你的什么
Trocar -- it's used to suction fluids out of organs
套针 用来吸取腹腔中
in the abdominal cavity.
器官里的液体
Well, it's possible that your brother
你弟弟可能是被
was stabbed with a similar object.
类似的工具捅死的
CSRU found this in the incinerator.
现场调查组在火化炉里找到了这个
That's Sam's apron.
那是山姆的围裙
They burned his clothes? Why would someone do that?
他们烧了他的衣服 为什么要这么做
Probably so he couldn't be traced
也许这样就无法追踪到
back to your funeral home.
你们的殡仪馆了
Who else has access to the prep room, besides yourself?
除了你还有谁能进准备室
Sam and I are usually the only ones who go in there.
通常只有我和山姆会进去
It upsets most people.
大多数人都不敢去
Wait -- Are you asking me that because you think
等等 你这么问是因为你觉得
I had something to do with this?
我和这事有关系吗
I did not hurt my brother.
我没有伤害我弟弟
We said good night, and I went bowling.
我们道了晚安 然后我去打保龄球了
That was the last time I saw him.
那就是我最后一次见他
We'll need you to confirm that.
我们需要你证明这一点
Of course.
当然
You should talk to that woman he's been seeing.
你们应该去问问跟他约会的那个女人
What woman?
什么女人
I saw her pick him up after work a few times.
有几次我看到她去接他下班
I figured he had a new girlfriend
我觉得是他有了新女友
he wasn't ready to tell me about.
还没准备好告诉我
Would that have been typical of him?
这是他的作风吗
No. He didn't really keep secrets.
不 他基本没有秘密
And he'd been jumpy about it, you know?
而且他最近有点神经质
Like something was on his mind.
他好像有心事
All right. We'll be in touch.
好吧 我们会跟你保持联♥系♥的
Are you sure it was him?
你们确定是他吗
Yes. I'm sorry.
对 我很抱歉
Hi. Thank you.
你好 谢谢
Mr. Gomez, please come in.
戈麦兹先生 请进
The doctor will see you now.
医生现在可以见你了
Hello. I'm Dr. Isles.
大家好 我是艾尔斯医生
Uh, they don't really speak English.
他们不怎么会说英语
We were waiting for Dr. Hope.
我们在等霍普医生
I'm sorry. She's out of town.
不好意思 她出城了
I'm covering for her.
我来替她
Dr. Hope has always been there for our family.
我们家人一直是霍普医生管的
Well, I'm her daughter.
我是她女儿
I'm not as experienced as her, but I'll do my best to help.
我没她那么有经验 但我会尽力的
Is this Ana?
这是安娜吗
Yes.
对
Doctors at the hospital say that she will die,
医院的医生说她要死了
that there's nothing that they can do to help her.
他们对她的病无能为力
Hello.
你好啊
She's beautiful.
她真漂亮
According to her bloodwork, Ana has biliary atresia.
据血样来看 安娜有先天性胆道闭锁
Her liver is failing.
她的肝脏在衰竭
It could be related to her autoimmune system.
这可能跟她的自体免疫系统有关
We're not fully sure, but it is terminal.
我们不是很确定 但这是永久性的
Can you help her?
你能救她吗
Well, currently, there is no treatment
目前这种情况还无法治疗
for this condition and no cure,
也没有有效的药物
so I'm afraid I have to agree with Ana's other doctors.
所以我恐怕和安娜的其他医生想法一样
The best we can do is make her comfortable.
我们只能尽量让她舒服一点
Until she dies?
直到她死掉吗
Well, her alkaline phosphatase tests...
她的碱性磷酸酶测试
...look dangerously high.
看起来高得很危险
Do you mind if we pray for you?
你介意我们为你一起祈祷吗
Of course not.
当然不介意
But I must emphasize -- the prognosis,
但我必须强调 她的未来
it's -- it's out of my hands.
不受我控制
We agree.
我们知道
It is in much higher hands than yours.
命由天定
I can't believe Sam was murdered.
我不敢相信山姆被谋杀了
It's awful.
太可怕了
His cellphone records show
他的通话记录显示
that you two communicated a lot lately.
你们最近联♥系♥很频繁
That's true.
没错
Cleaning staff at the funeral home said
殡仪馆的清洁人员说
they saw you there last night.
他们昨晚在那见到过你
I was supposed to meet him,
我是要跟他见面的
but he was gone by the time I arrived.
可是我到的时候他已经走了
Were you there for a date?
你们是约会吗
What? No.
什么 不是的
I'm a broker. He hired me to sell his business.
我是经纪人 他雇我把他的财产卖♥♥掉
The funeral home? Yes.
殡仪馆吗 是的
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表