Every time, no matter what number you start from.
不论你从哪个数字开始 每次都是如此
And polynomial factoring is a useful tool
多项式因式分解是有助于理解
in understanding this phenomenon.
这一现象的得力工具
Now tell me that this doesn't capture your imagination.
你现在再跟我说 你对它不好奇吗
For the moment, the only thing capturing my imagination
现在 唯一让我好奇的
is that dead body over there.
是那边那具尸体
Oh. I'm sorry about that.
不好意思
Oh, can we try this again later?
咱们待会儿能再试一次吗
Yeah, sure. I'm just gonna let it all sink in.
当然 我先好好领会一下
Okay.
好的
Still processing the samples from the skin and clothes.
还在检测从衣服和皮肤上取的样本
Should have a detailed analysis very soon.
很快就会有详细的分♥析♥报告了
Uh, what about the wallets?
钱包怎么样了
The four wallets from the scene
现场的四个钱包上
all had the victim's blood on them.
都有死者的血迹
Also, Christine's wallet had the victim's blood on it.
克里斯汀的钱包上也有死者的血迹
So Christine's wallet was on him when he fell and bled?
所以他倒地流血时 克里斯汀的钱包还在他身上
Very likely.
很有可能
Well, then she pulled it out of his pocket and then took off.
然后她把钱包从他的口袋中拿走 并离开
Well, I can't testify to that. Why?
我不能证明这点 为什么
A bloody wallet only means that it was on the victim
一只沾血的钱包只说明死者流血时
at the time he was bleeding.
它还在死者身上
It doesn't place Christine herself at the scene.
这不能证明克里斯汀本人在现场
Well, it's a good thing I have a witness who can.
好消息是我有人证可以证明
No one at the convention volunteered for the lineup?
大会上就没人愿意参加指认吗
Not one. Said they were paranoid about picked out by mistake.
没人 说是他们怕被误选中
Zombie profiling. It's a real thing.
僵尸侧写 真的存在
You look disgusting. Thank you.
你看着好恶心 谢谢
You just had to get in on this, huh?
你必须也跟着掺和这事吗
Well, we needed the volunteers,
我们需要志愿者参与指认
and I've got a really good stagger.
我又很擅长僵尸步
Even if Jared ID's Christine,
就算贾里德认出了克里斯汀
this is not gonna hold up... In court.
这个也没办法用在法庭上
Probably not, but it'll justify holding her.
也许 但至少有正当理由拘留她了
And looks like we have our zombie lineup.
看起来我们的僵尸疑犯列队准备好了
Take your time.
不着急
Can you make them groan?
能让他们嚎叫一下吗
Can I get a groan
请所有僵尸
from each of the zombies, left to right, please?
从左到右依次嚎叫一下 谢谢
Can you make them say,
能不能让他们说
"Brains..."?
脑子
You didn't tell us the suspect said, "Brains."
你没跟我们说嫌疑人说了"脑子"
They didn't. I just thought it'd be cool.
他没说 我只是觉得会很酷
You should know I'm inclined to detain you.
我得说我现在很想拘留你
That would be unlawful.
你没有罪名拘留我
I'll come up with something.
我会想出个罪名的
Yeah, it's none of these people.
不是这些人干的
You sure? Yeah.
你确定吗 确定
And also...
还有
That guy? Really?
还有那个人 真的假的啊
What about him?
他怎么了
That's the cop that interviewed me at my house.
他是去我家询问我的警官
Your killer's not here.
凶手不在里面
Sorry.
抱歉
Turned out to be a more reliable witness than I expected.
发现他好像比我想象的要靠谱一些
Mm, yeah.
是呢
And we just lost our best suspect.
而且我们刚刚失去了最大嫌疑人
So if we take Christine at her word,
所以假设克里斯汀的话属实
her wallet was taken off of the dead body,
她的钱包在死者身上被发现
and returned to her the night of the murder.
又在案发当晚被还给了她
Without her knowledge.
而且她还不知道
Yeah, who does that?
谁会干这种事呢
Good Samaritan?
见义勇为的好人
Okay, well, then why didn't he return all the wallets?
那为什么不把所有钱包都还回去呢
Good point.
有道理
And how did this mystery man
而且这个神秘人
get into Christine's building anyway?
又是怎么进入克里斯汀公♥寓♥的呢
He lives there. He has access.
他就住在那里 所以可以出入
Followed her home without her knowing.
在她不知情的情况下跟着她回了家
Or she knew and she's covering for someone.
或者她根本就知情 只是为了包庇他
What happened to the other three wallets
没在案发现场发现的
that weren't at the crime scene?
三个钱包呢
We talked to all the owners.
我们和失主谈了
None of them got their wallets returned.
他们的钱包都没有被还回去
Okay, so this is about Christine.
好吧 所以这事跟克里斯汀有关
Maybe he knows her.
也许他们认识
Well, the boyfriend's a dead end.
男朋友那条线是行不通了
He lives in Missouri now.
他现在在密苏里
She claims she doesn't know anybody else
她说她认识的人里
who might've done something like this.
没有会干这种事的人了
Yeah, I wish I could believe her.
真希望我能相信她呢
Paul Grossman.
保罗·格罗斯曼
He reported one of the wallets stolen that we didn't recover.
他报告说丢失了钱包但我们没找到
Did he get it back?
那他找到钱包了吗
No, which is interesting
没有 所以这事才很有意思
because he just bought a vacuum cleaner in Dorchester,
因为他的信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥称他的卡刚刚在
according to his credit card company.
在多尔切斯特买♥♥了个吸尘器
Please tell me there's security footage.
拜托告诉我那里有监控摄像头
Yeah. Nina already ran the image through facial recognition.
有 妮娜已经拿录像做了面部识别
The guy's name is Terrence Griffins.
刷♥卡♥的人叫特伦斯·格里芬
Has a history of petty theft.
有过多次偷窃记录
And a fondness for zombie conferences, I bet.
而且我打赌还有玩僵尸装扮的爱好
Uniforms are already on their way to pick him up.
警员已经去找他了
No DNA matches from the blood samples on the victim?
受害人身上的血液没有找到匹配DNA吗
Nope. Nothing.
完全没有
Okay, then we'll have to wait for a tox report.
好吧 那我们只能等毒物检测结果了
You mean trace chemical analysis?
你是说微量化学分♥析♥吗
What did I say?
我说的是什么
Another slip.
又说错了
No, no, you just -- you... You misspoke.
不 不是 你只是 口误而已
Or I'm losing it. Or you're so scared of having a slip
或者我出问题了 或许是你太害怕犯错
that you're giving yourself a complex.
所以才过度思考 自我怀疑
That's a very unscientific justification.
你的这个推论十分缺乏科学性
Look, Maura, if the military has taught me one thing,
莫拉 如果说军队教会了我一件事
it's you make assessments based on facts on the ground.
那就是做任何评估都要以事实为基础
Now you've not had a lapse in ages.
你已经很久没有出错过了
and we now have a potential diagnosis,
而且现在我们有个可能的诊断
which means treatment options.
也就是说有了对应治疗方法
It is not the time to panic.
现在不是该恐慌的时候
I appreciate your optimism,
我很感激你的乐观
but I feel that I owe it to the people I serve
但我觉得如果我不是这里头脑最清晰的人
to be the sharpest mind in the room.
就很对不起我的这份工作
Yeah, and you are that mind.
你就是这里头脑最清晰的人
I'm not so sure.
我不敢苟同
And I can't tell you how frightening it is to have to admit.
而且我无法形容承认此事让我多么恐惧
I'll, uh...
我
I'll continue with my analysis.
我继续去做分♥析♥了
Hey, Vince.
文斯
Could you do me a favor?
能帮我个忙吗
Could you bring this to Maura when you go back to the station?
你回局里的时候能不能把这个给莫拉
Sure. What's the occasion?
当然 怎么了
I just want to thank her for helping me with that exam.
我只是想感谢她帮我复习考试
She was able to help you?
她帮到你了吗
She did the best she could.
她尽力了
But I'm a lose cause, and...
但我本来就没救了
Well, I...
我
I dropped out of my group.
我退出了学习小组
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
我很遗憾
You don't seem relieved.
你看起来也没有因此开心起来
Well, I'm not. I feel terrible.
我确实不开心 感觉糟透了
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表