Are you serious?
你认真的吗
I brought gloves.
我连手套都带了
Frankie?
弗兰基
What's going on?
你这是干什么
I'm trying to avoid Kent.
我在躲肯特
Well, if you keep dripping on my bar,
如果你继续往我的吧台上滴水
you can avoid him outside.
那就出去躲
Why are you avoiding him?
你躲他干什么
He wants me to go to a concert with him.
他邀请我和他一起去听音乐会
Nice. What concert?
真好 什么音乐会
That's just it. I don't know.
问题就在这儿 我不知道
I don't want to spend an entire night
我不想一晚上困在那
listening to bagpipes and harps.
听风笛和竖琴
Guy's weird.
那人好怪的
Oh, come on. We're all a little weird.
好了 谁都会有点怪
Well, you don't know the half of it.
他可不止一点怪
Well, I know he's the new kid in town.
我知道的是他是新人
He got here a year ago.
他都来了一年了
And probably doesn't have a lot of friends, Frankie.
而且恐怕还没什么朋友 弗兰基
That's on him.
那也得怪他自己
You could be nice to him.
你可以对他友善点的
Yeah. That's what Nina said.
妮娜也是这么说的
Good advice. You should listen to her.
说得有道理 你该听听她的话
You remember how I became den mother for the cub scouts?
你还记得我当过童子军的女训导吗
Yeah. You loved it.
记得 你可开心了
No, I did not love it.
不 我一点也不想当
I did that so that at least once a week
我那是为了让你一周至少有一次
you would have some friends.
你能有些朋友
Get out. No way.
少来了 不可能吧
Frankie, you were a very shy boy.
弗兰基 你当时太害羞了
You had a hard time making friends.
你不会交朋友
you needed a little help.
你需要点帮助
How is that helping?
你这么做就帮到我了吗
All these years, I thought those guys were really my friends.
那么多年 我都以为那些人真是我朋友
They became your friends once they got to know you.
他们了解了你之后还是成了你的朋友的
You just needed a chance.
你只是需要个机会
So you think I should tell Kent to join the cub scouts?
所以你觉得我应该让肯特参加童子军吗
Kent gave you a generous offer.
肯特做出了慷慨的邀请
Go. Enjoy it.
那就接受 享受其中
You wouldn't be saying that if you had to go.
要是要去的人是你你就不会这么说了
I would, too.
那我也会
Now you came here to eat or complain?
你到底是来吃饭的还是来抱怨的
Tuna melt?
金枪鱼三明治吗
Yeah.
我就知道
Fascinating.
真棒
When I was researching Dr. Bell,
我研究贝尔博士时
I read a great deal about autopsies from this period.
读了很多这个时期的尸检报告
But to actually hold an autopsy book...
但真的把一本尸检报告捧在手里
You'd be surprised how little protocols have changed.
你会惊讶的发现这么多年了规矩也变化甚少
You know, I haven't found anything pertaining
我还没找到任何和这桩谋杀自杀未知的
to this murder/suicide case. Have you?
案子有关的东西 你呢
Imagine if the people who wrote these reports
想想一下写这些的人
knew that we'd be studying them over a hundred years later.
要是知道一百年后会有人读这些
What would they make
他们会怎么看
of all the advances in medicine and treatments?
医药治疗的这些进步呢
That's where the imagination of the novelist
小说家的想象力就是用来
can help fill in the gaps.
填补这些空白的
Do you ever think about how people of the future
你有没有想过以后的人
will look at the work you do?
观摩你的工作
Samantha, what are you doing?
萨曼莎 你在干什么
You were right to be suspicious about Samantha.
你觉得萨曼莎可疑是对的
She said all those nice things about my writing
她对我说了那么多对我的文章的溢美之词
just so I'd trust her.
就是为了让我信任她
Oh, come on. That can't be true.
好了 不是这样的
Oh. It's so obvious.
真是太明显了
I caught her trying to remove files.
我亲眼看到她想偷文件
She just used me to get access to the archives.
她只是想利用我进档案室
What'd she try to take?
她想偷的是什么
A list of the patients that died in 1905.
1905年死去的患者名单
She wanted to research the families
她想去那些家庭调查一下
and see if they knew anything about hateful Hannah.
他们是否知道些关于怨灵汉娜的事
I'll have Nina run the names on the list,
我让妮娜查了名单上的人
but that list is over a hundred years old.
但那名单都是一百多年前的了
I doubt it has anything to do with our case.
恐怕和我们的案子没什么关系
I just feel so foolish.
我只是觉得自己好蠢
I... allowed the flattery to cloud my reason.
我 被赞美蒙蔽了理智
So you're human like the rest of us?
证明了你也是个凡人
Well, the archives were illuminating, though.
但去档案室还是有发现的
Yeah? According to the records,
是吗 根据记录
Hannah Rose died of typhoid fever.
汉娜·罗斯死于伤寒症
Her doctor was looking for a cure,
她的医生在寻找治疗方法
trying various treatments on several patients,
在许多患者身上检验了各种治疗方法
But none were successful and all the patients died.
但无一有效 所有患者都死了
What happened to the doctor?
那医生呢
Well, after his patients died, he committed suicide.
他的患者死去后 他就自杀了
But there is no mention of a ghost or roses
但档案里完全没有提到幽灵
anywhere in the archives.
或者玫瑰
Well, the administrator knew all about it.
但是管♥理♥员♥是知道的
I mean, she told us about a ghost story
她跟我们说到有个鬼故事
that nearly destroyed the hospital.
几乎毁了医院呢
Well, it was 1905.
那是1905年
People more readily accepted the supernatural.
当时的人们对超自然事物比较相信
And all those deaths all at once and a suicide,
一次死了那么多人 还有一个自杀
it would be fertile ground for a ghost story.
会成为鬼故事的有力素材
I would think that a murderous ghost haunting a hospital
我觉得一个杀人的鬼盘踞医院
would be somewhat newsworthy. I agree.
会很有报道价值 我同意
But Samantha said she couldn't find any accounts of the story.
但是萨曼莎说她找不到有关这事的报道
And are we going to believe her on that one?
我们能相信她这话吗
Well, if she had found something,
若是她有所发现
she wouldn't have come to us.
就不会来找我们了
Well, somehow, the killer knows all about it
不知怎地 凶手知道整件事
because they had to throw in the rose
因为他们必须得留下玫瑰
to connect it to Hannah Rose.
才能将其与汉娜·罗斯相联♥系♥
Where would they find her name?
他们会是在哪找到她的名字
Not from the hospital archives.
反正不是医院的档案
Those records had been undisturbed for many years.
那些档案已经许久不见天日了
Well, with that many deaths and a suicide,
死了那么多人 还有一例自杀
somebody had to have reported on it.
肯定有人报导这事件
If we can't find the article,
如果我们找不到相关文档
then that means somebody stole it.
那就意味着有人偷走了
No, that's two z's. R-i-z-z-o-l-i.
不是 有两个z R-i-z-z-o-l-i
I'm Frankie Rizzoli Junior.
我是小弗兰基·里佐利
My father is Frank Rizzoli Senior.
我父亲是大弗兰克·里佐利
You know, this is, like,
你知道吗 这是
the third time this has happened.
第三次发生这情况了
Can't you make a note on the file or something?
你们就不能在文件上做个标注之类的吗
No, no, no, yeah. Whatever. I understand.
不不 是 随便了 我理解
Thank you for your help.
感谢你的帮助
Everything okay?
一切还好吗
My father's having financial problems.
我父亲经济困难
Somehow his creditors keep getting my number.
不知怎么他的债权人一直打我的电♥话♥
That's annoying. Yeah.
那是够烦人的 是啊
It's always something with him, you know?
他总是会出些问题
Maybe it's just a part of being a Rizzoli.
可能这就是作为里佐利的一部分
If I have a son,
如果我有个儿子
he's probably gonna have to clean up my messes.
可能他也得收拾我的烂摊子
Don't do that. What?
别这样 什么
Don't put yourself down like that.
别贬低你自己
You're not like your father. You know that, right?
你不是你的父亲 你知道的 对吗
Yeah, I was just joking.
当然 我就是在开玩笑
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表