I love the opera.
我喜欢歌♥剧
Oh, opera, no.
歌♥剧 不
He was brought up on Motown.
他是听着摩城音乐长大的
No way.
不是吧
Well, that would explain
那就解释通了
why I could never get him to a show with me.
为什么我让他陪我去看歌♥剧他总不去
Yeah, he'd much rather be at any game, any sport.
他更想去看比赛 任何运动
He can have them.
就随他吧
Oh, tell me about it.
可不是嘛
Frankie Sr. used to get us Bruins tickets.
大弗兰基过去常给我们买♥♥棕熊队的赛票
Front row, blue line.
前排 蓝线[冰球场]
Anybody who got checked into the boards,
只要有人撞上护板
Frankie would cheer!
弗兰基就会欢呼
I would scream.
我就会尖叫
You had front-row tickets?
你们能买♥♥到前排票
Well, his father used to say,
他爸爸过去常说
"I know a guy who knows a guy."
"我一个熟人的熟人弄来的"
Can I tell you a little secret?
我能跟你说个秘密吗
Okay.
好
I don't think Frankie will ever be as good of a cook as you.
我认为弗兰基永远也不会像你做饭一样好
Does he think he will be?
他觉得他会吗
He thinks he's close.
他觉得他接近了
Well, other than a healthy sense of delusion,
好吧 除了有点健康的幻想
he's a great son.
他是个好儿子
Yeah.
是啊
He really is a great guy.
他人真的很好
I haven't been back here since Mom and Dad were...
父母出事后 我就没来过这里
Hey, Tessa.
特莎
Why don't you go back to your aunt's house.
不如你还是回你阿姨家吧
Okay? We can lock up when we're done.
好吗 我们完事了就把门锁上
I really wanted to help.
我真的很想帮忙
And you have.
你已经帮上了
Detective Rizzoli's in the squad car outside.
里佐利警探在外面的警车里
Why don't you let him take you home.
不如让他送你回家吧
Okay.
好
Thank you.
谢谢
There's the A/C vent.
那是空调通风口
That can't be more than 10 inches wide.
宽度都没超过二十六厘米
Nobody getting through there.
没人能进出
No.
对
All right, let's search the rest of the house.
好 搜其他地方吧
Hey, court's first thing tomorrow.
明天就得开庭了
Did you see her face?
你没看到她的表情吗
We can't leave until we find something
找不到把那混♥蛋♥绳之以法的证据
that keeps that bastard in jail.
我们就不能走
Korsak!
科萨克
Look at this.
看看这个
The frame's a little scratched,
边框有轻微刮痕
but there doesn't seem to be any other signs of tampering.
但看着不像是破坏证据
All the screws are intact.
螺丝都完好无损
Thanks. His buddy was meticulous.
谢了 他的同伙很小心谨慎
He could've had him just replace everything as he went.
同伙可能让他离开的时候把东西全换了
Except look here.
除了这里
The sheathing's sticking out.
外壳凸起来了
Right, so if the seal was broken,
对 如果封壳坏掉了
that would explain the condensation on the table,
那桌上的凝结物和地毯上的
the water mark on the rug.
水印都说得通了
When we photographed the crime scene,
当时给现场拍照的时候
they wouldn't have been here,
这些痕迹都没有
but two years of rain and snow, there you go.
但两年雨雪 就都出现了
I just got off the phone with Nina.
我刚跟妮娜打了电♥话♥
All the other robbery sites had skylights.
其他抢劫现场都有天窗
And they're not usually meant to be open,
而那些天窗不该开着的
so they wouldn't be wired to the security system.
那样就没法连接到安保系统
Hey, guys, I know I've not been to the gym in a while, but...
各位 我有很久没健身了 但是
there's no way one man could've lifted that down on his own.
光靠一个人的力量是抬不起来的
No, you're right. Somebody was here with him.
对 没错 他有同伙
Banyan and his partner pulled this job together.
班扬和他的同伙一起干的
Whose blood is that?
谁的血
You're sure that's blood?
你确定那是血
It's a little eroded and oxidized, but yeah.
有点氧化毁坏 但确实是血
We always thought that Banyan cut his hand
我们一直以为班扬是被砧板上的
on a knife on the cutting board.
刀割伤了手腕
He could've done it right there.
他可能是在那里割伤的
If that's Banyan's blood, we can lock him up for good.
如果是班扬的血 那他就蹲一辈子牢吧
If it's his partner's blood,
如果是他同伙的血
he could walk out of the courthouse today.
他今天就会无罪释放
How long's it take to get DNA results?
DNA检测结果要多久
As soon as we get a swab to the lab, best bet's an hour.
把样本送到实验室 最快一小时出结果
It's 8:02. Court starts at 9:00.
现在八点零两分 九点开庭
That's cutting it close.
时间有点紧
Hi, this is Detective Jane Rizzoli.
我是简·里佐利警探
I need to speak to the District Attorney, please.
我找地方检察官 谢谢
Yes, immediately.
对 现在
Thank you.
谢谢
Are the people seriously standing before me
你们现在居然又想让我
asking for another continuance?
延期诉讼吗
Your Honor, if I may,
法官阁下 如果可以
the police department just needs a little more time.
警局还需要一点时间
This is outrageous, Your Honor.
太离谱了 法官阁下
We had a deal.
我们说好了
Sorry, Sergeant.
抱歉 警司
Ms. Stanwick, Mr. Dayton is correct.
斯坦威克女士 代顿先生说得对
Defense's motion is granted.
批准辩方动议
This case is hereby dismissed without prejudice.
基于辩方合法权利撤销本案
Mr. Banyan, you're free to go.
班扬先生 你可以走了
What the hell's going on here?
到底怎么回事
My client would like to go home.
我的当事人想回家了
I thought I was a free man.
我不是无罪释放了吗
Yeah, we wanted you to think that.
对 那都是我们安排好的
Mr. Banyan had a partner.
班扬先生有同伙
He orchestrated multiple robbery-homicides across the country.
他策划了全国多起抢劫杀人案
And he had Donna Marks break into the evidence warehouse
他还让唐娜·马科斯闯进证物仓库
and destroy the cutting board.
毁掉了砧板
Okay, well, who is this mystery partner?
好吧 那位神秘同伙是谁
That's what we need to know.
我们也想知道
And we needed you to look like a free man
我们得让你看着像无罪释放
so we could draw your partner out.
才能引出你的同伙
My charges have been dismissed.
我的罪名已经撤销了
About that.
说到这个
We found new evidence that'll put you away for good.
有新证据能让你蹲一辈子大牢
You left a little DNA on the skylight at the Hammonds' house.
哈蒙德家的天窗上有你的DNA
Well, you can't charge me again.
你们不能再次指控我
That's double jeopardy.
那有违一事不再审原则
I dismissed the case without prejudice.
本案是基于辩方合法权利撤销的
Which means I can re-file charges any time.
也就是说可以随时一事再审
If you tell us who this guy is,
你如果供出同伙是谁
the D.A. will consider the possibility of parole
地检会考虑允许你在无期徒刑期间
on your life sentence.
假释出狱
Come on, Steve. We get it.
别挣扎了 史蒂夫 我们明白
You kept your mouth shut 'cause he said he would get you out.
你闭嘴是因为他答应救你脱身
He's not gonna destroy your evidence twice.
他没法又把证据毁了
We will get him with or without you,
你帮不帮忙我们都能抓到他
so you have only one choice,
所以你只有一个选择
and that's if you ever want to see a sunset again.
那就看你还想不想重见天日了
I told you I'd come through for you.
我说过会我会罩着你的
I told you I'd keep my mouth shut.
我也说过会闭嘴的
Check the trunk.
去看看后备箱
Boston police! Get out of the car!
波士顿警局 下车
Now, now, now!
快 行动
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表