Yeah, that.
对 就是那个
I feel more than okay.
我的感觉不止还好
I feel great. You?
我感觉很棒 你呢
Great.
很棒
I can't believe that we're actually getting married. I know.
真不敢相信我们真要结婚了 我知道
We have to tell everyone. No secrets this time.
我们要告诉所有人 这次不保密了
Absolutely.
当然
But... not right now.
但现在不行
Well, the proposal happened so quick,
求婚发生得太突然
I didn't have time to get you a ring.
我都没来得及给你准备戒指
Frankie, that's so sweet!
弗兰基 你真好
But we can't spend a lot.
但我们不能花太多钱
We have to pay for the wedding and the honeymoon --
我们要举办婚礼还有度蜜月
I-I promise not to spend a lot.
我发誓我不会花太多钱
But...I want to do it right.
但是我想把这件事办好
Fine.
好吧
You do that,
你来负责这个
and I'll handle the honeymoon.
我来解决蜜月的问题
How are you gonna do that?
你打算怎么做
I don't know. I'll think of something.
我不知道 我会想到办法的
I called Walter's daughter Mary. She's driving in.
我给沃尔特的女儿玛丽打了电♥话♥ 她在路上
Okay.
好吧
I found something interesting.
我发现了一些有趣的事
Walter volunteered for an organization
沃尔特是一个叫受害者辩护团的
called the Victim Advocacy Group.
组织的志愿者
I know them.
我知道他们
Yeah, I interviewed a murder victim's family
对 我询问过一个谋杀受害者的家人
who had a woman from that group with them.
他们身边就有一个那个组织的女人
She was a counselor or something? Yeah.
她是顾问之类的吗 对
Their volunteers help and advise victims' families
他们在悼念期帮助受害者的家人
through the grief process.
并给他们提供建议
They even offer guidance through the investigation and trial.
他们还在调查和审讯中提供指导
Sounds like Walter never really got over Wendy's death.
听起来沃尔特从没放下温蒂的死
Maybe he figured out a way to channel that pain
也许他找到了一个
into something good.
化悲伤为益处的渠道
Well, let's look into all the cases he worked.
让我们调查一下他参与过的案子
Maybe something will pop out.
也许会有发现
All right.
好吧
All right, well, just let me know if you think of anything else.
如果想起别的事请联♥系♥我
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Okay, well, that was Walter's sponsor.
好吧 那是沃尔特那个组织的主办人
He said he never heard of any problems or any threats.
他说他从没听说什么问题和威胁
How'd you do with the victims program?
受害者的案子查得怎么样了
I might have found something.
我也许找到了有趣的东西
That's Vanessa Flores.
那是瓦内萨·弗洛瑞斯
Her son was killed six years ago outside a bar in Roxbury.
他儿子六年前在罗克斯伯里的酒吧外被杀
The man who shot him was up for parole last week.
开枪的人上周被假释了
...why I urge you to deny parole.
所以我要求你们否决假释
So, Walter Sokoloff was her advocate?
沃尔特·索科洛夫是她的辩护人
He's been with the family since the time of the murder.
从谋杀发生起他就和那家人在一起
Here it is.
就是这里
This is bullshit!
这是胡扯
Nate said he's sorry! He's learned his lesson!
内特说他很抱歉 他已经知错了
That's Wayne Fellows, the murderer's brother.
那是韦恩·费洛斯 凶手的弟弟
Yo, touch me again and I'll kick your ass.
再碰我我就揍你
You -- you think I won't?!
你以为我不敢吗
I'll kill you!
我要杀了你
All right, well, let's bring Wayne Fellows in
好吧 把韦恩·费洛斯带回来
and have a little talk.
然后跟他聊聊
Detective Rizzoli?
里佐利警探
Hi.
你好
Agent Davies.
戴维斯探员
That's the agent from Quantico? Mm-hmm.
他就是匡蒂科的那位探员
Uh, this -- this is Nina Holiday.
这位是妮娜·霍乐迪
This is Agent...Davies from Quantico.
这位是匡蒂科的戴维斯探员
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Pleasure's all mine.
我很荣幸
Is there, um, is there someplace we could talk?
我们能找个地方聊聊吗
Yeah.
可以
Now a good time?
现在方便吗
Yeah.
方便
Privately.
私聊
Is something wrong? Is there a problem with the job?
出事了吗 工作出问题了吗
No, no, there's no problem.
不 没有问题
It's, um, I mean, it's -- it's related
跟工作有关
but, um... but, you know, unrelated.
但是 也没什么关系
Not helping at all.
完全没听懂
Yeah, um, see -- all right, the thing is, I, um,
好吧 其实是 我
I-I was just in town, and I thought,
我正好来波士顿 我想着
um, do you have... time for dinner?
你有没有时间跟我吃晚餐
Like, a professional-colleagues dinner?
是职业性的同事之间的晚餐吗
Just...dinner.
只是单纯的晚餐
You know, a-a chance to talk about things.
一个谈论事情的机会
What things?! Important things.
到底什么事情啊 重要的事情
It's nothing bad. I promise.
没什么坏事 我发誓
Come on. We had fun over drinks.
拜托 我们上次喝酒很开心
Right? I mean, didn't we?
对吧 不是吗
We -- Yeah, we did.
对 是很开心
'Cause I did.
因为我很开心
I did, too.
我也是
Okay. I thought, "Let's go for 2 and 0."
好吧 我想再来一次
All right.
好吧
Nothing fancy.
不要太奢侈
Beer and burgers it is.
只要啤酒和汉堡
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Petechial hemorrhaging is present
唇粘膜和口腔内部
in the mucosa of the lips and the interior of the mouth.
有点状皮下出血
There's also evidence of pulmonary edema
还有窒息造成的
due to suffocating.
肺水肿迹象
Hi. Did you find anything?
你有什么发现吗
Well, time of death is somewhere
死亡时间在昨晚
6:00 and 9:00 yesterday evening.
六点到九点之间
The victim's hands were wiped clean,
死者的手被擦干净了
but I did find trace underneath the fingernails.
但我在指甲里找到了痕迹
DNA?
DNA吗
Uh, hopefully. It's being processed now.
但愿吧 正在进行检测
So, there was also substantial bruising on the chest --
另外他的胸前还有一块淤青
about the size and shape we'd expect
根据形状和大小我们推测
if the killer was on top,
凶手骑在他身上
using a knee to hold the victim down.
用膝盖将他压在地上
Okay. So you'll get back to me with the trace results?
好吧 检验结果出来了你会通知我吧
Of course.
当然
Everything okay?
出什么事了吗
It's silly.
太蠢了
I just heard from the editor.
我刚刚得到了编辑的回复
And?
然后
And he said that my chapters have potential,
然后他说我写的几章很有潜力
that the science was fascinating,
涉及科学的部分也很精彩
the crime was complex.
罪案很复杂
Go, Maura!
莫拉真棒啊
Well, he also said that my characters felt flat
可他还说我写的人物比较平淡
and that the setting didn't really come alive.
而且场景不太生动
All right. So you spice it up a little bit.
好吧 那你就再加点料呗
I don't even know how to do that.
但我不知道该怎么做
And what does he even mean? What am I supposed to do?
他到底是什么意思 我应该做什么
Add more more color and more smells?
多点色彩和味道吗
Smell-- yes.
味道 是的
That -- that sounds like a perfect place to start.
这个起点很不错
I don't know that I should be
我不知道该不该
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表