No.
没有
It's got nothing to do with you. Not really.
跟你没关系 没什么太大的关系
"Not really" means it has everything to do with me.
没太大关系 意思是完全有关对吧
My mother is in town.
我妈妈来波士顿了
Oh, I thought you and your mother were close.
你和你妈妈关系不是很好吗
Yeah, but I don't like the way she treats my boyfriends.
是好 但我不喜欢她对待我男朋友的方式
Okay.
好吧
It'll be fine.
没事的
You don't know how she is. How is she?
你不知道她是什么样的人 她什么样
We got a location on the cellphone.
我们得到了手♥机♥的位置
Nina says the victim's cellphone
妮娜说受害者的手♥机♥
is pinging off the tower due east of here.
被东边的那座信♥号♥♥塔定位了
Call the number.
给那个号♥码打电♥话♥
How the hell did his phone get so far away from his body?
他的手♥机♥怎么会离尸体这么远
I don't know. Maybe the murderer took it.
不知道 也许是凶手拿走的
Killed him for his cellphone?
为他的手♥机♥而杀他
What's the world coming to?
这个世界怎么了
Maybe he had something on the phone that the murderer wanted.
也许手♥机♥里有凶手想要的东西
Over here! We got another body!
这边 还有一具尸体
Hey, call an ambulance! This one's alive!
叫救护车 他还活着
Vince Korsak. We need an ambulance at the park.
文斯·科萨克 公园需要一辆救护车
Yeah.
对
We found another guy.
我们又发现了一个人
I'll check on him.
我等下去看他
No, no, no. He's -- He's still alive.
不不不 他还活着
The ambulance is on its way.
救护车在路上了
He had the phone, and he had this.
手♥机♥在他身上 还有这个
Edward's the other guy?
另一个人是爱德华
Who's Edward?
爱德华是谁
My ex-husband.
我前夫
What can I tell you about Edward Dunn?
关于爱德华·邓恩我能告诉你们什么
I could think of a few things I'd like to know.
我还是有些想知道的事的
All right.
好吧
He came from a wealthy family.
他来自一个富有的家庭
His father, Phillip, runs a large investment firm --
他父亲菲利普经营一家很大的投资公♥司♥
Dunn Global Holdings.
邓恩国际控股
And Edward's a civic leader, a philanthropist.
爱德华是个仁爱的领袖 是位慈善家
How long were the two of you married?
你们的婚姻维持了多久
Well, we came to our senses,
我们冷静下来之后
and we had the marriage annulled the next morning.
第二天早上就解除了婚约
About the time the booze wore off.
也就是在酒醒之后
We were young and foolish, not drunk.
我们是因为年轻而愚蠢 不是醉酒
This is a police station.
这是警♥察♥局
This is not "The Jerry Springer Show."
不是什么脱口秀
Maura's marriage has nothing to do with our investigation,
莫拉的婚约和我们的调查无关
so let's focus on the facts, shall we?
所以我们专注于事实 好吗
Yeah.
好吧
So, what can you tell us about Edward pertaining to our case,
那讲讲你对爱德华与案件的关系吧
and not the marriage that we know nothing about?
我们还一无所知的结婚事宜暂且放下
Well, I haven't seen him in years.
我很多年没见过他了
You know, I read recently in the paper
我最近从报纸上读到
that he took over the company
他接管了公♥司♥
because his father died of a heart attack.
因为他父亲死于心脏病
But that's about it.
仅此而已
Okay. Thank you, Maura.
好吧 谢谢 莫拉
So...
那么...
you'll let me know if his condition improves?
等他好转了你会告诉我吗
Of course.
当然
Okay.
好吧
What? I'm just curious.
怎么了 我只是很好奇
Can you work up a background of Edward Dunn, please?
你能对爱德华·邓恩做个背景调查吗
Yeah.
好
So, what do you think Mr. Isles
你觉得艾尔斯先生
was doing in the woods with a dead man's cellphone?
在树林里拿着一个死人的手♥机♥干什么
I'd certainly like to ask him.
我也很想问问他
What did the hospital say?
医院怎么说
He's stable. Still in a coma, unable to speak.
他情况稳定 还在昏迷中 不能说话
Joann?
琼恩
Hi. How are you? Hi.
你好吗 你好
Good.
我很好
Been busy. You know -- Girl Scouts, Little League.
一直很忙 女童子军 还有球赛
How's Ron?
罗恩怎么样
Dad's okay.
爸爸还不错
Good. I'm glad to hear that.
很好 很高兴听到这话
Take care.
保重
You too.
你也是
Wait. Angela.
等等 安琪拉
I was sorry about what happened between you and my dad.
你和我爸爸的事我很遗憾
I never meant... You don't have to apologize.
我从没想着... 你不用道歉
We do what we have to do for our children.
我们都会为自己的孩子着想
I just never thought that what I said would break you guys up.
我从没想过我的话会让你们分手
Well, your dad's a wonderful man
你♥爸♥爸是个好人
with a family that he loves,
他爱他的家庭
and I just didn't want my stuff to, uh, come between you two.
我不想让我成为你们之间的阻碍
I saw a picture of your little guy on Facebook --
我在脸书上看到你孩子的照片了
with the Legos. Yeah.
玩乐高积木的那张 对
Yeah, so cute.
没错 太可爱了
Thank you.
谢谢
Take care.
保重
You too.
你也是
I take it there were no surprises
我猜死因没什么
regarding cause of death.
意外吧
No.He died of massive hemorrhaging from a shotgun wound.
对 他死于枪伤造成的大出血
There was no other drugs or alcohol in his system.
他体内没有任何药物和酒精
All of the physiology was very unremarkable
所有生理特征都很正常
and what we'd expect to find in a healthy 42-year-old man.
就是一个健康的42岁的人
What about the clothes for Edward Dunn?
爱德华·邓恩的衣服呢
There was some blood on his jacket
他的外套上有
that matched the victim's.
受害者的血迹
Oh, and we found some gunshot residue on Edward's coat.
我们还在爱德华的外套上发现了枪击遗留物
Enough to make him the shooter?
足以证明他是开枪者吗
Mm, it's hard to say.
很难说
But it doesn't rule him out as a shooter?
但没法排除他是开枪者
No, it does not.
对 没法排除
All right, well...
好吧
we will broaden our search for the weapon.
我们将对凶器加大搜索力度
Maybe he tossed it when he was running from the scene.
也许他逃离现场时把它扔掉了
He could have.
可能吧
How's she doing?
她怎么样了
Oh. I don't know. She's been very quiet.
我不知道 她一直很安静
All right.
好吧
Our victim and Edward have nothing in common.
受害者和爱德华没有共同点
But starting about a week ago,
但在一周前
there's a series of calls between them
他们的公务电♥话♥之间
from their business phones.
开始有了一些联♥系♥
Why would a big investment fund
为什么大型投资公♥司♥
go to a small accounting firm with one accountant?
要找一个小会计师帮忙呢
They might not have.
也许不是
Our victim, Michael Steele,
死者迈克尔·斯蒂尔
was a forensic accountant -- a whistle-blower.
是名法务会计 是个告密者
Nina uncovered a string of complaints
妮娜发现他
that he made to the SEC about several investment firms.
向证交会投诉过许多投资公♥司♥
I bet that made him popular in financial circles.
我打赌这让他在金融圈声名远播
Did he file a complaint against Edward's firm?
他投诉爱德华的公♥司♥了吗
No. Maybe he was about to.
没有 也许他准备这么干
Dunn took over his father's firm six months ago.
邓恩半年前接管了他父亲的公♥司♥
What if he's suddenly got a whistle-blower
如果突然有告密者
breathing down his neck about financial improprieties?
威胁他要告发不正当行为呢
Well, if Edward killed the accountant, where's the shotgun?
如果爱德华杀了那个会计 猎枪去哪了
Maybe Edward took some muscle with him to pull the trigger,
也许爱德华带人去开了枪
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表