Me, too.
我也是
Oh, me, three. Here we go. Okay. Ah! Ah! Ah!
还有我 快切 够了
The birthday girl gets the first piece. All right.
第一块要给女寿星 好吧
The birthday girl also gets a present.
女寿星还有礼物收
Is there a face for this?
这个有相应的表情吗
I don't know.
我不知道
'Cause we make beautiful music together.
因为咱俩在一起会谱写出美丽的音乐
I love it.
我很喜欢
Give it a shake.
摇一下
Okay.
好的
What is this?
这是什么
It's your birthstone surrounded by my birthstone,
这是我的出生石包着你的出生石
to remind you that I'll always be there for you
来告诉你无论如何我都会
no matter what.
永远在你身边
Vince, that's so romantic. Thank you.
文斯 好浪漫 谢谢
You didn't think I'd really get you a tambourine, did you?
你不会真以为我要送个铃鼓给你吧
Yes.
我就这么以为的
Testing. Testing, 1, 2, 3.
测试 测试 一二三
1, 2, 3, testing.
一二三 测试
Oh. The new karaoke machine.
这是新的卡拉OK机
Anybody wanna give it a whirl?
有人想试试吗
Okay, everybody, I'd like to give you all a little treat.
好了 我要给大家发福利了
This is a Scottish classic
我要唱一首苏格兰经典民歌♥
called "Donald, Where's Your Troosers?"
名叫"唐纳德 你的裤子呢"
Somebody get up there, quick!
谁快点上去
No! No, don't do it! No!
不 不 别唱 不要
Really?
真的吗
Why? Well, um, someone has been wanting...
为什么 有人一直想
...to try new things.
要尝试新事物
Ah, no, Jane. I do not sing in public.
不 简 我不在公共场合唱歌♥
Don't be shy now.
别害羞
I hear you singing in the house all the time, Maura.
我总是听到你在家里唱歌♥ 莫拉
Yeah. Come on, you said you'd try anything once. Once.
就是 你说你要尝试每件事的 就一次
Come on! It's once!
去嘛 就一次
Come on!
去嘛
Maura! Maura! Maura! Maura!
莫拉 莫拉 莫拉 莫拉
Maura! Maura! Maura! Maura!
莫拉 莫拉 莫拉 莫拉
Really? Really, Jane? Come on.
真的吗 真要这样吗 简 拜托
Maura! Maura! Ah! Okay, okay, okay!
莫拉 莫拉 好吧 好吧 好吧
Maura!
莫拉
Go, girl!
上
I guess I'll just have to save mine for the finale then, eh?
看来我只好做压轴表演了
Oh, I know just the song for you.
我知道你该唱哪首歌♥
I'm really not good at this. Here.
我真的不擅长这个 给
**Looking out in the morning rain*
*在清晨的雨中望出去
Um, can you help? Quickly. Faster. Okay.
你能帮忙吗 快点 好的
Faster. Faster.
快 快
**So uninspired*
*灵感如此枯竭
**And when I knew I had to face another day*
*当我知道我要面对另一天
Oh, thank goodness for Nina.
还好有妮娜
**Lord, it made me feel so tired*
*主 我觉得好疲惫
**Before the day I met you, life was so...*
*在我遇见你之前 生活是那么的
**Unkind*
*残酷
**But you're the key to my peace of mind*
*但是你使我心境平和
**'Cause you make me feel*
*因为你让我觉得
**You make me feel*
*你让我觉得
**You make me feel like a natural woman*
*你让我觉得自己是个自然的女人
**Oh, baby, what you've done to me?*
*宝贝 你对我做了什么
**Done to me*
*做了什么
**You make me feel so good inside*
*你让我觉得自己内心那么美好
**Good inside*
*内心美好
**And I just want to be*
*而我只想
**Want to be*
*想要
**Close to you*
*靠近你
**You make me feel so alive*
*你让我充满活力
**You make me feel, you make me feel*
*你让我觉得 你让我觉得
**Like a natural woman*
*自己是个自然的女人
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表