Ready? One, two, three.
准备好了吗 一 二 三
What?!
怎么会
That was amazing!
好厉害
Yes, I know.
我知道
How'd you learn that?
你怎么学会的
Do you remember when we were little
你还记不记得小时候
I always got to go to bed an hour after you?
我总是比你晚睡一小时
Yeah.
记得
Well, that's because Mom and Dad
那是因为爸妈和我
and I were up having really fun magic parties.
在开很好玩的魔术派对
I always knew you guys were doing awesome stuff without me.
我就知道你们在背着我玩好玩的东西
We were.
确实
They also paid me 100 bucks for every trick I learned.
而且学会一个魔术他们就给我一百块
Okay. You're joking.
好吧 你是骗我的
No, I'm not.
没有
You're joking.
你就是骗我的
Come on, Nina's got something for us.
走吧 妮娜有发现
Seriously, you're joking, right?
说真的 你是骗我的 对吧
No.
没有
What do you mean? You are joking about that.
你什么意思 你就是骗我的
Okay, what do we got?
好的 有什么发现
Three unsolved gem thefts in the Chicago area.
芝加哥地区有三起未破获盗窃案
All private residences in wealthy suburbs.
都是富人区的私人住♥宅♥
No arrests were made.
没有嫌疑人被捕
Jadeite and musgravite in Glencoe,
格兰科的是翡翠和珍珠云母
painite in Lake Forest,
森林湖的硅硼铝钙石
and your blue benitoite in Highland Park.
还有你找到的高地公园的蓝锥矿
Okay, whoever Donna is working for
好吧 不管唐娜的同伙是谁
has to have his hand in all of these.
肯定都参与了这些盗窃
Did the Chicago departments connect these robberies?
芝加哥警局找到这些抢劫案的联♥系♥了吗
No, but I called and let them know.
没有 但我联♥系♥了他们告知了此事
Maybe it's not just Chicago.
也许不光芝加哥
You think he hit other cities?
你觉得他还在其他城市作案过
Well, he's got Donna in Chicago, Banyan in Boston.
他在芝加哥有唐娜 波士顿有班扬
I'll widen the search nationwide.
我把搜索范围扩大到全国
Okay.
好
I know.
我知道
Well, it's just so... bright.
只是 颜色 好亮
I think my pupils are still adjusting.
我觉得我的眼睛还在适应期
It's citrine.
这叫柠檬黄
You know, technically I think that's a jewel tone.
严格说来 我认为那是珠宝色调
You know, technically I think you're Ma's daughter.
严格说来 我认为你才是妈的女儿
Here we go.
查到了
Five more cities.
还有五个城市
Total of eight more places.
一共另有八个作案地点
We're gonna need case files for all of them.
我们需要所有这些案件的卷宗
And 2 1/2 more weeks to go through them.
还需要再有两个半星期来全过一遍
We talked to cops on all eight other gem thefts.
我们找另八起宝石偷窃案的负责警官谈了
The pattern's the same as our victim's.
作案手法与我们这个案件相同
In every case, the thieves stole distinctive stones
每个案件中 小偷都是从富有的宝石收集者
from wealthy gem collectors,
那里偷与众不同的宝石
and they all got through high-end security systems.
而且次次都通过了高端的安保系统
Canton, Ohio, was the only other case besides ours
俄亥俄州坎顿是除了我们这里唯一一处
where the victims were home.
受害者在家的案子
They were also murdered. Amy and Sam Reichart.
他们也被杀害了 艾米和山姆·赖卡特
Eight thefts with two additional murders.
八起偷窃外加两起谋杀
How did we not see this two years ago?
我们两年前怎么没查出来
We had no reason to look for it.
当时没理由这么调查
They were all out of our jurisdiction,
这些都不在我们的管辖区域
and we had an open and shut case.
我们的案件又案情明朗
The Cleveland cops are calling the case the Houdini whodunit.
克利夫兰警♥察♥称那个案件为胡迪尼侦探小说
And why's that?
为什么
Because they have no idea how the thieves got in or out.
因为他们搞不明白窃贼是怎么进出的
What about the other locations?
其他地方的呢
Entry point was unclear for all the other cases,
其他案件的进入点都不明朗
except for Canton.
除了坎顿
The front door was open.
前门开着
So, we have no idea how they got in or out,
所以我们不知道他们怎么进出
but they left the door open in the homes
但他们在杀了人的房♥子那里
where they murdered someone?
把门开着
What if Banyan was already in the house
会不会哈蒙德夫妇回家时
when the Hammonds got home?
班扬已经在了呢
And killing them is what forced him to leave through a door?
杀了他们才使他不得不从门离开
Exactly. He deviated from his original plan.
正是 他偏离了原来的计划
Which was what?
那是什么
Go out the same way he came in.
从进的地方出
Which was how?
那是怎么做的
I don't know, but the evidence warehouse,
不清楚 但在证据仓库
they came in through the vent,
他们是从通风口进的
so maybe there's something we missed.
所以可能我们漏了什么线索
Kent!
肯特
And your friend.
还有你的朋友
Still here.
还在呢
Yeah.
是啊
Rihanna and I have just been out shopping.
蕾哈娜和我刚出去购物了
Rihanna?
蕾哈娜
Oh, yeah, the Queen of Barbados.
是的 巴巴多斯的女王
That's the reason I got some bling.
所以我才买♥♥了闪闪的东西
Well, I got something for you, too.
我也有东西要给你
Does it sparkle?
闪闪发光的吗
Ha, ha, very funny.
哈哈 很好笑
It's a new restorative yoga clinic
是个新开的复元瑜伽诊所
that's opened up next door to the pet store.
就开在宠物店隔壁
Yeah, Rihanna was feeling so much better after a little exercise,
蕾哈娜锻炼了一会之后感觉好多了
I thought that maybe you could you know.
我就想或许你可以 你懂的
Thank you. I'll check it out.
谢谢 我会去看看的
So, does this mean she's fully recovered?
所以现在她是完全康复了吗
Yeah.
是的
Better than ever, aren't you, Rihanna?
好得不能再好 是不是啊 蕾哈娜
Well, you know what this means.
你应该知道这意味着什么
Yep.
当然
I am the duck whisperer.
我是鸭语者
"A" -- you need more human friends.
一 你需要更多人类朋友
And "B" -- she's ready to go home.
二 她准备好回家了
Yeah.
是啊
I guess you're right.
或许你是对的
I guess I just got a little bit attached.
我可能是有点依恋她了
Oh, I know it's hard.
我知道这很难
But sooner or later, you have to let go.
可是你迟早得放她走
Bye, Rihanna.
拜 蕾哈娜
What does she know?
她知道什么
Exactly. That's what I thought. Come on.
正是 我也这么想 走吧
Hey, Nina!
妮娜
Angela.
安吉拉
Hi. Jane and Frankie are out on a case.
嗨 简和弗兰基出去办案了
Oh, that's okay. I was just bringing in
没关系 我只是给大家
some reinforcements for everybody.
补充点食物
Ah, thank you.
谢谢你
We ran right through the last batch.
上一批刚好没有了
Italian is my favorite.
意大利菜是我的最爱
Is that right?
真的吗
Frankie's been teaching me to cook.
弗兰基最近一直在教我做
We did chicken parm last week.
我们上周做了芝士煎鸡
Well...
这
that's a first.
倒是第一次
Is that right?
真的吗
Well, he only cooks for me on Mother's Day.
他只在母亲节那天给我做饭
Maybe I'll get him to work on that.
或许我能让他改进一下
You two seem to have a lot in common, don't you?
你们两个似乎有很多共同之处 不是吗
Well, we have a few differences.
我们也有一些不同之处
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表