I'll take a look at it.
我会看看的
Thank you. Sure.
谢谢你 不客气
So these are the stolen wallet victims?
这些就是钱包被偷了的人吗
Yep.
对
Security said that seven people filed a report.
保安说有七个人填了报告
Right. These are the four whose wallets you found on the body.
对 这四个人的钱包在尸体身上
These are the other three victims.
这是剩下的三位受害者
Their wallets are in the wind.
他们的钱包还没找到
We talk to everybody?
我们跟他们都谈过了吗
Yeah. There's no likely suspects.
对 没有潜在嫌疑人
They were all at zombiecon at the time of the murder.
他们在谋杀发生时都在僵尸大会上
So seven people with motive, seven people with alibis.
所以七个人都有动机和不在场证明
What about credit cards?
那信♥用♥卡♥呢
The suspect might still have some from the wallets
嫌疑人可能还拿着我们没找到的钱包里的
we didn't recover. Uh, if he doesn't know that we're on to him.
信♥用♥卡♥ 如果他不知道我们在查他
He might try and use 'em.
他可能会用那些卡
Can you flag all the missing credit cards for me?
你能标记那些丢失的信♥用♥卡♥吗
Anybody so much as buys as tank of gas,
就算有人买♥♥一箱天然气
I wanna know about it.
我也要知道
This is my mug. What?
这是我的杯子 什么
This is my mug. I left it at your house.
这是我的杯子 我把它留在你家了
It is. You did.
对 没错
Problem? No.
有问题 没
It just has my drink in it,
这里边还有我的喝的
so I'm gonna wash it out, and I'll get it back to you.
我会给它洗洗 再还给你
Okay. All right.
好的
I think Jane knows that
我觉得简知道
you spent the night at my place last night.
你昨晚在我家过夜了
Because of a mug? Or maybe because you're glowing.
就因为一个杯子 因为你光彩照人
Stop.
贫嘴
Are you avoiding telling her about us
你是有什么原因才逃避
for any particular reason?
告诉她咱俩的事吗
I'm not avoiding.
我没逃避
You hate chai.
你讨厌茶
Okay, maybe I was avoiding just a little bit.
好吧 我或许是有些逃避
But only because I don't want
但那只是因为
my family butting into our relationship.
我不想让家人搅进咱俩的感情里
It's bad enough that my mom knows.
我妈知道这事儿就够糟的了
Yeah, I understand.
我懂
There are a few gems in my family
我家里有些奇葩
that I prefer to keep in the dark for now, too.
我也希望暂时不告诉他们
Okay, then.
好的
I don't need everyone to know,
我不需要大家都知道这事
as long as I know you're sure about us.
只要我知道你是真心的
Oh, I'm sure,
我是真心的
even if it means I have to drink all the chai in chai land.
哪怕这意味着我必须喝光茶苑的茶
This is interesting.
有点儿意思
What is it?
什么东西
I'm monitoring message boards and social media
我一直在监视僵尸大会附近的留言板
around Zombiecon.
和社交媒体
This video just popped up with the title,
这个视频刚刚出现了 标题是
"Pickpocket gets schooled."
扒手被教训了一顿
That's our pickpocket.
这是死的那个扒手
Look at that. She catches him red-handed.
看这个 她当场抓了他现行
This must be cellphone footage.
这个肯定是手♥机♥录的
Who's the girl?
这女孩是谁
Doesn't look like any of the women who had filed reports. Mm.
看着不像填过报告的那些女孩
Though, why would she file one
不过 如果她打算杀他的话
if she was planning to go kill him?
她又怎么会填报告
Our guy stole the wrong zombie's wallet.
咱的死者偷错了僵尸
McKenzie, right? Yeah, so I'm told.
麦肯齐 是吧 是 是这么跟我说的
Nina reached out to the zombie community
妮娜去了僵尸社区
to see if anyone could ID the girl in the video.
看看是否有人能认出视频中的女孩
That's what she came up with.
这是她查到的
"The Zombie Community"?
僵尸社区
Christine McKenzie.
克里斯汀·麦肯齐
Aka "Dead Ringer"?
人称"死亡之环"
Yeah, that's me.
对 是我
Uh, we'd like to speak to you about your stolen wallet.
我们想跟你谈谈你被偷的钱包
What stolen wallet?
什么被偷的钱包
Your wallet that was stolen last night from ZombieCon?
你昨晚在僵尸大会被偷的那个钱包
I have my wallet. Is there a problem?
钱包在我这儿 有问题吗
Can you explain this?
你能解释下这个吗
Is that you? Yeah, that's me, but I...
这是你吗 是我 但我...
I thought that guy was just trying to grab my ass.
但我以为那人只是想摸我屁♥股♥
I didn't know he stole my wallet. What a jerk.
我不知道他偷了我钱包 真是个混♥蛋♥
Could you tell us how you happen to have your wallet
鉴于这张照片 你能告诉我们为什么
in your possession in light of this photo?
你的钱包还在你这里吗
I-I found it on my welcome mat this morning.
我今早在我家门口毯子上找到的
I-I figured I just dropped it coming home.
我以为是我回家时掉那里了
Do you have a roommate?
你有室友吗
Anyone that can verify when you got home?
有人能证实你几点到家的吗
No. How about where you were between the time
没人 那有人能证明你钱包被偷到
your wallet was stolen and the time you got home?
你回到家的这段时间 你在哪儿吗
I was at the convention.
我在大会上
You have anyone to verify that?
有人能证明这点吗
No. Why are you guys so interested in where I was?
没有 你们为什么这么关心我在哪儿
Because the person who stole your wallet is dead.
因为偷你钱包这人死了
He is?
他死了
You guys don't think that I had anything to do with this?
你们不会以为我跟这事儿有关系吧
I think that until you can verify your whereabouts,
我想在你能证明你的行踪前
you should probably come with us.
你需要跟我们走一趟
Let's go.
走吧
Who doesn't know their wallet was stolen?
谁会不知道自己钱包被偷了
And then has it miraculously returned?
然后又奇迹般地回来了
The zombie girl's story sucks.
那个僵尸女孩的故事太烂
It does, but we can't disprove it till we put her at the scene.
确实 但要反驳她就要证明她在犯罪现场
I ran a background on her. Anything interesting?
我查了她的背景 有什么消息
A restraining order
一年前 她申请了
filed against her boyfriend a year ago.
一个针对她男友的禁止令
Then there was also a police report.
当时还有一份警方报告
I guess he was violent. That's too bad.
我觉得是男方施暴 太惨了
Maybe she was traumatized by the abusive ex-boyfriend.
她或许因为施暴的前男友而有了心理阴影
And then the run-in with the victim made her snap.
而之后和死者的冲突让她失控了
I like it in theory,
我喜欢这个推测
but she didn't seem like the type to snap.
但她看着不像会失控的人
What about the ex-boyfriend?
前男友呢
Maybe he sees her with the victim
或许他看到她和死者在一起
and then goes after him?
然后去找他算账
Let's find him, see what he was up to all night.
咱们找下他 看看他整晚都在干嘛
All right.
好的
Knock, knock. Busy?
有人吗 在忙吗
Not for you. Come in.
你来了就不忙了 请进
I hate to bother you with this...
我很不想因为这事麻烦你...
Jane already told me.
简跟我说了
Polynomial factoring?
多项式因式分解
Yeah, it's cruel and useless.
是的 又凶残又无用
I have to disagree.
这我不同意
They are essential for work with coding and cryptography.
编程和密♥码♥编译工作中 它们是很必要的
And they help build abstract problem solving skills.
而且还能培养解决抽象问题的能力
Still not selling it. Okay.
听起来依旧不咋地 好吧
I know it can seem tedious.
我知道它看着有些乏味
But math can be tremendously elegant at times.
但有时 数学也可以非常优雅
For example...
例如
Wow. What is that? "A beautiful mind"?
这是什么 《美丽心灵》吗
It's an ulam spiral.
这是一个乌兰螺旋
It shows that you can position any set of numbers
它表明了在一个网格中 你可以放
in a square grid,
任意几组数字
The prime numbers will always line up in perfect diagonals.
素数总会排成完美的对角线
See?
看到没
剧集 | 妙女神探(2010) | 导航列表