Tessa, honey, you home?
特莎 亲爱的 你在家吗
Oh, she wanted to stay at Kimmy's one more night.
她想在吉米家再待一晚
Parents aren't nearly as cool as Kimmy.
爸妈哪有吉米酷
Mm, not a chance.
没错
We having a red or a white?
我们喝红的还是白的
A pink.
粉的
Raul the towel boy taught me his secret cocktail recipe.
那个递毛巾的劳尔教了我他的鸡尾酒秘密配方
It's on my phone.
就存在我手♥机♥里
Raul with the muscles?
肌肉男劳尔吗
When were you mixing cocktails with him?
你什么时候跟他在一块调过酒
Right after my husband
就在我丈夫
decided to cut our Mexican vacation short
为了召开一个商务会谈
so he could make a business meeting.
决定缩短我们在墨西哥度假的时间之后
You think I'm jealous, but I'm not.
你以为我会嫉妒 可我并没有
I know you love this dad bod.
我知道你喜欢这性感的"爸爸肚"
I do.
我是喜欢
Now, slice me a lemon.
好了 去帮我切一片柠檬
Yes, ma'am.
遵命
You think Raul would go all the way into the kitchen
你觉得劳尔会费这么大劲跑到厨房♥
to get you a lemon?
给你弄柠檬吗
Thanks, sweetie.
辛苦了 亲爱的
Gonna have to be a lime, hon.
只有青柠了 亲爱的
That's fine.
没事
Thank heaven for tiny miracles, huh?
得感谢老天留下的小奇迹 对吧
If Banyan hadn't left his blood on that cutting board,
要是班扬没在砧板上留下血迹
we wouldn't be starting the trial today
我们今天就没办法庭审
and he wouldn't be looking
他也就不会面临着
at a long sentence for robbery and homicide.
抢劫和谋杀罪的漫长刑期
Witness list? Yep.
证人名单 有了
M.E. Report confirming Banyan's blood on the cutting board?
法医报告确认了砧板上是班扬的血迹吗
Yep.
是的
Initial response report indicating
最初的结果报告显示
that Hammonds' side door was open?
哈蒙德家里的侧门是开着的吗
Yes. Search warrant for Banyan's apartment?
对 搜查了班扬的住所吗
Yep. Fat lot of good it did us.
是的 但对我们一点用都没有
No knife, no red emeralds.
没发现刀 也没有红宝石
Oh, maybe Nina can provide us
也许妮娜能给我们一些
with some up to the minute good news?
最新的好消息
Sorry, I double checked with NCIC,
抱歉 我在国家犯罪信息中心仔细查了
and all the local pawn shop records.
也找了当地所有的典当记录
Unfortunately, the red emeralds
不幸的是 被偷走的红宝石
stolen from the house haven't turned up.
一直没有出现过
Finding them after two years was a long shot.
过了两年来找成功的几率很低
Thanks for making the calls.
辛苦你了
Thanks.
辛苦了
So, we have no murder weapon,
所以我们没有凶器
and without the gems, we have no motive.
没有那些宝石 我们也提不出犯罪动机
There's no chance we're gonna lose this case, are we?
这个案子肯定输不了对吧
Oh, we've won cases with less than DNA on a cutting board.
证据比砧板上的DNA还少时我们都赢过
I'm just glad we have this.
很庆幸我们还有这个
We have to meet Banyan's lawyer
我们五分钟后
at the evidence warehouse in five minutes.
得到证据库见班扬的律师
Rizzoli.
我是里佐利
What do you mean it's gone?
你说消失了是什么意思
I have no idea what happened.
我也不知道发生了什么
After you checked out the cutting board
你们上周做审前准备
for trial prep last week,
检查了那块砧板之后
I put it right back where it belonged.
我就把它放回原处了
And nobody's checked it out since?
那之后没有人来查过吗
No. Other than you,
没有 除了你们
it's been in the same spot for two years.
两年了都放在同一个地方
Then when the defense sent their request
后来当辩护方发来请求
to review the evidence,
说要再看一下证据时
I made myself a little note
我自己还写了提醒
to have it ready first thing this morning.
今天早上第一件事就是把它准备好
So, as soon as defense made the request, it disappears?
就是说辩护方提出请求时它就不见了吗
Yeah. Here we are.
对 就是这个
No cutting board.
砧板不在了
Did you check the adjacent boxes? Yes.
你检查过挨着的这些箱子吗 查过
Okay, we need to search every box in here.
好吧 我们得把这的每个箱子都找一遍
There's four floors of evidence.
证据库总共有四层
I really don't have the manpower for that.
我确实没有人力这么做
You will.
会有的
Thanks.
辛苦了
We got to call Banyan's lawyer and tell him it's gone.
我们得打给班扬的律师告诉他砧板不见了
The lawyer's gonna move to dismiss the case.
他肯定会申请撤销此案的
Hey, ma. It come yet?
妈妈 到了吗
Honey, you have the strangest shopping habits.
亲爱的 你的购物习惯简直太奇怪了
You opened it?
你打开了吗
What if it was private?
万一是很私人的东西怎么办
You had it shipped to a bar!
你都让寄到酒吧了
So Nina wouldn't see it.
这样妮娜就不会看到了
She likes magic shows.
她喜欢魔术表演
Thought I'd learn a few tricks, surprise her.
我想学一点魔术 给她点惊喜
You're such a sweet, sweet boy.
你真是太贴心了
Awesome.
太棒了
Rizzoli.
我是里佐利
What?
什么
All right, I'm there.
好的 我马上到
Sorry, ma. I got to go.
对不起 妈 我得走了
Work. Of course it's work.
有工作要忙 当然是工作
My kids always work.
我的孩子永远都在忙工作
Bye! Bye!
再见 再见
Is it possible that someone from your office
有没有可能是你办公室的人
got the cutting board?
拿走了那块砧板
I'm afraid not.
应该不是
And there's no other physical evidence
没有其他的物证
that ties Banyan to the scene?
能把班扬和犯罪现场联♥系♥起来了吗
No, but here's what we have.
没有 但我们有这些东西
We have the swab that we used to retrieve Banyan's DNA.
我们有用来取得班扬DNA的棉签
We have photos of the cutting board from the crime scene
也有从犯罪现场拍的砧板的照片
and in the lab, and DNA documentation proving
实验室的DNA文件材料能证明
that it was Banyan's blood.
那就是班扬的血迹
The defense won't be able to dispute chain of custody.
辩护方没法质疑证据的连续性
It's a hail Mary,
万福玛利亚
but it might be enough to put in front of a judge.
呈给法官应该足够了
"Hail Mary" is such an odd phrase.
"万福玛利亚"这个措辞好奇怪
You know, when it was coined in 1975 --
你知道 1975年被创建时
Maura, Jane go court now.
莫拉 简 上法庭
Thanks. Bye.
万谢 再见
Along with the photographs and lab report,
除了这些照片和实验室报告
the sworn testimony of Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Maura Isles
首席验尸官莫拉·艾尔斯医生发过誓的证词
should be more than enough to proceed.
应该足够作为佐证了
Your Honor, defense simply can't run its own forensic analysis
法官大人 辩方无法用一些照片
on a series of photographs.
来进行自己的法医学分♥析♥
If the people can't produce the cutting board for our review,
如果他们无法拿出砧板让我们复审
this case needs to be dismissed.
这个案子就应该被撤销
Counselors, approach the bench.
律师们 到我跟前来
Jane?
简
Yeah.
在
What's going on?
怎么了
Tessa, something happened, okay?
特莎 出了点问题
But we're -- we're working on it. Okay?
但我们正在想办法它 好吗
Detective Rizzoli. Just hang tight.
里佐利警探 保持冷静
I've been told there's a problem with evidence management.
我听说证据管理出了问题
Uh, yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
We, um -- we're working hard to produce the physical evidence
我们正在努力寻找辩方要求的
that the defense has asked for.
物理证据
we just need some more time.
我们只是需要点时间
I sympathize with your predicament, Detective,
我同情你的窘境 警探
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表