So maybe she's the witness.
所以她也许是目击证人
You got an address?
你找到地址了吗
Nothing current, but she does have an EBT card.
没有最近的地址 但她有一张社会福利卡
She uses it almost exclusively in Dorchester,
她通常只在多切斯特用它
including...20 minutes ago.
20分钟前还用过
I'll get Jane. You two get in a car.
我去叫简 你们俩去开车
Send her picture to uniforms in the area.
把她的照片发给那个区域的警♥察♥
If she's a witness to a double homicide,
如果她是一起双重谋杀案的目击证人
We need to find her before the killer does.
我们就得在凶手之前找到她
Okay, thank you.
好吧 谢谢
I've got nothing.
我一无所获
Jane and Korsak finished.
简和科萨克也结束了
They're moving a few blocks over.
他们到其它街区去了
Excuse me, ma'am.
抱歉 夫人
BPD. We're looking for this woman.
波士顿警♥察♥ 我们在找这个女人
Do you know her? Have you seen her recently? No.
您认识她吗 最近见过她吗 没
Can you take a closer look? It's important.
您能仔细看看吗 这很重要
I don't know her. Sorry.
我不认识她 抱歉
Put it down!
把它放下
Put it down!
把它放下
Thanks, Nina.
多谢 妮娜
Coral blush.
珊瑚红
Same shade of lipstick we found smudged on Leo Danner.
和我们在利奥·丹纳身上发现的色号♥一样
A smudge that happens to have your DNA in it.
里面还刚好有你的DNA
We also have an eyewitness that saw a woman leaving the scene
我们还有目击者看到有个女人
of Leo and Grimm's murder.
逃离利奥和格林姆的谋杀现场
Easy enough to set up a lineup,
很容易组织一次指认
let the witness identify you.
让目击者辨认你
Look, I understand your instinct to stay silent,
听着 我理解你保持沉默的本能
but if you are the shooter, we'll prove it.
但如果是你开的枪 我们会证明的
The D.A. will go a lot easier on you if you cooperate.
如果你配合的话地检会让你好过些
Yeah, if you're an innocent witness,
对 如果你是无辜的目击证人
someone out there is gonna want you dead.
现在肯定有人在追杀你
We can keep that from happening.
我们可以阻止这件事发生
Associating with the lords of thunder
与雷神帮为伍
is a violation of your parole for possession.
是违反你的假释条例的
We'll just send you downtown till you decided
我们会把你送回去
to change your mind and talk to us.
直到你改变主意向我们开口
You can't do that.
你们不能这么做
Then talk to us.
那就开口
I've got nothing to say.
我没什么可说的
Call us if you change your mind.
改变主意给我打电♥话♥
Okay, if I scramble all these,
如果我把这些都弄乱
how long do you think it would take you
你觉得你们要花多长时间
to put them back together?
才能把它们拼回去
Well, I wouldn't bother because the ones without
我才懒得拼 因为跟证据
evidentiary value are destined for the crusher.
无关的枪反正最后也要被销毁
Which means at least one of them has evidentiary value.
也就是说至少有一把枪跟证据有关
Yes, but just one.
对 但只有一把
So as you'd expect,
如你所料
the serial numbers were filed down.
枪的序列号♥都被锉掉了
But all the guns were wiped clean, which is unusual,
但所有枪都被擦干净了 这很反常
but we were able to pull a single partial print.
但我们还是找到了一枚残缺的指纹
Which is not enough for court.
这不够作为法庭上的证据
But it is enough to identify a suspect.
但足够辨认嫌疑人了
Endrit Amiti.
恩德特·阿米蒂
American-albanian.
美籍阿尔巴尼亚人
Well, he's been arrested enough times,
他被逮捕过很多次
but none of the charges have stuck.
但没有一次被定罪
You know what?
你想想看
This will be great for your book.
这可能是你写书的好素材
You're writing a book?
你在写书
Yes, she is.
没错
I've just written one chapter.
我只写了一章
Oh. And am I in it?
你把我写进去了吗
I could be a dashing scottish medical examiner's assistant.
我可以当个时髦的苏格兰法医助理
Yeah!
对呀
If that doesn't scream "best-seller,"
如果这都成不了畅销书
I don't know what does.
还有谁能行
You -- you will be in the acknowledgments.
你 你会出现在致谢部分里
Right.
好吧
Well, just don't make me English.
反正别把我写成英格兰人
I'll never live it down.
否则我永远记恨你
Oh, my God. Please make him English.
天哪 求你一定要把他写成英格兰人
Please, please, please make him English!
求你求你 把他写成英格兰人
Put it down!
放下
Put it down!
放下
Put it down!
放下
How's your head?
你的头怎么样了
Doc says my melon's a-ok.
医生说我的脑袋没事
Wanna grab lunch? I'm craving Indian.
一起吃午饭吧 我很想吃印度菜
No.
算了吧
You okay?
你还好吗
I'm worried...
我在担心
about that Kelly Wagner takedown.
之前追捕凯利·瓦格纳的事
I-I feel like...
我感觉
I wasn't completely in control.
当时有些失控
No, that's not true.
不 你没有
My finger was on the trigger.
我的手指当时放在扳机上
I didn't need to have my finger on the trigger.
但根本不需要把手指放在扳机上
I shouldn't have You didn't do anything wrong.
我不应该 你没有做错
What if I shot her? You didn't.
我要是开枪了怎么办 你没有
I don't think we should go in the field together.
我觉得我们不应该一起出外勤了
You are overreacting.
你小题大做了
Telling me my feelings aren't valid
告诉我我的感觉不正确
doesn't make me feel any better.
也不能让我好过
I'm -- I'm sorry. I-I didn't --
对不起 我没想要
I'll talk to you later.
以后再聊
What the Feds tell us is that you and your friends
联邦探员告诉我们说你和你的朋友们
are the most dangerous criminals on the east coast.
是东海岸最危险的罪犯
Is that supposed to be some kind of compliment?
这算是称赞吗
They say that you play by new rules,
他们说你遵守的是新规矩
basically no rules at all.
也就是不讲规矩
"Give us what we want or die philosophy" is what they say.
"不给我想要的就去死"就是你的哲学
One would not have many friends if one lived a life like that.
一个人如果这样的话就不可能有朋友
These your friends?
他们是你的朋友吗
Who are these people?
这些人是谁
We found your fingerprint on a gun in one of their shops.
在他们一家店里的枪上我们发现了你的指纹
We're not buying that you don't know them.
我们不相信你不认识他们
Are you implying that I am part of some kind
你们是暗示说我是某个
of criminal enterprise?
犯罪集团的成员吗
No, no, we're saying that.
不不不 我们是明着说的
We're saying that you killed these two men
我们明着说是你杀死了这两个人
because they made you angry or they...
因为他们惹你生气了 或者他们
cut in line in front of you at Starbucks.
在星巴克在你前面插队了
I have done nothing.
我什么都没做
Well, we're gonna hold you on an illegal firearms charge
我们在以非法持有枪♥支♥罪扣留你期间
while we check that out.
会查清楚这事的
You would be wise --
你最好放聪明
Oh, shut up.
闭嘴吧
Talk to you after you've been processed.
等你被收押后再聊
We interviewed most of the bikers who aren't currently in jail.
我们审问了大部分现在没在监狱里的骑手
Stonewalled by one and all.
一无所获
"The code" is holding.
大家都很守"规矩"
If there's any vengeance to be had,
如果他们要报复
they're planning on getting it themselves.
你们他们正在自己策划
Okay, what about the Albanians?
好吧 那些阿尔巴尼亚人呢
Well, they're trickier to track down,
他们很狡猾 不容易追踪
but we're working our way through the list.
但我们正在想办法一个一个调查
Well, Endrit Amiti's warrant
恩德特·阿米蒂的逮捕令
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表