Right here.
用心
Would you mind filing these?
你能把这些归档吗
Sure.
当然
I shall file them like the natural man that I am.
我会像个自然的男人一样去归档
Are you neural retraining or Kent retraining?
你是在做神经训练还是肯特训练
Both.
都有
So Jack McCarty's medical chart.
这是杰克·迈卡蒂的医疗表格
Moderately high cholesterol,
中度高胆固醇
allergies to sulfa, walnuts, and peanuts,
对磺胺类药剂 核桃和花生过敏
but otherwise, a healthy 46-year-old male.
除了这些 他是名健康的46岁男性
I got his dental records,
我拿到了他的牙医记录
and his last exam two months ago shows no chip.
他两个月前的检查显示没有缺口
Interesting, but not conclusive.
有点意思 但还不够
That's what I said until I found...
我也是这么说的
a hematoma on the roof of his mouth.
直到我在他的上颚发现一块血肿
Now that would take a lot of force to cause.
需要很大力量才能产生
Same amount of force it would cause the chip?
和产生牙齿缺口一样大的力量吗
Here's the bullet.
这是子弹
Rub markings, like it came out of a silencer.
摩擦的痕迹 消音器造成的那种
And there's one more thing.
还有一件事
These markings suggest
这些痕迹表明
that he may have been restrained.
他可能被捆绑过
From what? Like a seat belt?
被什么 安全带吗
Well, that would be consistent with the width of the contusions.
安全带和挫伤的宽度一致
So he was immobilized from behind,
所以他是被人从后面制住
and the gun was shoved in his mouth.
把枪塞进了他嘴里
He was murdered. CJ was right.
他确实是被谋杀的 CJ是对的
See how long they last without me.
看看没我他们能坚持多久
Anger issues, my ass!
什么情绪问题 去死吧
Loose cannon?! Oh, I got your loose cannon!
刺头 你才是个刺头
All my life I had to fight for every doggone thing I get...
我这一辈子都在和那些可憎的事物搏斗
Your mother's calling me.
你妈给我打电♥话♥了
Well, don't answer it. Call her back later.
别接 待会儿打回去
We're about to have our hands full.
咱们面前的人就够难对付了
I...
我
Oh, hell, no.
想也别想
Can... Can we just talk?
咱们能谈谈吗
Just fair warning, I'm really in a mood to punch somebody.
我警告你 我现在的心情很想打人
That little call to my boss ratting me out
你们给我上司打小报告
got me suspended. Not my intention.
让我被停职 我不是那个意思
Oh! Should I put that on my unemployment application?
需要我在我的失业索赔申请里写上吗
Might be a good idea.
没准儿是个好主意
Excuse me?!
拜托
Don't think I'm afraid to punch a fellow hottie.
别以为我不敢再打个漂亮妞
All right, I just meant that now you have the time
我只是想说 你现在可以跟我们一起
to work the case with us.
调查这个案子了
You believe me?
你们信我
We do.
我们信
So what do you say we work together?
所以我们联手如何
Okay.
好的
There was nothing unusual in Jack's car?
杰克车上没有任何问题吗
Or his house.
家里也没有
Is there anyplace else we can look,
有什么别的地方我们可以检查的
anyplace that he would've hidden
任何他可能曾经藏身的地方
whatever proof he was bringing you?
他曾给你的任何证据
Did you check with his ex-wife?
你问过他的前妻了吗
Yes. She hasn't seen him in over a week.
问过了 她有一周没见过他了
Someone went to a lot of trouble
有人煞费苦心的把
to make Jack's death look like a suicide.
杰克的死伪装成了自杀
They could've done the same thing with the janitor,
他们可能也是这么对门卫的
made it look like an accident.
让他看着像意外身亡
Ah, then why go through all the trouble of the cover-ups?
但为什么还要费劲儿藏起来
'Cause whatever's in those packages is valuable enough
因为这个袋子里的东西贵重到
they don't wanna leave a trail behind.
让他们不想留下任何痕迹
The post office does seize over $30 million
邮局每年都能查收将近三千万
in drugs and jewels every year.
美金的毒品和珠宝
Ah, don't forget the pheasants.
别忘了还有野鸡
Do you have a problem with pheasants?
你对野鸡有什么不满吗
No. I... Like all birds.
没有 所有禽类我都喜欢
I think what Frankie meant to ask is,
我觉得弗兰基想问的是
why would these criminals risk such value in the mail?
罪犯为何会冒险用邮件寄送昂贵物品
In theory, they could get lost along the way.
理论上说 快递过程中可能会丢
Because they don't get lost.
因为快递不会丢
"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night
风雨无阻 寒来暑往
"stays these couriers from the swift completion
什么也不能阻止快递员们
of their appointed rounds."
火速完成任务
That's the... The Post Office creed, right?
这是邮局的守则对吧
Stop trying to kiss my ass.
别拍我马屁了
Okay, uh, what about the post office itself?
好吧 那邮局本身呢
Do the employees have changing rooms?
员工们有换衣间吗
Or their own mailboxes?
或者他们自己的信箱
Well, I did go to Jack's branch during my initial investigation.
我初次调查时去过杰克在的那家邮局
They have lockers, but I couldn't check 'em
他们有柜子 但我搜不了
'cause I couldn't get a warrant.
因为我没搜查证
Well, warrants-are-us.
我们能办搜查证
CSRU finished the car.
鉴证科查完那辆车了
We found the missing piece of tooth and a hair,
我们找到了缺失的牙齿碎片和一根头发
so let's fast-track the DNA.
我们可以快速查下DNA
Do you wanna continue with the neural retraining as we work?
你还想继续在工作时进行神经训练吗
I was thinking about a little bit of Gladys Knight.
我在想可以听一下葛蕾蒂丝·奈特
You okay?
你没事吧
Oh, gosh.
天啊
I'm sorry. I think I just... I didn't drink enough water today.
抱歉 我觉得我 今天喝水太少了
Thank you.
谢谢
I don't think hydration is the problem here, Maura.
我觉得不是缺水不是病因 莫拉
I had a look over the reports that you asked me to file.
我看了一眼你让我归档的报告
There was an error in the fisk autopsy.
详细尸检中有错误
What kind of error?
什么错误
You spelled...
你把
You spelled "Myelomeningocele" wrong.
你把"脊髓脊膜膨出"拼错了
Really? Myelomeningocele?
真的吗 脊髓脊膜膨出
It's a protrusion or growth on the spine.
它是脊椎出现突出或生长
I remember learning the term.
我还记得学这个词的场景
First year medical school, "Gray's Anatomy."
在医学院的第一年 《格雷氏解剖学》
M-y-l-i...
M-y-l-i...
No, it's an... E.
错了 是E
It's M-y...
是M-y
Maura...
莫拉
I just have to say
我必须得说
the surgical options have shown some great results.
很多手术都有很好的效果
Hey, Maura, you're friendly with
莫拉 你和纽约的首席法医
the chief M.E. of New York City, right?
关系不错是吧
Yes, I am. Uh, Dr. Lutz.
是的 卢茨医生
We need an autopsy report
我们需要一份
went through his office about a month ago.
上月他办公室经手的一份实践报告
The name?
名字
Bob Rasmussen.
鲍勃·拉斯马森
Janitor.
门卫
We have reason to believe that someone staged his murder
我们有理由怀疑有人将他的死亡
to look like an accident.
伪装成了事故
Well, I can't imagine Dr. Lutz making a mistake,
但我想象不出卢茨医生会犯错
but if he did, I am sure that he would want to know about it
但如果真的如此 他一定会想知道这事
and do absolutely everything he can to correct it.
并竭尽全力把错误改正
Thanks.
谢了
Yeah, yeah, everyone thinks of us as "Snail mail,"
大家都觉得我们是"蜗牛邮递员"
but we sort 30,000 pieces of mail a an hour
但我们一个小时要处理三万封邮件
and deliver 209 million pieces of mail
一年内将两亿九百万封邮件送到
to 150 million different addresses a year.
一亿五千万个不同的地址
You guys know any snails that can do that?
你认识谁家蜗牛能做到这个
Can't say I do.
我反正不认识
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表